*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

Guest mo0shell
I have this...

plushcellcover.jpg

It's plush animal cover and I loooove it.

Sometimes I hook it up on the side of my jeans when I go out and didn't bring my purse or I want to be hands-free. It's verrry cute! adds a bit of fun to your clothing. :)

That's mad cutee! I want one now :[

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dahheekeem
i`ll bbl with this

HAhahah

i used to have 3 charms.

but then i have one now

samsoon piggie ^ ^

me6a.jpg

only pic i have right now

oh weirrdddd i have that same exact one!!

Guest ♥ h o n e y

pix006.jpg

my friend gave me a new one for my birthday~ one of these string dolls...

it was a keyring, but i just attached to an old broken charm.

Guest joongielove
my phone doesn't have a loop either, my friend gave me this:

http://www.accessorygeeks.com/universal-ad...ve-o-ring.html#

it's wonderful! :wub:

Just the link I was looking for, thank you!

mine didn't have a holw either but i made it work... lol i have the LG rumor and the little screw at the top? i took it out and put the string in and then screwed it back in

: D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/jen...ak/IMG_1272.jpg

What little screw...? I have the same phone.

i have this phone too, i dont see the screw you're talking about... i use the little headphone jack thing or put the strap under the battery and close it

I heard that's not good for your phone though....>.<

E71, you are a clever woman. I like the phone string. What apps do you use on symbian? I know absolutely nothing about that but I kind of want to try because of this phone.

hahaha thanks~ I havent really played around with all the apps on my phone... just using the basics on it. but maaan this phone is awesome. Totally customized it to perfection. The apps i use most often are right on my home page.. text messaging, picture gallery, music player, call log, bluetooth, switch mode, and wifi.. everything else i need can be accessed easily with the one-touch keys. I dont know if that really answered your question. It's a really good solid phone for me though =)

Guest jangneri

It's not exactly on my phone but on my ipod leather case. :) Still, a charms' a charm right? :D

DSC06354i.jpg

DSC06357i.jpg

Closeup on the starbucks charm. :) It was actually from the Starbucks planner. It's dangling on the end of that bookmark string. I cut the string and made it into a charm.

Archived