{ . . . Tainted_innocence Vs Love.diary . . . }

love.diary

graphic battle
Ahh, I'm so exited to battle the talented tainted_innocence ^_^

rules

• Have tainted_innocence vs. love.diary or Ji vs. Salee & round # on all graphics

• Graphics must be 750x550

• 10-20 rounds

round one love.diary

ji__mrd1.jpg

minbongstalkers, resurgere@deviantart

round two tainted_innocence

ji1hd8.jpg

naver & trashwall

round three love.diary

ji_srd3.jpg

soompi stock thread, resurgere@deviantart

round four tainted_innocence

ji4of7.jpg

ID: Image Domain, Im Soo Jung thread, & other celebs photos forum

round five love.diary

ji_ird5.jpg

round six tainted_innocence

ji6bq6.jpg

getty images, google, trashwall, other celebs forum

round seven love.diary

stilliferd7.jpg

round eight tainted_innocence

ji82ab.jpg

Maki Horikata thread

round nine love.diary

last_rd9.jpg

yumei-k, StudioVision @ deviantart, soompi stock thread, resurgere @ deviantart

round ten tainted_innocence

ji10ll9.jpg

Happy viewing :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest photodaisy

OMIGOODNESS.

That is some piece ofgorgeous hotness yummilicious eat it to the inner most core graphic I've ever seen.

Not only because smexilicious Minwoo is on it but becauseit looks beautiful!

I'm loving the filtering to the right and the whole rounded border sorta thing.

It matches so perfectly and looks oddly professional--like an advertisement.

AHH! Lovely. I'm loving the blending too. ^____^;

Everything seems to fit so perfectly!

-Lulu

Guest hiSHUA!

OMFG SALEE WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING GOOD!! ...you make minwoo so super sexxxxxxiiieeeerrrr!! *faints* he blows my mind O_O !! I can't breathe !!! LOL ...OMG...man he is sexxxy!!!! *dies* SALEE!! you're filtering <33 shua is in love!!! OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE A AWESOME 100% battle!! MUST STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT ROUND!!! AND THE NEXT!!! AND THE NEXT!!!

OMG ...and I'm listening to MINWOO - GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW TOO!! :lol: *he's so hot* hhaha...

*sits back and relaxes*

- shua

Guest xAzure

Omigoshhh Saleeeee O______O

That graphic is hott =OO

Love the textures, border, colors, effects, everything ;DD The placement of the glow [on his arm] is superb.

Awesome round.

Can't wait to see more ^^

Kath`

ZOMG!!!

......*speechless*

Salee (may I call you that?) the graphic is AMAZING!!

I love the filter effect especially <33 and the border, the texture, the text and everything else xD

can't wait for more rounds =]

Guest kiss the rain.

TWO TALENTED PEOPLE THAT I REALLY ADMIRE IN A BATTLE!! O_O yayy

wow round 1 is sooo amazing O_O wow.

i like the effects, colours, and the rounded edge part haha

can't wait to see more~

Guest *_Milia

Saleeee! *faints*

that is such a great beginning OMG this is another great battle to watch!

Talented ppl :) I really love the picture you chose (Minwoo's fingers look like Buddha's lols)

and the effects are really gorgeous also! can't wait for the rest YAY

Guest starlette*

your #1 fan has arrived! lmao! i'm corny, i know -_-;;

Seriously, Salee, your creativity gets better every time I see a new piece of artwork by you. The effects & design is amazing, gotta love your filtering & that talent of yours! Can't wait to see more rounds ^_^

Guest MiSs L.E

omgsh! O______O i kneeew it! (yessalee,istalkthebattlethreadtoseeifyouorvivormaiorchellydecidetobattle) XD and i came across your request and WAH! I'm so excited!!!! First Vivian and Mai, and now you and Ji!!! ^____^ Oh this is going to be wonderful. ^_^ *hops into front seat with junsu* it's like we get to watch two shows! ^______^ (ishouldthankyouandviv+mai) We get to spend time together, me and my hubby to watch you guys battle! XDDD

10-20 rounds?? Is it okay if I save these just for eye candy? ^_^ Oh the love! And your first round is THE Minwoo! I don't even know what to say! :blush: how about i first say that it's just wonderful? A complete work of art and excellent talent? =] Your usage of textures work so well together, like everything just falls into place. And the glow by his right side of his body, its heavenly. And you adding red filter, it's the perfect touch! =D

And I see dark tree stocks! But I love how you've dimmed it out to make it not so "inyourface", keeping the focus on the oh so delicious Minwoo. xD

GOOD JOB ON YOUR FIRST ROUND SALEE!! WOO HOO!! <3333

Guest Saranghae012

WHOA O_________O;; I don't know how you do it... You are just simply too amazing for words. T__T;;

*sends praise* all the words in the world could not describe how perfect that piece is. *saves and adds to my salee collection* xP

I love the little glow it has and the design you chose for it. Everything just goes SO well together.

I have never seen a piece from you i didn't love... <33

and what is this? a battle with Ji!?

Whoa this topic is gonna overflow with amazing creations by two lovely artists <3 *______* i must stalk this thread. xD

Great start. I know it's gonna be that way until the end... :)

_Chelly*

Guest C-Jay`eZ

*stares*

*jawdrops*

*screams*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

That is sooooo freaken pretty. I love the whole concept...the style, and the mood of the poster. I love how you elaborate that filter into the blackness of the poster...and the 2 bars that decorates the whole poster. And not mention how HOTTTTTT Minwoo is there. I totally love the composition of the poster...and your choice of pix.

I AM ... SOOOOOOO watching this battle, anxiously too.

*DIES OF JEALOUSY*

Guest tainted_innocence

ji1hd8.jpg

credits: naver & trashwall

Beautiful 1st round, Salee <3. I love the bold design & soft colors. Yeah, mine kind of sucks. It’s 3 AM right now. x_X

Guest MiSs L.E

omgsh. round two. *_____________* just like vivian said, ur use of gray and blending are so superb!! ^______________^

<3 i love it! its so soft and lovely! man.. the words... >__< sad, but beautiful! good job!!

Guest lovecity.

salee <3 nice start. ahhh. minwoo. i like the effects and colors :D

tainted_innocence, nice blending ^_^ the gryscale looks super nice!

<3kauchih

Guest szesze

omg. round 1 and 2 are beautiful!!

minwoo is HOT in round one. i love the effects you did on the round.. and the side filtering.. beautiful!

round two... the softness and the placement of the pictures... the blending.. wow.. hahaha.

both rounds are beautiful!!

i can't wait to see the rest!

<33 Angie

Archived