*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

i had a sidekick lx lol...

and now i have a sony ericsson tm506, i feel so asian with it xD

idk if this would be considered a downgrade or an upgrade, but texting with it is not easy, nothing beats phones with qwerty keyboards lol

i took the apple off because it felt heavy so now its a plain black strap xD, idk what you put on it, i jsut started using the phone today so i got that strap b/c i like Ryuk b/c he loves apple like me ^^<3

Ryuk1.jpg

Ryuk2.jpg

edit: i will edit this and resize pics and make them look a little nicer and hopefully i'll have better straps and a nicer phone ....everyone got a nice phone except me -_-

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I like the black and black matching! The phone itself, well do you have a data plan? isn't it the first sony ericsson 3G phone on t mobile? That's the only thing special about it from what I read before. Has a full web browser or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nagano19

phonechans.png

I need a new phone [got it when it first came out]. The silver paint is all peeled since I used to have dozens of stickers on the back (=A = );;

I also had like, literally a chain of charms but they all broke off. :(

<333 I keep wanting to add more xD

but I'm afraid if I keep adding, all of it is just gonna fall off :tears:

I wish I had enough Rilakkuma ones :tears: Plus, my phone (Sony Ericson w580i?) is so ugly and the hole is so bleh D: can't hang anything that can match

Rilakkuma T_T <3

Ooo I had the cake but lost it cuz I lost my old phone =_=

My friend has the same phone :) I love playing with it~ Omfg, touch screen, 360 screen/display, 5.2 mp camera -.-" super jealous

Guest nagano19

Omg, Akira!! I love your Sharp!

O.T., but I want to ask, can you picture message, both receive and send? [but you're in QC = A =, probably not the same for US];;;

@I'm a candy bar : omg yes!! I LOVE!!! Rilakkuma T A T <3333

sadly, all the other charms I had of him either broke off or the paint came off :(

nagano19 - Cute charms :D What is that Rilakkuma thing on the background? Is it a folder?

I can't believe there's so many Rilakkuma lovers on Soompi ;P I don't know a lot of people who like him.

I have so many of his items o.o well unfortunately, I'm selling some of them. lol so if any of you Rilakkuma lovers want, check out my shop.

Guest nagano19
nagano19 - Cute charms :D What is that Rilakkuma thing on the background? Is it a folder?

I can't believe there's so many Rilakkuma lovers on Soompi ;P I don't know a lot of people who like him.

I have so many of his items o.o well sadly, I'm selling some of them. lol

Yes, it's a folder. : ) [i have TONS lol;;;]

And really? I thought there would at least be a significant number here who did. :P

^really ? I think I know of maybe 3-4people here on Soompi that like Rilakkuma.

&omgsh, I have a lot of their folders too ;P I currently have 35 different designs LOl

So.. yeah since I'm going a bit off topic here is the cell charm I'm currently using:

2237440833_436a40ecc7_o.jpg

The Rilakkuma one is on the bf's phone & Korilakkuma one is on mine :]

Ooo I had the cake but lost it cuz I lost my old phone =_=

My friend has the same phone :) I love playing with it~ Omfg, touch screen, 360 screen/display, 5.2 mp camera -.-" super jealous

i have like 7 strawberry cake. <3.

im such a freak >:DDD.

But i never used the touch screen LOLZ. except for the cursOr O^O. ..

Guest vickiixtinhy

hey guys quick question Oo"

i have the LG TU915

and there is ABSOLUTELY no little charm holder slots T_T

does anyone know anyway to put charms? like idk shove them into the battery lids or something?

lol something effective and wont break the phone thanks!!

Guest nagano19

^

^ I have a cat exactly like yours :)

@ applebaby : That it too cute!! Adorable that he also carries one on his phone <3

And I'm more of a sucker for stationery/letter sets and stickers than folders haha;; *probably had about 34 sets of Rilakkuma letters sets*

OTL;;;

@ vickiixtinhy Maybe get one of those rubber/jelly covers that have the charm loop on the side? Not too sure if they make them for the LG TU915 though.

I always check phones to make sure if they have charm/mobile strap loops before buying them :D

Guest o1honey
=)

here's mine! got it from Graceeee (:

DSC08993-1.jpg

i wanted to get something like that.. but in pink... it was $20 bucks though O_o

where did you get yours? =D

nagano19 - Yeah :] I know a lot of my friend's bf's complain when they're asked to put any cell charms on their phones x: but my bf was the one that got me obsessed with Rilakkuma+Korilakkuma<3! Whoas! You need to take a picture of all your Rilakkuma items and show me! ;P I love seeing people's Rilakkuma pictures<3 Do you have a flickr account?

Guest nagano19
nagano19 - Yeah :] I know a lot of my friend's bf's complain when they're asked to put any cell charms on their phones x: but my bf was the one that got me obsessed with Rilakkuma+Korilakkuma<3! Whoas! You need to take a picture of all your Rilakkuma items and show me! ;P I love seeing people's Rilakkuma pictures<3 Do you have a flickr account?

No, I don't have a flickr, I suppose I can make one though :)

But I used up most of my letter sets already writing to my penpals the last 3 years. I'll photograph what I do have and PM you tomorrow. <3

@ AznPockyzzSJ15

If you bothered to read the last page, Akira already answered half of the question. = A =

It's a FOMA SH906i

Archived