Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This coming Sunday!!! 3 days to go!! Yay!!!! :w00t:

Is this series based on manga? :huh:

I'm with Miss B in this... I love his eyes and smiles so much that the hair doesn't make much impact anymore... :D I think if he turned those eyes and smiles on me, I would turn into a blabbering idiot incapable of anything but drooling and blushing... :lol:

Guest *snowflake

I'm kind of disappointed how Taiwan shows always just copy Japanese mangas.

It's getting really boring/exaggerated. Not trying to insult/offend, but I hope they come up with something by themselves!

I'm kind of disappointed how Taiwan shows always just copy Japanese mangas.

It's getting really boring/exaggerated. Not trying to insult/offend, but I hope they come up with something by themselves!

i agree, but its what sells. its cheap, relatively simple and there's a certain amount of guaranteed sucess. i mean, if they're marketing something that already has audience appeal, its much easier, lower risk factor etc.

I'm with Miss B in this... I love his eyes and smiles so much that the hair doesn't make much impact anymore... :D I think if he turned those eyes and smiles on me, I would turn into a blabbering idiot incapable of anything but drooling and blushing... :lol:

:P

good to see you back in a MD-related soompi thread! ;)

i don't really care if it's manga related or not...any movie/series if it's good, then i'll like it :D

if it's not, then i don't :huh:

I was browsing through the AF forum thread about this drama, and it seems that it's NOT based on any manga. They said that jungiery would probably making a manga based on this drama, like they did for snow angel, green forest, etc. but the drama itself is an original one. Thinking about it, most of j-stars produced drama are not based on manga, right? I think it's comic ritz production that's adapting manga into dramas.

http://ap.ch5.tv/phpplay/publish.php?PHPSE...2952&embedskin=

(reposted by qwer88 @ AF forum)

This is a MUST watch... the first 18 seconds was something unrelated to AQMFS, but the next 15 minutes are pure bliss... I'm ready to fall in love with Du Ya Shi now... :w00t:

Guest Crystaln

^

galaxie, i'm crossing my fingers and toes that there will be direct links :unsure:

hey Missy, just in time for this :lol:

EP1- FF

http://files.filefront.com/MingDaoMagician...;/fileinfo.html

I am trying very hard not to comment on this since it's only 1st eps, and the story line seemed had been talked abt already, ** boring ** stuff haha, and no comments on the actress yet, Im still QE favorite :unsure: the ages diff. still bother me very much.. but YR was so cute lols, he looks so cute, I think this drama is the best fit for him compare to all other drmas he was in.

Guest summers83

EP1- FF

http://files.filefront.com/bticefishorg292...;/fileinfo.html

I am trying very hard not to comment on this since it's only 1st eps, and the story line seemed had been talked abt already, ** boring ** stuff haha, and no comments on the actress yet, Im still QE favorite :unsure: the ages diff. still bother me very much.. but YR was so cute lols, he looks so cute, I think this drama is the best fit for him compare to all other drmas he was in.

Thanks, Crystalnr uploading Ep 1 for us. U're the fastest to upload it here so far. Not any CB has it yet. Hopefully you could upload it for us every week...Appreciate the effort...I can get to watch it now...

EP1- FF

http://files.filefront.com/MingDaoMagician...;/fileinfo.html

:w00t::w00t: Crystaln....U so fast!!...Appreciate ur uploading :) ....

I now downloading thru BT....altho run slowly now :phew:

But but I dun feel like watching it :sweatingbullets:

Mayb I dlg it first....then watch it when I feel the right time....hehe....

So I guess I was unable to join in for discussion for this series :blush:

Archived