What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Guest severus

image.jpg

I probably only eat breakfast twice a week, and now I've taken bacon out of the routine, it's even more sad. Effing fruits and eggs.

I ate McDonalds for the first time in years and never had my body reacted so quickly after consuming something. 

I've legit had McDonald's five days this week (and then a Fatburger for dinner on one of those days). My snapchat feed is pretty much Supersize Me 2.0. 

image.jpg

-----

Also had a super lacklustre smoked seafood board at second dinner...felt so jipped.

image.jpg

For breakfast I had some chicken and rice + honey dew

Break at work, I had some Cheez It snack mix.

Lunch I had a lunchable (turkey/american with 2 double stuffed oreos), a banana, and vanilla cream filled vanilla cupcake with vanilla bean frosting.

Dinner I had honey dew and egg drop soup with some rice.

Right now I just had can of Crush soda.

Guest markula20_at_gmail.com_stv

Today I try to eat less than usual. I made myself a dietary day. But still I could eat potatoes stewed with vegetables. :phew:

@severus goddamn woman, treating yoself well, I see. I remember when I worked an office job in the summer, I ate out at 5 Guys all the time. Dat burger life.

WE HAVE A FIVE GUYS? WHERE? Tell me it's near Banker's Hall. Is it better than Fatburger? Fatburger has gotten less juicy, the last time I worked within a walking distance was like 2 years ago and Fatburger legit gave me foodgasms back then. Fat, greasy, juicy beef. 

For breakfast I finished a Snack n go chicken wrap and I'm still drinking pumpkin flavored coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Why do I have an addiction to pumpkin flavored caffeine drinks lately? I actually can't stand pumpkin. Had to help my mom at the airport so I didn't have breakfast until 8 am.

Edited by halfmoonsmile