Lee Young Ah 이영아

Admin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

hiram1013 i liked her acting in GB too :) some people complain about her expressions in both GB and Iljimae but i dont really mind it. i think im used to it since its just the way she acts right now. ^^ i loved watching her and SCU together. i hope they do something together again someday.

im still waiting for any news about Youngah and another project.

Youngah looks so pretty in Ao Dai :)

i first saw LYA in iljimae. I watched Iljimae because it has the almost the same storyline with Hong Gil Dong (KBS-love this drama). among the 4 main actors & actresses, only Lee Jun Ki is familiar (My girl). I was surprised with LJK comic acting, i prefer him in serious acting. What draws me to continue watching this drama is because of LYA. Yup. because of her. Her performance is fresh, she's not afraid to make facial expression, she very funny & entertaining. She's very talented. Her performance when she confronted iljimae about his feeling to eun chae was very heartbreaking. I will not wondered if someday she'll become a top A star. She stoled scenes. Hope to see her in another project where is she the lead role. I think both she & Kang Ji Hwan would make a good pair. :)

As much as I like Han Hyo Joo, Lee Young Ah owned Iljimae!! Her character was so cute and fun to watch. :rolleyes: I wish the story would have treated her better in the end. :tears: It's also very inspiring how she was able, through hard work, to transform her once hefty self into the spritely, bouncy picture of health that we see today. I only wish that the kids I have in my P.E. classes would be as dedicated to fitness as is she. :)

Guest - sky -

I'm a fan of Lee Young Ah too. I first saw her in Iljimae and started liking her then. After that, I went on to watch Golden Bride and her episodes in Love Letter. And now, she is one of my favorite actresses. You GO GIRL! :P

2008 VIKI SUMMER CATALOG - Lee Young Ah is the model for VIKI's clothing line.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c16.jpg

c17.jpg

c18.jpg

c19.jpg

c20.jpg

c21.jpg

c22.jpg

c23.jpg

c24.jpg

c25.jpg

c26.jpg

c27.jpg

c28.jpg

c29.jpg

c30.jpg

c31.jpg

c32.jpg

c33.jpg

c34.jpg

c35.jpg

c36.jpg

c37.jpg

c38.jpg

c39.jpg

c40.jpg

Guest hiram1013

Wow, so many people love her in ILjimae. ME TOO !!!! Actually, the relationship between JUN KI and LYA are also very good (during filiming either normal life). Many fans hope they will become the real couple.

Some photos for her in Iljimae. I'll upload more:

In Iljimae:

1024ji.jpg

leeyoungahex1.gif

leeyoungahdu0.gif

ed9789-1.jpg

8f577bf9a91110_full.jpg

23gt4.png

24hh2.png

hahaha i remembered that kissing scene between Bong & Yongee. It was sooo funny, love it. wish there is a behind the scene of it. Yup, saw some behind the scene, LYA & LJK are pretty close, LYA teased LJK and vice versa. In Iljimae, i preferred Bong Soon than eun chae, i felt bong soon matched Yongee more and Bong Soon love Yongee & Iljimae. Rather then Eun chae who only love Iljimae & not Yongee. Didnot like the ending though, Bong soon changed from a cheerful bubbly person to a serious sad one.

saw Loveletter ep81&82 where she paired with Kim Joeng Hoon, they both look cute. Both were so funny here. Hope they'll have a series together.

Does anyone know what is LYA next project?

Guest plumangel3

^ i agree with everyone here :) Youngah did a great job in Iljimae. thanks for all the pics :)

she makes a great model and she looks so cute with Lee Taesung. ^^

i was sad for Bong Soon as well. she changed a lot from her happy, cheerful character in the beginning of Iljimae. i wish her ending wasnt so sad. i love her with Junki tho :) they make such a cute pair. i'd love it if there were more bts clips of the both of them.

no news on her next project right now tho >.<

Guest hiram1013

hahaha i remembered that kissing scene between Bong & Yongee. It was sooo funny, love it. wish there is a behind the scene of it. Yup, saw some behind the scene, LYA & LJK are pretty close, LYA teased LJK and vice versa. In Iljimae, i preferred Bong Soon than eun chae, i felt bong soon matched Yongee more and Bong Soon love Yongee & Iljimae. Rather then Eun chae who only love Iljimae & not Yongee. Didnot like the ending though, Bong soon changed from a cheerful bubbly person to a serious sad one.

saw Loveletter ep81&82 where she paired with Kim Joeng Hoon, they both look cute. Both were so funny here. Hope they'll have a series together.

Does anyone know what is LYA next project?

YUp, totally agree with you. Bong Soon is prefect for Young. And one more thing, she made the episodes more interesting, fun . I'll upload more the behind scenes.

In showgame Loveletter, there was a rumor that after a show, Kim Joeng Hoon even linked with LYA. I hope it was true because they would become a cute couple.

Guest chopstick^^

shes pretty cute .. she looks different when she changes her hairstyle! .. i dont think the blunt bangs suit her, shes prettier with other hairstyle

Guest rielee

I first saw LYA in Golden Bride (liked scene between LYA-SCU make me addicted he..he..

I liked her acting in Iljimae too, and now I'm starting watching "The Love Will Not be Stopped by Anyone" LYA looks young,pretty and cute, ssuukkaaaaaa

Archived