Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

so i decided to go buy a pair of nudies for myself as a birthday present. for girls do you size down as well or should i get the ones that fit me?

Thin Finn definately size down 1 or maybe 2 depend how skinny you are. it'll stretch up to 1 inch overtime.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thin Finn definately size down 1 or maybe 2 depend how skinny you are. it'll stretch up to 1 inch overtime.

awesome thanks! i dunno if i'm gonna be able to take not washing something for 6 months but i'm ready for the challenge

Guest Tonyc402

awesome thanks! i dunno if i'm gonna be able to take not washing something for 6 months but i'm ready for the challenge

if it ever gets stenchy , use febreeze.

Guest Poetic Prophet

Anyone ordered from sbkicks.com? Prices seems incredibly cheap. Can you trust this site?

i wouldnt trust this site. ive seen fakes on it and the prices are cheap. Supreme hi's cannot be $99.00. stay away from it.

Peace!

Guest TrainDriver

Latest pick-up ! still waiting for my limes, chili and curry....

hey, thats really nice. like the simplicity and color :)

Guest **windi/hongy**

Well.. havent exactly stopped wearing them . But lately I have been wearing them less and less . Now im just working in my APC New Cures and Naked and Famous jeans.

you have the weird guy fit for naked and famous correct? How's the fit? fadings? thinking of getting a pair of naked and famous instead of apc's or nudies for my birthday=D WHICH IS TMR XD so ppppppppeople respond tonight please=D

Guest Tonyc402

you have the weird guy fit for naked and famous correct? How's the fit? fadings? thinking of getting a pair of naked and famous instead of apc's or nudies for my birthday=D WHICH IS TMR XD so ppppppppeople respond tonight please=D

if you want a more tapered jean get the weird guy fit . as for fading it seems its harder to wear in then the APCs but they dont stretch as bad as the APCs do. Ehh.. dont get Nudies unless they are japanese denim material.

sick pickup volt.. and limes :excl:

how much did you pay for all?

not too much since i'm getting the limes and curry from a friend !

the 3rd batch for the A-Z Adidas looks good ! I'm definitely getting W.W CT and the VA. Gotta love the zx9000 :D

Guest junkers

ah my goodness, so true. i haven't been wearing my NS so much maybe a week or 2 ? (no time, etc) but my goodness have they stretched ! i shouldve sized down to 28 despite it being unbuttonable but I could've slept in it like i did with my 29.

can you post yourself wearing APC?? I want to see some honeycombs on girls haha.

Guest **windi/hongy**

if you want a more tapered jean get the weird guy fit . as for fading it seems its harder to wear in then the APCs but they dont stretch as bad as the APCs do. Ehh.. dont get Nudies unless they are japanese denim material.

lol soo now its down to apcs or naked and famous, my sister already got me a pair of black sim jim's. Oh...from what i just read nudies stretch quite a bit??? I wear size 28-30 levis but my nudies are 30X34. Should Isize down to 28X34?

Guest GO!zilla

so i decided to go buy a pair of nudies for myself as a birthday present. for girls do you size down as well or should i get the ones that fit me?

oooo loan getting into denim :o

i suggest you go to Barneys Co-Op at the Grove and just try diff kinds on :)

update on mine

357kfwz.jpg

Guest junkers

lol soo now its down to apcs or naked and famous, my sister already got me a pair of black sim jim's. Oh...from what i just read nudies stretch quite a bit??? I wear size 28-30 levis but my nudies are 30X34. Should Isize down to 28X34?

get sz 29. Nudie doesnt stretch as much as APC. It'll stretch 1 inch overtime. Make sure to wear belt.

I sized down 1 then i notcied i lost alot of weight by the time nudie arrived. So i actually got true to waist <_<

wow im pretty jealous about you guy's/girl APCs.... i've had mine since March 2008, worn for around 7 months weekdays and they look like crap

10012008166ti6.jpg

under light, no contrast edited though, my camera is on auto setting so i'm not sure if it did automatically (edit; dont think it. the real color of my belt is actually that brown)

10012008161xd6.jpg

10012008168mt5.jpg

uneven whiskers, almost no honeycombs :(.... i guess that's what i get for sizing up LOL, would have to see after a wash sometime soon, no soaks either (except some random rain here and there)

Archived