Shinhwa Pics & Gifs! *official Shinhwa Pic Thread*

Guest samshiku

Guest gravitie

I LOVE THIS THREAD! Thanks all who contributed! Keep them coming ^^

And that pic of JINDY cracked me up. It's like Andy's trying to stuff Jin's mouth with the strawberry(?). And he..sort of has that evil grin on his face..saying EAT THIS JIN!..while JIN LOOKING INCREDIBLY INNOCENT. :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samshiku

do u have shinhwa 's chibi pics?

if u have, plz share to me

tksssssssssssssssss

hello :)

what are chibi pics? :P

and hey if you guys find or have any nice stuff please feel free to contribute as well :D

Look into my eyes...

o4yi697jhu204500320d6bduc5.jpg

Jinnie: Look into MINE! Eric-Hyung!

fl0xt2fs6d105500320d6f0hc5.jpg

Eric: Let's Go Andy!

dz288pr1vf204d6de43cii1.jpg

aww. and LOL.

1uht0szopg204500320d6c3qo0.jpg

eric offends..hyesung!

jpu8h1wpw9204nl0.gif

but we know that hyesung loves eric still..in his own way

d3pxvh9kc1100500320d713zv0.jpg

our dynamic jinsung duo

zc8gg02kze105500320d6f5ha1.jpg

SO YOUNG!

7wetjcqcvc204500320d6dfau6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wanderer335

Here is something different, i made these Shinhwa banners long ago.

ShinhwaBanner3.jpg

Shinhwabanner.jpg

ShinhwaLegend.jpg

one..two...three!!!

iuouio.jpg

ty.jpg

u.jpg

yu.jpg

yuy.jpg

All together now!

ytr.jpg

Minwoo and his touching...

uykyk.jpg

87979.jpg

Guest pink-sh_09

I love this thread!!! Looking at the pictures before going to sleep really made my day! Thanks to all who post the pics! :lol:

Guest kriza_09

looking at the Loveletter caps on the previous page... it brought back the feeling i had when i first got into shinhwa.. i really miss them.. ;'(

i know they're not gone... every week we get 5-10 new videos to watch... we've been seeing jinnie and andy non-stop since january.. also, right after eric and dongwan are done with their activities, hyesung starts his and minwoo will soon follow suit... to think about it, we've actually been seeing them non-stop... but... it's just, after a few weeks/months of We Got Married, Strongest Chil Woo, YSMM, Infinity Challenge, High School Girls, and then suddenly look at those loveletter caps, I really miss them... i know loveletter is also scripted, esp. since it's only a game show... but to me, it's a lot more natural than the so-called reality show like WGM or HS Girls... seriously, they're really the king of variety shows... and you know what, no group has ever had the privilege that shinhwa had to go to popular variety shows with all members as a group... they went on X-Man twice, YSMM once, Infinity Challenge once, and Loveletter 7 times (heck, LL was originally created FOR them!!) the only group that comes close is DBSK, who went on X-Man once...

oh well, i'm probably not making any sense to some of you... but i hope someone understands what i'm saying... ^^

anyway, does anyone know how to upload pictures in a batch instead of uploading it one by one???? i have some self-taken shinhwa pictures that i want to share... but there's a lot, i

Guest samshiku

looking at the Loveletter caps on the previous page... it brought back the feeling i had when i first got into shinhwa.. i really miss them.. ;'(

i know they're not gone... every week we get 5-10 new videos to watch... we've been seeing jinnie and andy non-stop since january.. also, right after eric and dongwan are done with their activities, hyesung starts his and minwoo will soon follow suit... to think about it, we've actually been seeing them non-stop... but... it's just, after a few weeks/months of We Got Married, Strongest Chil Woo, YSMM, Infinity Challenge, High School Girls, and then suddenly look at those loveletter caps, I really miss them... i know loveletter is also scripted, esp. since it's only a game show... but to me, it's a lot more natural than the so-called reality show like WGM or HS Girls... seriously, they're really the king of variety shows... and you know what, no group has ever had the privilege that shinhwa had to go to popular variety shows with all members as a group... they went on X-Man twice, YSMM once, Infinity Challenge once, and Loveletter 7 times (heck, LL was originally created FOR them!!) the only group that comes close is DBSK, who went on X-Man once...

oh well, i'm probably not making any sense to some of you... but i hope someone understands what i'm saying... ^^

anyway, does anyone know how to upload pictures in a batch instead of uploading it one by one???? i have some self-taken shinhwa pictures that i want to share... but there's a lot, i

hello kriza!

i use imageshack toolbar...it uploads in a whole batch but you gotta paste it down here one by one though...but on the upside it has the html code version all done up for you alr so you dun have to %7Boption%7Dtag it. ..best if you get an account :)

For Shinhwa fans, you make perfect sense! Reading you loud and clear.

I'm completely understand how you feel. Even with all that we're getting of the guys, be it dramas, varieties, or music, it isn't the same - they're not on together. That's why whenever I see 1/3 of Shinhwa or 1/2 of Shinhwa I go balistic and start spazzing like no tomorrow. It is so rare to see them together now and although they're still very much a group, I miss them as a whole and not so much as individuals.

You're also right about Love Letter, season 1 was and continues to be my favorite season. The show was created for them and after they left it wasn't the same anymore.

Edit:

Samshiku, it is Jin that's he's hugging. I believe this is from when they filmed the Shinhwa Cokeplay cf.

Guest samshiku

Samshiku, it is Jin that's he's hugging. I believe this is from when they filmed the Shinhwa Cokeplay cf.

thanks! aww. its such a sincere hug...

anywayz

lol

b8481xlhtp2050841828im7.jpg

and i think this one of the more unseen photos of young minu

p6d2zgft1a1020600812sx6.jpg

and i somehow think this is rather funny

y01uc4r4vr1025003200287co2.jpg

jinsung :)

yzx5qugxfn1025003200110kd7.jpg

5vn4pc91r31020056562uj0.jpg

and to kriza....

yes i miss their variety shows...

rkwdljztr51020153859yb0.jpg

one of my fave eps ^

and i love woodong

y8yptgvvje1025003200096cu5.jpg

49y57m3v6j1025003200102wz2.jpg

and lol at eric

x0rxmvc3jf1025003209956jd7.jpg

Guest evelynphuong

@kriza: yes, i feel the same, we love Shinhwa and of course we love their solo activites but nothing can replace the feeling of seeing all 6 of them together, on stage or variety shows. i know i`m so biased... i love their moments, when they laughed and told us their old stories when they were living at the dorm... i love how they fooled around in Love letter or Xman ~ and every shows that they appeared, it`s the feeling of happiness and nothing can replace it... now it`s rare to see them, and i feel sad, i see the other groups singing and being together, and i miss our Shinhwa... 7 first eps of Love letter are the best shows i`ve ever known and i`m so biased to say that there would be no show can make it again like that... no one can do it like Shinhwa... the way they spoke, the way they ran around, laughing, and they way they were punished in the Minor team... it`s so irreplaceable. and now younger groups take their part in the Kpop and Shinhwa is waiting for a comeback, we cant do anything coz it`s a rule of changing... there must be a place for they young to show their talents...

hahaha its fun to notice that someone is enticing me, to like another group :sweatingbullets: , in fact i like their style and some of their songs and she sees that but... i know that she wants to change me ... change my love for Shinhwa :sweatingbullets: what can I do hahahahaha~ but we-Shinhwa fans know that it`s just something quite simple "Once a fan, always a fan" :blush:

finally, thanks for those pics a lot... love

Guest miss lakwon

I miss the 6 members all together! :(

Although I am an avid supporter of their solo projects,

I find them to be more appealing as a group SHINHWA.

They will seriously shock the world with their looks, talents, and personalities.

My life seriously sucks without SHINHWA.

Guest infinityyy

^ you got the 1000th post~ yay! ahaha.

thanks everyone for the pics & gifs<3

it's so nice to see the ones I haven't seen in a long time.

Archived