Some Of Korea's Most Popular.....

Guest jadu

i have to agree with the netizens on all the choices...haha. ^^

those that were chosen have a lot of popularity already and gained more through this year, 2006, especially through their new movies, dramas, albums, shows, etc.

I agree.

wow... im really surprised that song il gook is 3rd on the actor group. i thought it would be like won bin.. but i like song il gook and his jumong drama so i guess he deserves it.

i love Han Ga In... to me, she is one of the most gorgeous and likeable actresses, but i admit that i am surprised she's #1. jang dong gun, i'm not surprised. he's definitely one of my favorite actors too.

kinda agreeable... i dunno

i like han ga in, but don't agree with kim tae hee and bi

that's weird :unsure: coz Bi and Kim Tae Hee are two of the most popular celebrities in Korea. Ask anybody from Korea who their top celebrities are and these two will surely be on thier list --- if not ON TOP.

Guest rapunzel283

HYOLEE = JJANG

Despite Get Ya, Hyori is still number one for many people, and IMO, for a hell of a lot more time to comeeeee <333

MC Yoo XD <333

yea Kim Tae Hee too loveable, adorable and so angelic. She also got 2nd most popular overall comapred to other asian actress from other countries :blush:

Hyori not surprised and MC YOO!!

Archived