Myths About Foods

Guest s u n d a e_

Guest _LESS_

if you eat any type of curly noodles when you're pregnant, ur babys hair will turn out curly

if you eat seafood everyday you'll turn very smart

drinking soymilk makes your skin looking fresh and pimple free

eating duck egg when ur a little kid, turns u stupid when u get old

fo the girls: if ur having problems wit late pms. coconut juice can help

weird stuff. huh?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missGiang

I heard that if you peel apple skin without breaking it (like grom the top to bottom going around the apple) in front of a mirror your future husband will appear in the mirror : o I got so scared of apples when I was young, I didn't want to see a face in MY mirror...T_T

Guest s u n d a e_
if you don't eat every single rice grain on your plate/bowl you're going to marry a husband/wife with that many spots on his face.

currently, i'm going to be marrying a guy with like 5 heads. lol

lmao!

my grandfather used to tell me if i eat chicken wings, i'd be able to fly when i'm older :rolleyes:

cute.

its a proven fact that CHOCOLATE DOES NOT CAUSE PIMPLES. [:

thats how much i love chocolate lol

thats what i said, lol. im a chocoholic/sweetsholic too, look at my s/n.

if you eat any type of curly noodles when you're pregnant, ur babys hair will turn out curly

if you eat seafood everyday you'll turn very smart

drinking soymilk makes your skin looking fresh and pimple free

eating duck egg when ur a little kid, turns u stupid when u get old

fo the girls: if ur having problems wit late pms. coconut juice can help

weird stuff. huh?

yeh, pretty weird.

if only some of these were true, lol.

Guest thuylinh

my mom also says that if u eat tomatoes or alot of vegetables, ur skin will be pink/red, pretty as a tomato but i stil don't like it or believe it

Guest mehlonghae

My grandma tells me eating certain foods will make you prettier. I highly doubt that. She most likely means that it'll help you look healthier.

Guest missxsuong

carrots make your eyelashes longer

and if you keep eating a certain food over and over you'll become it

drinking aloe cleanses the soul

nuts make finger nails grow longer

my grandma always tells me that if you don`t eat every single rice grain in your bowl, you`ll have spots on your face.

my parents always tell me to eat fish because it makes me smarter.

my uncle told me that if you drink too much soy milk, you`ll get cancer. `cause some aren`t produced with care =/ don`t believe that since there are lactose intolerant people.

for me, after eating and you lie, it causes indigestion. i know it`s from my girl but it`s true.

eating certain foods with the same colour over a period of time, will make your skin the colour of the food.

Guest babyxsophie
When u cut a cake slice and put it to the plate and under the process it u let it fall not standing u will not get married.

If I did that, I'd eat the cake while I'm sleeping =D

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i was making mandu on NYD and my mom said that if you make them pretty, your daughter will be pretty.

my borther tried to, and his turned out crappy xD

Guest standknight

Chocolate DOESNT effect your acne. Food in general doesnt. Unless it's super greasy and gets all over your face and you somehow forget to wipe it off.

Eat a lot of nuts, for wisdom? And apparently in Taiwan, whatever part of the body of the animal you're eating should treat that part of the body on you.

For example, if you eat a... fish's eye, then your eyes will get better.

Or something like that.

Chocolate DOESNT effect your acne. Food in general doesnt. Unless it's super greasy and gets all over your face and you somehow forget to wipe it off.

Eat a lot of nuts, for wisdom? And apparently in Taiwan, whatever part of the body of the animal you're eating should treat that part of the body on you.

For example, if you eat a... fish's eye, then your eyes will get better.

Or something like that.

so u're saying, if u eat a gorillas boob, you'll get bigger boobs?

or... no never mind... we'll just stick with the delicious gorilla example

Guest MeiNing

^ LMAO.

And yeah, I've heard about that in Taiwan... my cousin ate PIG'S BRAIN... :crazy: and then my uncle told us that his IQ would raise by 100 points. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or serious though... lol.

Guest SupaBayWitIt

My mom told me if I eat fish tail, I'll become a mermaid. =P

Spicy, cold & very sweet foods make more blood come out during your period.

Guest J*aime

"if you eat alot of bean sprouts (꽁나물) when you're young you'll get taller"... this is a myth.. i ate hella bean sprouts cuz my mom told me this when i was younger and im only 5'4"..

Guest cidre7
i heard this from my mum..

If you bite your tongue while eating means your eating to many fried foods.

I bite my tongue too often when I'm eating...although I really don't think I eat too many fried foods.

Archived