Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

Guest dreamsicle

I'll watch this for Ming Dao, though I have to find a way to register into Clubbox first...

Okay, I registered but still can't view it. Anyone care to share a username/passw? Thanks!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yinyeksin
Guest camgackt

I'll watch this for Ming Dao, though I have to find a way to register into Clubbox first...

Okay, I registered but still can't view it. Anyone care to share a username/passw? Thanks!

why do you need a username and password??

lienny's clubbox doesn't require it. Or are you looking for something else?

Just want to ask if there's an official MV for any of 183's songs in the OST. Thanks!

Guest Xingz

omg joann is soo lucky and shes like what? 17 XD surrounded by sucha hawt guys ~~

i should watch it but im too addicted to k-drama now lol

Guest dreamsicle

Just want to ask if there's an official MV for any of 183's songs in the OST. Thanks!

I didn't know that one, thanks! I was downloading the Chinese sub ones and those need un/pw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dE7IGFdXrXc

Perfect Lover MV

-----

A Date So Sweet MV

==================================

I just found out that a few girls in the show are younger than me. I was seriously like WTF... That kinda makes me not wanna watch the show because it's gonna be gross seeing them be lovers with men a decade older than them more or less. It just looks so wrong. How did their parents ever let them? If you put their ages in real life perspectives, it's like a high school junior and married men. *SHIVERS* Not fond of the actresses before and now... just eeww

For those who needs the clubbox link for EPI 04~

Love Magician EPI 04

creds: lienny clubbox

dreamsicle, yeah agree with u! i couldnt imagine qiao qiao to match with mingdao.

but after watching 3 episodes, i realised she has got pretty good chemistry with the guys older than her like mingdao and shaowei. She could bring out the humour and make me laugh until i pengz big time. Maybe we should give her a chance. From what i know, this is the first time that she is taking up such a heavy role. :D

aQuALyN, i dun mind romanizing it. but if u can wait. having a tight schedule recently. meantime if the rest hve it can post it here.

Guest yinyeksin

i've just ul it at ysi few days ago, and i hope it still work :P

Tian Mi Yue Ding

anyone has the romanization for Tian Mi Yue Ding?!?! thanks ^^

甜蜜约定 (Tian Mi Yue Ding) – 183 CLUB

轻轻关上我的眼睛

Qing qing guan shang wo de yan jing

整个心里都是你

Zheng ge xin li dou shi ni

希望真爱能被你感应

Xi wang zhen ai neng bei ni gan ying

你是月亮我是星星

Ni shi yue liang wo shi xing xing

陪你一起数心情

Pei ni yi qi shu xin qing

见证我俩爱情的降临

Jian zheng wo liang ai qing de jiang lin

在我心里 最爱的人就是你

Zai wo xin li zui ai de ren jiu shi ni

装上翅膀我要飞向你

Zhuang shang chi pang wo yao fei xiang ni

爱的印记 如此坚定

Ai de yin ji ru ci jian ding

这是我们的甜蜜约定

Zhe shi wo men de tian mi yue ding

(Baby you will know our love so sweet)

轻轻呼吸你的呼吸

Qing qing hu xi ni de hu xi

心里满满都是你

Xin li man man dou shi ni

你是阳光水还有空气

Ni shi yang guang shui hai you kong qi

茫茫人海确定是你

Mang mang ren hai que ding shi ni

幸福闪烁的眼睛

Xing fu shan shuo de yan jing

月亮代表我的-颗心

Yue liang dai biao wo de yi ke xin

torrent link for eps 4: The Magicians of Love eps 04

i've just finished to watch eps 4 last night and i lost all my patient for wait eps 5, after i see the preview...gee...i hope today i can watch eps 5 but unfortunately i know it impossible :(

warning, this is spoiler for who's haven't watch eps 4, highlight it to read this :D

i like the scene when this 3 guys have an argue after KL kiss EQ and almost fighting but they end up together at the bar, drink and talk about XB :D i think this 3 guys have a strong friendship :D:D and i laugh when FND finger's pointed to YS and says, ni...ni hui ai shang ta (you...you will fall for her)

Guest summers83

I didn't know that one, thanks! I was downloading the Chinese sub ones and those need un/pw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dE7IGFdXrXc

Perfect Lover MV

-----

A Date So Sweet MV

==================================

I just found out that a few girls in the show are younger than me. I was seriously like WTF... That kinda makes me not wanna watch the show because it's gonna be gross seeing them be lovers with men a decade older than them more or less. It just looks so wrong. How did their parents ever let them? If you put their ages in real life perspectives, it's like a high school junior and married men. *SHIVERS* Not fond of the actresses before and now... just eeww

Anyone has the MV for downloads can upload? Thanks yinyeksin for uploading Tian Mi Yue Ding MV on YSI for us. Anyone has the other MV Wan Mei Qing Ren, can upload too? Wan Mei Qing Ren song sounds like their previous Mi Hun Ji song...

Guest aQuALyN

yinyeksin, thanks for the mv and lyric ^.^ ehm can i ask for english translation (so sori if i ask too much :P )

Guest yinyeksin

yinyeksin, thanks for the mv and lyric ^.^ ehm can i ask for english translation (so sori if i ask too much :P )

A Date So Sweet

I close my eyes lightly

With my whole heart filled with thoughts of you

Hopefully, true love would be felt by you

You are the moon and I'm the star

Counting our heart's emotions together

It was a prove to the start of our love

In my heart you are the one I love most

Wearing my wings, I want to fly to you

Love's tracks is so firm and strong

It is our promise, a date so sweet

(Baby you will know our love so sweet)

I breathe in your breathe lightly

With thoughts of you in my whole heart

You are the sun, the water and the air

Among the crowd, I'm certain its you

Happiness lighting in your eyes

The moon represents my heart

credit to: vicki2707@AF forums

Guest dreamsicle

This show is kinda lame so far. No originality, and Ming Dao is carrying the whole show for me, and his character is so dubious. I really loved the scene between Xiao Bei and her father when she was getting her hair cut by him. Otherwise, the show really inspired no emotion from me. The graphic design and special effects are spiffy, but the storyline and character developments are so bad. I really hope it gets better, really really do.

I think it's because I watched this back to back with "Prince Turns Into Frog" and that show is hard to beat.

Guest doopz

the storyline and character developments are so bad. I really hope it gets better, really really do.

I totally agree with on this!

But one thing about this show is, it make me addicted. I don't know why, I feel like watching the next episodes though it kinda lame at times.

And I hope it get better too, as I will be carrying watching till the last episodes...

Guest dreamsicle

It's the only series I'm watching right now so I guess I have to finish it. I finally can distinguish the supporting females. They're like all the same height and looks almost the same.

well agree that this show is pretty lame~ but it makes me really laugh right from my heart...

hmmmz~ help me to destress alot.. kekez

anyway im rewatching MD's previous drama WZBBQW~ and AQMFS really canot compare with it man!!!!

WZBQW is still the best overall~ but maybe i shdnt jump to conclusions so fast~ as currently AQMFS only show till episode 5~

well thats hope that it gets better after xiaobei goes to Neo Image~

keeps finger cross~ =X

p/s: my clubbox is moving turtlely slow for epi 5~ arggghhh :crazy:

Guest dreamsicle

I'm glad it's not beating WZBQW's ratings, OR HAS IT? Glad that 183 is still popular but this show is just so gaahh.... lol that's the word.

Guest summers83

well agree that this show is pretty lame~ but it makes me really laugh right from my heart...

hmmmz~ help me to destress alot.. kekez

anyway im rewatching MD's previous drama WZBBQW~ and AQMFS really canot compare with it man!!!!

WZBQW is still the best overall~ but maybe i shdnt jump to conclusions so fast~ as currently AQMFS only show till episode 5~

well thats hope that it gets better after xiaobei goes to Neo Image~

keeps finger cross~ =X

p/s: my clubbox is moving turtlely slow for epi 5~ arggghhh :crazy:

What's the CB link? I've been trying to wait for the epi 5 to come out to downbload direct rather than torrent file...Anyone has can upload?

Archived