Kim Jae Dong 김재동

Guest juniper2006

Guest juniper2006

MC
I havent seen a topic about Kim Jae Dong (김제동) yet (correct me if I am wrong).

But I think he's a funny and good MC and smart also :P

He is ex-MC of X-man. Was present in Ya Shim Man Man.

I only can't insert a picture :sweatingbullets: it gives an error :sweatingbullets:

-June-

Guest shadowkeeper

I love him and think he's hilarious.

He recently won a Best MC award.

Now I can only find him on Star Golden Bell and Learn Word.

Does he do any other shows?

• 3 months later...
Guest greeny

I love him and think he's hilarious.

He recently won a Best MC award.

Now I can only find him on Star Golden Bell and Learn Word.

Does he do any other shows?

he is also the host of Entertainment Relay (KBS) with HanJiMin..

i like him too, he's funny..

anyway, actually, his name is Kim Je Dong, not Kim Jae Dong, but yeah, Je and Jae sounds pretty much similar.. ^_^

^ yup about the romanization. i remember him being on a lot of shows. he's good at telling stories humorously , esp. on yoon dohyun's love letter, where i thought his style of mc-ing showed best. these days it seems he's cut down on mc-ing shows.

• 3 months later...
Guest greeny

Yea... i always happy whenever they appear on ER :D

they (the celebs/ others MC) always tease him there, n i always love his action to response them :lol:

HanJiMin onni - KimJeDong ajeossi

cute brother-sister couple from Entertainment Relay.....^^

11668845573081av2.jpg

• 2 years later...

Source : The Korea Times

10-13-2009 19:48

Kim Je-dong Bids Tearful Farewell to Fans

By Cho Jae-hyon

Staff Reporter

091013_p17_jedong.jpg

TV presenter Kim Je-dong, dismissed Saturday from popular KBS weekend primetime show ``Star Golden Bell,'' made a tearful farewell to his fans during the last recording of the program, Monday, according to program staffers.

The recording of the last edition came as the dismissal has attracted speculation that the sacking is the latest in a series of eliminations of liberal figures from organizations run by the conservative Lee Myung-bak administration.

``I really appreciate our staff and viewers for having loved this program so far,'' Kim said, with tears welling in his eyes.

Afterwards, Kim declined to reply to questions from reporters, saying only ``I thank you.''

Kim has been at the center of a dispute over the reasons for the dismissal ― KBS claims it is merely part of a program restructuring when faced with escalating allegations from politicians and netizens that it was politically motivated.

Kim hosted a memorial ceremony for the late former President Roh Moo-hyun in May. It is not the first time a celebrity is suspected of having been dismissed due to liberal connections.

Rocker Yoon Do-hyun was suspended from his long-running KBS2 show ``Love Letter'' last November.

Kim and Yoon are represented by the same agency, Daeum Entertainment, which is run by Kim Young-jun.

Kim, the agency president, posted a long letter on Internet portal Daum, Monday, in which he said that KBS sent a short note to the company over the dismissal, adding that it only said, ``It's because Kim hosted the show for a long time.''

Daeum's chief said it is difficult to figure out the real intention of those who decided on the sacking.

He said Kim and Yoon have been forthcoming on making remarks that support the socially underprivileged, but they are not politically motivated. ``They're not `politainers' (a compound of politician and entertainers) but `socialtainers,''' he said.

In the meantime, the association of KBS program directors issued a statement criticizing its management for sacking the host.

``Management sacked even an entertainment program MC after removing all critical programs dealing with social and political issues,'' it said. ``It's nonsense to unseat a host who had been with the program from the start without picking a substitute. It's nothing but vengeance against his hosting of a street memorial service for former President Roh Moo-hyun and his critical remarks on social issues.''

chojh@koreatimes.co.kr

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Hyori & Kim Jae Dong’s close relationship sparks talk of possible couple status

Photos of “BFFs” MC Kim Jae Dong and Lee Hyori have caused netizens to declare that the two would be a “surprisingly good match”.

The two came together on December 17th at Ewha Girls High School in Seoul for Kim Jae Dong’s “No Break Season 2“. Lee Hyori was there as his special guest.

When describing Kim Jae Dong, Lee Hyori said, “He is humorous and loves the mountains. His love for nature and animals are my ideal type.” Quashing any romantic suspicions, she continued, “It’s surprising that no amount of physical contact between us makes him feel like a ‘man’ to me.”

Netizens have commented, “I hope it goes well between the two” and “They should be a couple“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/lee-hyori-kim-jae-dongs-close-relationship-sparks-talk-of-possible-couple-status

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Hyori was jealous of Kim Jae Dong’s first love

Recently, singer Lee Hyori showed her support for her friend, MC Kim Jae Dong, by appearing as a special guest for his talk show concert, “No Break, Season 2.”

While there, she told a story of how she took revenge against Kim Jae Dong’s first love by visiting her and purposely causing problems. Lee Hyori confessed, “I went to his first love’s store and nit-picked over everything as an act of revenge.”

“Kim Jaedong is my ideal man. He’s humorous, and I enjoy climbing mountains with him. But my heart doesn’t flutter at any of his body contacts,” she added.

Lee Hyori also brought out a guitar and performed an acoustic version of “Umbrella” for the audience.

Netizens swooned over her ‘natural’ image, as fanshots from the concert were uploaded onto the web. Lee Hyori is seen in comfortable attire with her hair pulled back loosely. Positive comments were left, such as, “I hope she promotes her album with natural concepts like this,” “I like being able to see her face,” and “Kim Jae Dong and Lee Hyori match better than I thought.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/lee-hyori-was-jealous-of-kim-jae-dongs-first-love

• 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae Dong accidentally shows off his ripped body

Gil, of hip-hop group Lee Ssang and active member on Infinite Challenge, took to his twitter to show actor Choi Min Soo arresting(?) comedian Kim Jae Dong.

Recently, Choi Min Soo starred on MBC’s “Starry Night Memories” and said, “Kim Jae Dong borrowed 600,000 won from me and didn’t pay me back. Pay me back!”

In the tweeted picture, the two men are posing with Choi looking satisfied after catching Kim. Kim, who was changing after a workout looks jokingly apologetic.

Along with this picture, Gil tweeted, “Today, at 3PM at a gym in Gangnam, entertainer Kim Jae dong, who was running away with a debt of 600,000 won ran into actor Choi Min Soo. Reporter Gil risked his life in order to bring you this fresh picture from the scene.”

Many netizens who saw the picture are commenting not on the humorous picture itself, but of Kim Jae Dong’s unexpectedly (?) ripped body, with comments like “I was surprised at Kim Jae Dong’s body!” and “Who knew he was hiding a body like that?“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kim-jae-dong-accidentally-shows-off-his-ripped-body

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae Dong asked Yoo In Na for her number

During an interview with Star News on March 7th, actress Yoo In Na revealed that she received an offer to go hiking with MC Kim Jae Dong.

She began, “Kim Jae Dong-ssi treats me so well, I’m very thankful. He acts shy during recordings, but after it ends, he’ll ask me casually to go hiking with him and even asked for my number. Still, he couldn’t look me directly in the eye, but I did give him my number. I really love the mountains as well.”

Although she loved Kim Jae Dong for being “friendly, caring, and comfortable“, she chose Yoo Jae Suk as her ideal man. “My heart hurt when I had to congratulate him on his marriage,” she expressed.

Still, that didn’t hinder Kim Jae Dong’s love for her, as the two recently guested on KBS’s “Night by Night” together, in which Kim Jae Dong’s ‘Yoo In Na’ obsession was revealed in full force. Not only had he scribbled her name all over his script card, but he even wrote ‘38+5′ when she revealed that she wanted to get married within the next five years.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-jae-dong-asked-yoo-in-na-for-her-number

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae Dong sends a challenge to the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members

190610_95754_384.jpg

Through his Twitter, Kim Jae Dong stated, “Haha and the rest of the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members, I will end your good looking battle. Give up now.”

With that, Kim Jae Dong uploaded a full body picture of himself without makeup and showing off his S-line body. This was in response to the best-looking competition that the “Infinity Challenge” members are having.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, “This is the ultimate no makeup picture,” “Your pose is so sexy,” “If you were in that competition, you would get 1st!” “‘Infinity Challenge’ members, you should just give up to him!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-jae-dong-sends-a-challenge-to-the-infinity-challenge-members

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

What was the intention behind Kim Jae Dong’s texts to UEE & Yoo In Na?

Comedian/MC Kim Jae Dong’s ’sneaky operation’ of sending female celebrities text messages has been thrusted into the spotlight.

On the March 28th broadcast of SBS’s “Night After Night“, MC/After School’s UEE asked guest/rocker Yoon Do Hyun the meaning behind the text messages sent by Kim Jae Dong.

UEE stated, “Kim Jae Dong-sshi keeps inviting females to go mountain hiking via texts. Are his intentions pure?” She added, “Not long ago, Yoo In Na-sshi guested on this show. I don’t know when he got her number, but he sent her a message about going to the mountain together. I have also received this kind of text message from him in the past.”

Yoon Do Hyun replied, “Kim Jae Dong really likes women. He’s getting older and he lives by himself, so he’s probably lonely. Today, I will only reveal this much” – driving a wedge into Kim Jae Dong’s ‘playbook’.

Comedian Kim Sook, who was also a guest on this day, added, “He never sent me that kind of message. He only sends texts to beautiful, single, female celebrities.”

Kim Jae Dong looked obviously shocked at the accusations, but viewers showed much interest in the situation because he did not defend himself right away.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/what-was-the-intention-behind-kim-jae-dongs-texts-to-uee-yoo-in-na

Archived