Lee Young Ah 이영아

Admin

Guest celena8899

what an adorable couple, i wish.

she was really funny with kim jung hoon oppa too!

they were like the cutest love letter couple during their season!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

what an adorable couple, i wish.

she was really funny with kim jung hoon oppa too!

they were like the cutest love letter couple during their season!

she was SO cute with Kim Jung Hoon :D i loved that episode! he was really sweet with her too ^^

thanks hiram1013 for the pics :) some of the BTS ones ive never seen before. they really are a cute couple :D

Guest - sky -

Aw...how sweet them 2 looks together. Thanks for sharing. Love it! ^_^

Speaking about her and Kim Jung Hoon, there was another episode of her with Shin Hye Sung. They were adorable too. :blush:

Guest - sky -

Wow, LJK & LYA are so close. LJK even shared his ice cream with LYA!!! so cute !!

sky, what episode in loveletter? or do you mean with Andy?

Nope. It was with Shin Hye Sung. Of course Andy was there too.

It was in Season 2, episode 13 & 14. I love this episode. Although I couldn't understand a thing they were saying, it was a very funny episode. Cept that Lee Young Ah had a little competition with Binwoo. (I think thats her name.)

Aw...Lee Young Ah and Shin Hye Sung are so cute too. :wub:

Guest plumangel3

Aw...how sweet them 2 looks together. Thanks for sharing. Love it! ^_^

Speaking about her and Kim Jung Hoon, there was another episode of her with Shin Hye Sung. They were adorable too. :blush:

Hye Sung and Young ah were SO adorable :D i just wish that they had a bit more screen time.

LOL at her competition with Binwoo. im really glad that he chose to stick with Young ah tho. Hye SUng is so sweet.

and she got to kiss him too (well on the cheek). =p still she's lucky.

kits i was just going to mention the one where she was with Andy too. ^^ im glad that she didnt have to go to the minor league at all.

i think Young ah was also in Xman right? i havent seen the episode yet and i doubt there are subs but i'll try and check it out soon.

Guest hiram1013

she was SO cute with Kim Jung Hoon :D i loved that episode! he was really sweet with her too ^^

thanks hiram1013 for the pics :) some of the BTS ones ive never seen before. they really are a cute couple :D

Hi, plumangel3. I also love the photos that you had posted before (LYA in Vouge Girl). I really like them. Just wonder have you ever seen her in any magazine ? Thanks. :)

Guest - sky -

Hye Sung and Young ah were SO adorable :D i just wish that they had a bit more screen time.

LOL at her competition with Binwoo. im really glad that he chose to stick with Young ah tho. Hye SUng is so sweet.

and she got to kiss him too (well on the cheek). =p still she's lucky.

kits i was just going to mention the one where she was with Andy too. ^^ im glad that she didnt have to go to the minor league at all.

i think Young ah was also in Xman right? i havent seen the episode yet and i doubt there are subs but i'll try and check it out soon.

Yeap. She was in Xman too. But it seemed like she was being left out. Even in Love Letter it was like that. :tears: I feel so bad for her. Except for the host people. :lol: They were messing with her so much. It was entertaining yet sad.

Wonder what her next project is. :unsure:

Guest BABYCL

yes, i also saw that episode in Love Letter where she paired up with Kim Jeong Hoon and they look good together 'cause they're both cute. only that episode that i love to watch and never tired of watching it especially the part where she tried to throw the roses and tried to run after Jeong Hoon, i think that was the cutest part of all the love letters show that i've seen.

Guest celena8899

what no way, young ah and hye sung?

that's so cool!

i'm so going to watch it, yes yes yes!

btw, lya and ljk looks adorable together.

especially him feeding her ice cream that he was eating.

COUPLE COUPLE!

It was in Season 2, episode 13 & 14. I love this episode. Although I couldn't understand a thing they were saying, it was a very funny episode. Cept that Lee Young Ah had a little competition with Binwoo. (I think thats her name.)

do you know if these two eps. are subbed in English and is up on YT?

THANKS!

Guest - sky -

what no way, young ah and hye sung?

that's so cool!

i'm so going to watch it, yes yes yes!

btw, lya and ljk looks adorable together.

especially him feeding her ice cream that he was eating.

COUPLE COUPLE!

THANKS!

Sorry. But its neither sub or on youtube. I wished they did sub the episode though.

Guest celena8899

THANKS!

Sorry. But its neither sub or on youtube. I wished they did sub the episode though.

thanks!

i'm watching it right now without subs, and it is still really funny.

i love hye sung with young ah now too.

the other girl was like so acting jealous and then when she was with tim, she looked like she just had to beat hye sung and young ah.

that wasn't cool at all.

young ah unnie fighting!

Guest plumangel3

Hi everyone :)

a couple of LYA fanart for you

f_lya2m_58ade59.jpg

f_lya1m_77dcf50.jpg

credits to lovekoreastar

Hi, plumangel3. I also love the photos that you had posted before (LYA in Vouge Girl). I really like them. Just wonder have you ever seen her in any magazine ? Thanks. :)

even tho Youngah does shoots for fashion mags, no i havent seen her in an actually one, sry! >.<;

i wish there were more news on her. its hard to find stuff other than pics sometimes. but im always blown away by how great she looks in any style. she's so pretty :)

Yeap. She was in Xman too. But it seemed like she was being left out. Even in Love Letter it was like that. :tears: I feel so bad for her. Except for the host people. :lol: They were messing with her so much. It was entertaining yet sad.

Wonder what her next project is. :unsure:

aww really? >.<;; i wish she wasnt always left out. she seemed so underrated on LL too. :(

thats why i really liked it when KJH was in that one episode with her.

haha yeah, the host ppl did like to pick on her in a way. Youngah really brought something to the show with her clumsiness.

i felt so bad for her even tho it was hilarious to watch ^^;

thanks!

i'm watching it right now without subs, and it is still really funny.

i love hye sung with young ah now too.

the other girl was like so acting jealous and then when she was with tim, she looked like she just had to beat hye sung and young ah.

that wasn't cool at all.

young ah unnie fighting!

its a shame there's no sub but im glad that you enjoyed the eps with Youngah too :)

i didnt think Hye Sung would be paired up with Youngah but i was so happy when he came out for her during

the stage/flower thingy. she really seems to like the sweet, cute guys huh? :)

yeah, the competition with Binwoo wasnt cool at all =.=;; she was lik going back and forth between Hye Sung and

Tim. her expressions werent so nice whenever Hye Sung and Youngah were on screen either. haha i wish they showed less shots

of Binwoo and more of the couple for us. they didnt get that much screen time at all.

Guest hiram1013

Plumangel3 Thanks for replying me. I always like her smile. It's so sweet and cute.

BY the way, I have a favor to ask .Does anybody here know how to down the photos from cyworld or cafe. daum.net. I tried may times but failed. They don't have links so I can't upload photos on the Photobucket. Would anybody here help me. Thank a lot.

here some photos for cute LYA:

1219948277.jpg

1219948274.jpg

1219948272.jpg

1219948271.jpg

Guest rm_buffy

i just saw LYA recently ahere in philippines since GB is showed here recently!!!

she's so soso cute i so like her act in GB...

thanks Hiram for sharing LYA pics

hopin to more of her this year...

Archived