[japan Movie 2006] Presents

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Tamayama Tetsuji & Horisue Ryoko
presents.jpg

PRESENTS STORY

編集プロダクションで働く由加里(広末涼子)とフリーカメラマンの博明(玉山鉄二)。 貧乏も多忙も病気も喧嘩も乗り越え、20歳の頃から8年間付き合ってきた二人。 「好きな人が出来た」と、ある日博明から突然の別れを告げられた由加里。 「ぼくらの線は交わらない。たぶん、このままどんどん、離れていくだけだと思う。」―。 何が起きようとずっと一緒だと思っていたのに。 8年ぶりに迎えた何の予定もない週末、 由加里は博明からの最後のプレゼントに気づく―。それは―。

presentstt.jpg

SOURCE : PRESENTS

PRESENTS

Guest crazyMuka

uhm, is there an English synopsis somewhere, or an official site? I like them both so I hope I'll get a chance to see this somehow.

• 1 month later...
Guest last song

From YesAsia:

The giver, the recipient, the occasion: every present holds a story. Presents - Aikagi is the first in a series of films based on Kakuta Mitsuyo's short story collection revolving around the theme of presents. Starring popular young actress Hirosue Ryoko (Wasabi) and rising star Tamayama Tetsuji (Heaven's Bookstore), Presents - Aikagi is the debut film from director Hyuga Asako, who previously wrote the screenplay for Way of Blue Sky. Aikagi means "spare key" in Japanese, and this film presents a story of love and remembrance. Even if the owner of the key has left, the memories remain.

Yukari (Hirosue Ryoko) and Hiroaki (Tamayama Tetsuji) have been together for eight years. Though they are both constantly busy with work and do not see each other often, Yukari believes that they will always be together. Just before Christmas, the couple finally has a chance to meet up, but Hiroaki tells her that he has found someone else and breaks up with her. The next day, a heartbroken Yukari cuts short her hair. When she sees Hiroaki's spare key, all the past memories come rushing back. Yukari decides to give him one last present.

=) Sounds cute.

Archived