Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was unemployed, I felt like crap. When I found a job, I kept thinking is this want I want to do for the next years ? What do I want ? Should I study in another career ? My job became worse. So, I gotta find another one, hoping the next one is better. (-_-)

To work in a place where coworkers are phony, is hard. I don't know what I did wrong to this person she kept looking at me with disdain when she thinks I don't see her... I would never know that she dislikes me if I haven't saw her acting this way. Non verbal actions are the hardest to report. Even if I confront her she has like a big smile and say what?

I remember my aunt saying she has issues at work with coworkers, but she is going to tolerate this till she retired because it is hard to find a job.

Oh of course Im mad. I spent half an richard simmons hour having an argument with your son at richard simmons Ikea about you.

You're so involved with his life and insisting that he buys a condo. Well why the richard simmons don't you buy his mother richard simmons condo so he can buy a place to get away from your bat richard simmons craziness.

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 1:21 PM, angrygirl21213 said:

No means no you dumb richard simmons. That's why you "ask" people instead of demanding things and doing richard simmons your way. I'm your damn coworker, we're at the same fucking level. Stop acting like you're da richard simmons boss. You're not the richard simmons, get back to reality

There's this annoying coworker at work and she would always talk and ran her mouth like there's no tomorrow. it gets so annoying that I sometimes just want to tell her to stfu. She's a people pleaser so I can see why she does that but richard simmons her face she's so dumb and pathetic...good thing I'm leaving that place soon....

9 hours ago, rosierosie said:

There's this annoying coworker at work and she would always talk and ran her mouth like there's no tomorrow. it gets so annoying that I sometimes just want to tell her to stfu. She's a people pleaser so I can see why she does that but richard simmons her face she's so dumb and pathetic...good thing I'm leaving that place soon....

Sounds like my previous place i work at. The girl doesnt know richard simmons but pretend she does which was fun at first but annoying later. 

My friends were right. Kids can be fun and cute but not if you gotta spend a whole day with them. On Sunday, the 7 year old constantly asked me to play with her and when I took breaks from her, she would ask me what I was doing...every single time. Then she would play with the Ipad, get bored and bother me again. Play with your brother. Geez...He's right there in front of you. The next time mom asks me to go to Maine, I'm gonna decline or stay with my friends. Although I'm glad that mom had a good time. 

14 minutes ago, halfmoonsmile said:

My friends were right. Kids can be fun and cute but not if you gotta spend a whole day with them. On Sunday, the 7 year old constantly asked me to play with her and when I took breaks from her, she would ask me what I was doing...every single time. Then she would play with the Ipad, get bored and bother me again. Play with your brother. Geez...He's right there in front of you. The next time mom asks me to go to Maine with me, I'm gonna decline or stay with my friends. Although I'm glad that mom had a good time. 

Lol true story, I helped babysit my toddler nephew sometimes and although it's fun, it's tiring. You constantly have to supervised them at all times 

Archived