Yu Yu Hakusho Discussion Thread - Old School

InSong

Guest pubsquash

I never really like it that much. After about 10 eps i lost interest. :mellow:

My cousins however, love it to death.

Guest dudnaito

The series became exponentially better during the dark tournament saga. After that, it just got better and more interesting.

Guest badbadz

i so love YuYu Hakushu. i dunno why but there's something about Yusuke that's so appealing. i guess it's just me liking tough guys ^^

already finished watching this, and now i'm re-watching. on episode 45 now (you know the Puu thingie having hatched and Yuusuke being in pain because of the power that's being transferred to him)...

is the manga really more interesting than the anime? i guess i have to read the manga too ^^

Guest akalilLyn

I really do like the manga more than the anime. I thought it was stupid, however, for there to be more after the tournament (even though I wanted there to be more). After all that, there are people supposedly stronger than the Tantei? They seriously expect us to believe that? Bleh. Other than that...I love Hiei and Kurama. I think it's cute how Hiei is so protective of Yukina.

I loved this anime!

I fell in love after seeing the movie

"Poltergeist report" it was soo good!

I just hated Keiko so much

she was so annoying.

My true love is Kurama :blush: :blush: :blush:

I even have the plush toy lol.

I really love when he turns into...Yoko?

is that the name??

I like Botan also

she's so funny

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

you know what is funny...every time i watch this anime i stop right when hei's sister is coming to find his brother.(hei-he is the third eye guy right? sorry it's been soo long that i watch yu yu hakusho.)

my fav. is kurama.

i love this anime..but i just need to finish!!! i just never do...because i son't where to get it now.

Archived