[chobits]

Guest BabiiAng3l

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BabiiAng3l

...hmm...To give out a rough summary...

Ok... Well its about a guy named Hideki and he is a country guy...he moves to the city and goes to cram school there...

In the city almost everyone person wants what you call a persocon...Hideki wants one but he has no way of affording one..

One day he walks down the street and finds a young girl wrapped lying next to a pile of trash...

He then found out she was a persocon by her ears...and thren he took her home and named her Chii...

[A persocon is robot programmed to look like a human and act like one...] -Well thats wat I think....

haha...watch it...its very good...

Guest knockblock

I've tried to watch but could never get into it or get very far with it. Maybe some day I will watch the whole thing.

I've never managed to finish it since after a while all the chi "words" were <_<

Liked Hideki but that had more to do with the VA than the actual character and I have to say I think the music for Chobits is great.

• 3 months later...
Guest Take Five

i thought it was boring as hell. i wonder when i'll actually see something good from CLAMP.

chobits was boring.

tsubasa chronicle anime was boring aside from the great first episode

xxxholic manga is boring but not as bad as the other two

Guest snaeha_dalis13

^ I love CLAMP. I don't understand why most people find their works boring. Like X/TV. Ok that's kinda understandable but most of their stuff is really deep and insightful about human nature. And I like how some of their work ties in with each other.

Ok, Chobits. I really enjoyed the anime. It was really funny, some LOL moments too, despite all the ecchi. Chii was really cute but I hated how Hideki was drawn, and I usually love the art from CLAMP. It was kinda weird at some parts though. I thought the ending was kinda sad though, since Chii could never be human.

Guest joonleex

CHOBITS IS SOOO CUTE >.< lols i thought it was funny how Hideki had to do all sort of weird things lmfao

Guest woo-kun

aya! i <3 CHOBITS it's so adorable

i also own the soundtrack XD yeah hideki is such a perv >.<

and it's so sad when

when they show the flashback of managers love and how she sacrifices herself so he won't get hit by the truck.. and she died...

i literally cried

still do when i watch that ep

but if you havent seen it you should def check it out it's short and sweet :]

Guest Velocitii

aya! i <3 CHOBITS it's so adorable

i also own the soundtrack XD yeah hideki is such a perv >.<

and it's so sad when

when they show the flashback of managers love and how she sacrifices herself so he won't get hit by the truck.. and she died...

i literally cried

still do when i watch that ep

but if you havent seen it you should def check it out it's short and sweet :]

i saw the anime but i dont recall the scene your describing

Guest madeinktown

you guys are still going on about chobits? that's a LONG time ago. good series though, definately.

one of the better anime i've seen.

Guest woo-kun

i saw the anime but i dont recall the scene your describing

do you remember Ueda Hiroyasu? he's the owner of the bakery where Chi works she calls him "manager"

well do you remember Yumi, the girl with the large breasts that works with Hideki?? XD

well they fall in love and yumi finds out about ueda's persecom wife who "died" while protecting him from a truck in the rain and she finds out his wifes name was yumi too and thinks that he only likes her because of that but then he tells her that is not the case....there is *almost* a whole episode dedicated to their relationship drama and the flashback...

it's episode 24 "chi wears and takes off"

it's like my favorite episode :]

Archived