Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest heyitzthatfc
That's the point of the price, exclusiveness. So no point dishing out 80-100 dollars on a fake one when you can get something else legit for that price

but the point is i want those two hoodies specifically, theres nothing exclusive about something you aint feelin know what i mean?. i've travelled to places like SF and LA to buy some good clothes, but im not so money-happy to go to NY or japan.

unless you know where i can get those two real bape hoodies somewhere in the bay, hit it up playboy

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the point is i want those two hoodies specifically, theres nothing exclusive about something you aint feelin know what i mean?. i've travelled to places like SF and LA to buy some good clothes, but im not so money-happy to go to NY or japan.

unless you know where i can get those two real bape hoodies somewhere in the bay, hit it up playboy

http://www.sbkicks.com/index.php?cPath=14

if u wanna pay 90+ for fakes.

Guest MUGETSU
i dont know....but it looks like a slim-fit hoodie made especially for skinny asian ppl

it will be my impetuous for losing weight! HAHA

ima be at FIND this weekend...so I won't be posting.

Have a nice weekend dudessss

wow all the shoes are so bright and pretty

just out of curiosity, how did you guys get so interested in it?

like from reading some posts some of you are extremely knowledgeable

lol i feel like I'm reading a different language with all these different terms and stuff

I like these =]

14823192wf1rl3.jpg

I think I've seen similar ones with like a print that looks like a shark/face on the hood?

I might be wrong tho

Guest Poetic Prophet

Yesterday bought Jenn (NFTP) the Hellz Bellz "You Made my Ish List" shirt. She loves it. the day before i picked up 2 in4mation shirts for 40 bucks. Its the simple shirt and the "Aloha Army" shirt. Good Deals.

And i dont know what i can and can't say about the guys in the fully zipped Bape Jackets...Looks like "How to be a hypebeast" movie rejects.

Peace!

Guest JF21©

can somebody help me...:unsure: i'm not sure were this should be posted...but...

i found the Tokyo jacket i've been fiending for and well i just need help with sizing....it's on a korean site so i need to know what are the measuring units for korea (inches or cm)

the measurements are listed (chest/length/arm)

XS=98/60/62

S=102/62/65

M=106/65/67

L=112/67/69

how would this be listed in US measurements...i'm pretty sure the XS is the size i need..but i just want to make sure...

Guest graceyoon

^ it's in cm.. i think US is the only country that doesn't use the metric system...

divide everything by 2.54 to get the inches

Guest JF21©
^ it's in cm.. i think US is the only country that doesn't use the metric system...

divide everything by 2.54 to get the inches

thanks! that was fast....i love you. :)

Guest iamhungryyy

Can somebody tell me how much a pair of authentic bape shoes would cost roughly (price range)? It'd help me distinguish a fake.

Thanks = ]

Guest lalal0ve

ahh wait so then how would a person be able to tell if BAPE is authentic or not..? =/ in my area the bape shoes are on sale so they are $89.99 CDN and they sell it at this place that also sell urban brands like baby phat, apple bottems, pepe jeans etc, and BAPE sweaters there are also on sale for $79.99.. does that mean its not authentic..? o_O;;

ahh wait so then how would a person be able to tell if BAPE is authentic or not..? =/ in my area the bape shoes are on sale so they are $89.99 CDN and they sell it at this place that also sell urban brands like baby phat, apple bottems, pepe jeans etc, and BAPE sweaters there are also on sale for $79.99.. does that mean its not authentic..? o_O;;

the bape stuff is probably fape. I see a lot of 80 dollar fapes online.

Guest lalal0ve

really..? but on the tag it says Bathing Ape and on the front of the sweaters has the BAPE words on it... so its still a fake..?! =OO

Guest TrainDriver

does anyone know where i can find that girl?

hahaha, isn't she a member of this forum? check few pages back

Archived