Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InSong

Eye Shield 21 thread

Guest she stumbles

Oh I love this anime. :D It never seems boring to me. :)

Guest lido0LmisSundersto0D

hrmms...well im kinda new to watching eyeshield 21...

so i guess im kinda very behind everyone else :blush:

but well as many of you guys have sed its very addictive!!! :lol:

but i was wondering...how many eps have been made coz i've only seen up to the bit where they finaly compete in the chrismas bowl and yeah my cozin sed there wouldn't be much eps left :tears:

Guest wish.girl

the manga is still coming out and im reading it as soon as it comes out! i was addicted to it since the first ep that my friend gave me xD i just love it ! my favourite character has got to be hiruma! where does he hide all those guns!! and i like the 3 brothers too!! man its so fun to make fun of them!! xD

Guest Xenoassassin1

Can't wait for more episodes :D

Guest Take Five

the anime feels kinda too cheesy to me, even for something from shounen jump. maybe i'll go with the manga instead...

Guest fzncloud

upto ep 60!! rawr! i just wanna see them win the poseidens cmon!! >.< :D

Guest aeisha

finally found this thread. love this anime. i like hiruma...... nyahaaaaa......

Guest Soulistice

^Yeah, that's true.

Hiruma's so cool.

Especially the recent chapters~

I hope the anime catches up soon.

Guest tokix7

mangg... i dont watch the anime anymore (watched up to like episode 95?) but i'm waiting like every week for the manga.

so intensee! and hiruma is just soo awesome. i wish i had a friend like him. =]

Guest angeldiane

Haha, yes, Hiruma is awesome. :D But omg, I can't believe what happened. [The part where they're up against Gaou. Big spoiler so yeah.]

Guest lee-jun-ki

tis anime rules! i luv hiruma! he's my fav. charcter and he's awsome! *_*

Guest aeisha

way to go hiruma.......

nyahaaaa :lol:

2-18.jpg

Guest ya_ha

I love this manga/anime. I watched the first 50 or 60 episodes of the anime, then started to read teh manga as translates episodes stopped coming out. (Now there are more eps but I am too far ahead in the manga) Even my nick is based on the ES21 laugh! <3 Hiruma, even more in recent chapters.

Something I don't really understand though (this might be a spoiler to anime watchers)

In the Manga Deimon is in the Kantou region finals with that Hak... Dinos. Isn't that the Christmas Bowl?! Aren't they playing in Tokyo Stadium/Dome? Did some one else also get the impression that this was suppose to be the finals? (before) Did they add potential future tournaments recently, or have they always mention that the top 8 Kantou tournament was just another step to the Christmas Bowl? I was confused by that.

I hope I wasn't the only one mixed up... >_>

Guest Paegun

Necroing thread.

Apparently the manga isn't ending after the Christmas Bowl and there's gonna be a Worldwide tournament. Panther's back, YES!!!! Ultimate Japan team-up and Devilbats winning the Championship after a somewhat anti-climatic game.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

finally the x-mas superbowl is over but what's next?????????

yayyy! i love the anime and the manga.

hiruma rocks!! hehehehe.

the latest chapter was awesome!

the japanese team would be really strong! hehehe. and panther is back! sooo cool!

Guest Left_King

Eyeshield 21 ROCKS....!!

I loved watching it...its like modern Captain Tsubasa....(C.Tsubasa is better)

I'm a football/soccer fanatic....i love sports...so i like most of sports anime...

Now that the X'mas Bowl is over...i cant wait for whats gonna happen to the guys... I've seen a few pics...from the comic....2 teams with all the main characters from the Kantou Region teams... and Sena n Hiruma and in different teams....argh...cant wait to see what gonna happen...

Hiruma n Kid in the same team....with Agon, Shin , Sakuraba, Ikkiyu and the (Guitar guy lol)...and Kurita...

Sena n Riku n Panther in the same team....ALL OUT ATTACK...with Kakei, Mizumachi and Gao in defence... and the QB of Gao's team (forgot his name)

One thing i really love about this anime....and im sure all of u will agree...........

....its HIRUMA....he's the BEST...he's everything......his tricks, humour, YA HAAAAAAAAAA....

Guest aahhee

don't really like watching sports anime . . .

but HIRUMA is hilarious

: )

I just had to say that

Guest strawberrylove

OHH this is an awesome anime :P

im not really a big fans of sport but exceptions to PoT and this (:

although i know nothing bout football and its rules it still somewhat makes sense? LOOL