Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sphynkter

i was just wondering if these dunks came out in size 6. i've been wanting them and searching for them but it seems that the smallest sizes they come in are a size 7. i can't even really fit a size 6 in mens but i want them anyways.

568imageqf0.jpg

also, i was just wondering if id4shoes on ebay is legit. that seller has a bunch of shoes for sale and they look pretty real. i've always had my inhibitions with buying stuff off of ebay but i've googled whether or not id4shoes was real or not and it seems several members on different forums have vouched that id4 does sell authentic shoes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Dunk-High-Hi-Prem...oQQcmdZViewItem

Guest Tonyc402

tony, have you ever been to Nomad Toronto? It sounds like an amazing store.

It is an amazing store lol . They have a lot of nice japanese brands too , expensive as hell tho. Next time im going to Nomad to pick up a APC jean haha and maybe a commes des garcons wallet

Guest JF21©

I just want to let this out, because I feel it's appropriate for this thread.

The other day while at school I was pointing out how nice this girls' shoes was(because I'm kind like that), and what other sneaks she's into, and her being all arrogant thinking I didn't know anything said how this and that was expensive and yaddayadda. I pointed out that they're not at all, they're in every retail shoe store.. then she went flaring saying how it's limited. -_- She hangs out with other peeps who are into streetwear, I once caught a junior wearing a fape in their group.

Anyway, I just really hate how they think I don't know anything, and when I resort back, they get bitchy with me, to hide their embarassment.

Seriously, I don't like people who put up a front, and think people like me, who don't wear my merch at school to showoff, thinks I'm a pathetic fool who doesn't know richard simmons about streetwear.

Ahh, sorry, I need to let that out. Has anyone experience this before?

Also, I admire, not trendy.

yeah i actually just laugh at them. i like some things that could be classified as ''streetwear'' but only because it catches my eye and tastes...and that doesn't mean i'm going to go run out and buy every item in that line in every color and rock them all at once..wtf..who does that?! :blink:

haha and i guess i'm like you, i'll compliment people because it looks nice on them..i'm just nice i guess..lol the one thing i hate is when you compliment and they automatically get a stink attitude because they assume they're so hot...lmao

it's really hilarious how most ''streetwear'' people swear up and down they are ''exclusive'' and ''limited'' when if they would pull their heads out of their asses they'd see that every single one of them looks exactly the same...and that all of their gear can be found in most urban stores now.

like here in NYC....if you ride the trains or go downtown to the shopping areas after school hours and on weekends, you'll see maybe 10-15 people all dressed similar...it's like some sort of tacky uniform or something...and they all are trying toooo hard. its a bit disturbing..kinda how when Jay Z started wearing button ups and all of a sudden BAM! everybody's got cuff links on....:blink:

*this doesn't apply to those who buy the ''gear'' because they actually like it, but to those who only buy it because they're ''supposed'' to like it.*

Guest strawberric

I just want to let this out, because I feel it's appropriate for this thread.

The other day while at school I was pointing out how nice this girls' shoes was(because I'm kind like that), and what other sneaks she's into, and her being all arrogant thinking I didn't know anything said how this and that was expensive and yaddayadda. I pointed out that they're not at all, they're in every retail shoe store.. then she went flaring saying how it's limited. -_- She hangs out with other peeps who are into streetwear, I once caught a junior wearing a fape in their group.

Anyway, I just really hate how they think I don't know anything, and when I resort back, they get bitchy with me, to hide their embarassment.

Seriously, I don't like people who put up a front, and think people like me, who don't wear my merch at school to showoff, thinks I'm a pathetic fool who doesn't know richard simmons about streetwear.

Ahh, sorry, I need to let that out. Has anyone experience this before?

Also, I admire, not trendy.

yeah i dont like when ppl are like that

why can't they just accept some facts, they think they know everything

but when someone else has something to say ur automatically wrong or something

it pisses me off too

and it's usually cuz your not in there group of firends..pshhh~

Guest MUGETSU

http://www.revolveclothing.com/indexDC2.jsp?source=dcev1

Follow this link and enter your email address to get 30% off your first order! FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS ONLY!

You can save $80 on a pair of Nudies!

This site is for BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

For streetwear guys in this thread, these might interest you:

Nudie Jeans

Kick Mule Workshop Denim

Hysteric Glamour

Alife

WESC

etc.

Girls might be more interested in these:

True Religion

Seven For All Mankind

Chip & Pepper

Juicy Couture

tons of brands check the site!

i was wondering how do Nudie Slim Jims fits on skinny-ish people? because all the models on websites seems to be kind of buffed/bulky...at least bigger than the average asian...

I'm just wondering if i can pull it off without being too skinny jean type? kinda like straight jeans...because slim jims are cheaper =P

and also...what kind of True Religion looks best with converses or chucks? they have weird names for their collection...

thankies!

Guest dianomyte

310801-451.jpg

do these come out in a size that's close to size 7 for women?

they only have large sizes for men at the places i've checked :<

Guest Dachink

http://www.revolveclothing.com/indexDC2.jsp?source=dcev1

Follow this link and enter your email address to get 30% off your first order! FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS ONLY!

You can save $80 on a pair of Nudies!

This site is for BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

For streetwear guys in this thread, these might interest you:

Nudie Jeans

Kick Mule Workshop Denim

Hysteric Glamour

Alife

WESC

etc.

Girls might be more interested in these:

True Religion

Seven For All Mankind

Chip & Pepper

Juicy Couture

tons of brands check the site!

damn...thx. Can't decide between Nudie RRDS or Kicking Mule 1980's :unsure:

Guest markis

is there an H&M store in toronto that sells guy stuff?

two that i know of are in eaton centre and yorkdale...there's also one in oakville place(not sure if that's teh name but its off of the QEW)..ive found that the one in eaton centre has the most variety out of the three

Archived