Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

Guest pillowbox
Staring: Ming Dao(明道), Joanne Zheng(曾之
愛情魔髮師-LOVE MAGICIANS OFFICIAL SITE: click here OFFICIAL BLOG: click here CASTS: Ming Dao, a member of 183 CLUB, featured in Prince Turned Into Frog [王子變青蛙] will be filming with Joanne Zheng, who was in the drama Top Of the Forbidden City [紫禁之巅]. Joanne Zheng is the other member of the group called "Sweety" along with Esther Liu(劉品言).
「爱情魔发师」主要描述超人气发型设计师的故事剧中演员造型除延续今年秋冬的狂肆贵族风也参考明年春夏明亮流行潮流在名造型师陈柏维负责整体形象定位下平时打扮朴实的明道变得焕然一新。 天生自然卷的明道每部戏的造型变化都相当大「我在天国的嫁衣是职业赛车手阳刚气重王子变青蛙则以西装 及 T恤混搭这次在爱情魔发师里则是低调奢华的风格衣服相当华丽在造型师的打点下成了名副其实的时尚魔发师。」 反观乔乔这次造型特别增加许多 DIY的装饰品「我的装扮纯真可爱又有点中性的感觉尤其衣服上的蕾丝真是爱不释手。平常我就很喜欢这类的衣服只不过没这麼多手工制品就是了。」此外求好心切的剧组特别帮演员们订做了各约 10套的戏服算一算戏未开镜大家的荷包已经大失血了 在剧中杜亚斯明道饰是著名连锁美发沙龙的首席发型设计师工作要求严酷外表冷漠率直难以亲近对於长相抱歉的女人从来不会有印象明道笑著说「这个特性演起来还真不太容易但我会用很多种方法来巧妙的诠释。」  相对地贝若依乔乔饰是传统发艺「忠南理发店」老板的女儿「 1000颗军人小平头」让她赢得「军中情人」封号未来将会与明道有不少对手戏.
Translation: This drama tells us the story of a hairstylist. Drama involves images of this year's autumn/winter style, which makes Ming Dao completely different character from past roles. Ming Dao, born naturally with curly hair, have different roles and image in every drama he acted, "I was a professional racer in Heaven's Robe and in When Prince Turns Into A Frog, I was in smart jackets and t-shirts. This time in Love Magic Hairstylist, it's a more artistic style. My clothes are more fanciful and as for my image wise, I'll become a well renowned fashion hairstylist." As for Qiao Qiao, her image this time has increased with several DIY accessories, "My image is very innocent and cute, with a little chinese style feeling in it, especially the clothes have laces on it, really tempting. I would usually like such clothes, it's just that I won't have so many of such handmade accessories with it." Moreover, the perfectionists in the drama group specially help each character to make at least 10 costumes. The show haven't been screened but it seems that everyone's pockets is starting to burn a hole. In the drama, Du Ya Si (Ming Dao) is various branches' hairstyling salon's renowned top hairstylist, besides being strict his work, he is cool and straightforward and hard to get along with, towards girls whose looks are not appealing to him at all, he will not take notice. Ming Dao laughed and said, "With such personality, acting this role is really not easy, thus I will use different methods to reprise this role." In opposite, Bei Ruo Yi (Qiao Qiao) is traditional's [Zhong Nan Barber] boss's daughter, [1000 people of crew cut heads] helped her win the title of "Army Lover", and she will have several scenes together with Ming Dao. My translation isn't that perfect but this is roughly what it means from the article. Anyone can have better translation, please feel free to post here.
**credit to summer83 for the english translation. PICTURES 16de1.jpg18fb.jpg25ss.jpg38il.jpg48kf.jpg67jc.jpg78ya.jpg57pb.jpgMORE PICTURES: 01 PREVIEWS LINK 001 LINK 002 LINK 003 (taking haircut lesson) LINK 004 LINK 005 LINK 006 ( CLICK THERE) LINK 007

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wonderland

It's Qiao Qiao. Weirrrrrrrrrrrrd coupling.

But I like her...the much better half of Sweety. She's hilariously sweet. Haha.

But odd couple anyhow. =/

Guest summers83

愛情- LOVE

魔- MAGIC

髮師- HAIRSTYLIST

「爱情魔发师」主要描述超人气发型设计师的故事,剧中演员造型,除延续今年秋冬的狂肆贵族风,也参考明年春夏明亮流行潮流,在名造型师陈柏维负责整体形象定位下,平时打扮朴实的明道,变得焕然一新。

天生自然卷的明道,每部戏的造型变化都相当大,「我在天国的嫁衣是职业赛车手,阳刚气重;王子变青蛙则以西装

及 T恤混搭;这次在爱情魔发师里,则是低调奢华的风格,衣服相当华丽,在造型师的打点下,成了名副其实的时尚魔发师。」

反观乔乔,这次造型特别增加许多 DIY的装饰品,「我的装扮纯真可爱,又有点中性的感觉,尤其衣服上的蕾丝,真是爱不释手。平常我就很喜欢这类的衣服,只不过没这麼多手工制品就是了。」此外,求好心切的剧组特别帮演员们订做了各约 10套的戏服,算一算,戏未开镜,大家的荷包已经大失血了!

在剧中,杜亚斯(明道饰)是著名连锁美发沙龙的首席发型设计师,工作要求严酷,外表冷漠率直难以亲近,对於长相抱歉的女人从来不会有印象,明道笑著说:「这个特性,演起来还真不太容易,但我会用很多种方法来巧妙的诠释。」

相对地,贝若依(乔乔饰)是传统发艺「忠南理发店」老板的女儿,「 1000颗军人小平头」让她赢得「军中情人」封号,未来将会与明道有不少对手戏.

Translation: This drama tells us the story of a hairstylist. Drama involves images of this year's autumn/winter style, which makes Ming Dao completely different character from past roles.

Ming Dao, born naturally with curly hair, have different roles and image in every drama he acted, "I was a professional racer in Heaven's Robe and in When Prince Turns Into A Frog, I was in smart jackets and t-shirts. This time in Love Magic Hairstylist, it's a more artistic style. My clothes are more fanciful and as for my image wise, I'll become a well renowned fashion hairstylist."

As for Qiao Qiao, her image this time has increased with several DIY accessories, "My image is very innocent and cute, with a little chinese style feeling in it, especially the clothes have laces on it, really tempting. I would usually like such clothes, it's just that I won't have so many of such handmade accessories with it." Moreover, the perfectionists in the drama group specially help each character to make at least 10 costumes. The show haven't been screened but it seems that everyone's pockets is starting to burn a hole.

In the drama, Du Ya Si (Ming Dao) is various branches' hairstyling salon's renowned top hairstylist, besides being strict his work, he is cool and straightforward and hard to get along with, towards girls whose looks are not appealing to him at all, he will not take notice. Ming Dao laughed and said, "With such personality, acting this role is really not easy, thus I will use different methods to reprise this role." In opposite, Bei Ruo Yi (Qiao Qiao) is traditional's [Zhong Nan Barber] boss's daughter, [1000 people of crew cut heads] helped her win the title of "Army Lover", and she will have several scenes together with Ming Dao.

My translation isn't that perfect but this is roughly what it means from the article. Anyone can have better translation, please feel free to post here.

Guest pillowbox

^-- umm ming dao is not from 5566, he's from 183 club.

oops my bad x___x i was typing in a hurry so.

It's Qiao Qiao. Weirrrrrrrrrrrrd coupling.

But I like her...the much better half of Sweety. She's hilariously sweet. Haha.

But odd couple anyhow. =/

yeeea. me too :) i like her better than yan yan..

Guest .jyjpj.

Ahh I guess it sounds alright? I don't know the girl hahah ^^ I think I'll just be watching this for Ming Dao. Is it out yet?

Guest summers83

Ahh I guess it sounds alright? I don't know the girl hahah ^^ I think I'll just be watching this for Ming Dao. Is it out yet?

Qiao Qiao also acted in Mr. Fighting with Tony Sun and Zax Wang from 5566. Also had Esther Liu (Yan Yan) in it.

Thanks Summer83 for the translation ;)

No offense to Sweety's fans.....I dun really like their acting....especially tat YanYan....I really cun stand her voice :P:P

and bout this new coupling (MD + QiaoQiao) :unsure: .....Let's wait and see how this series fare.

Hai .jyjpj.They are just in the beginning stage of filming....But I not sure of the airing date :blush:

Guest @Lice_9

this is the same as dis manga i read...its called BEAUTY POP...its about a guy who has mad hairstyling techniques...n helps out 'ugly' looking females to be more attractive...and the girl...is the daughter of a barber and she also has amzing hairstyling techniques...its pretty interesting...but i wonder wat the drama would be like

Guest pillowbox

this is the same as dis manga i read...its called BEAUTY POP...its about a guy who has mad hairstyling techniques...n helps out 'ugly' looking females to be more attractive...and the girl...is the daughter of a barber and she also has amzing hairstyling techniques...its pretty interesting...but i wonder wat the drama would be like

OH! i read that manga.. =) still waiting for the rest chapters. I thought the manga was pretty good so far.

Thanks Summer83 for the translation

No offense to Sweety's fans.....I dun really like their acting....especially tat YanYan....I really cun stand her voice

and bout this new coupling (MD + QiaoQiao) .....Let's wait and see how this series fare.

Hai .jyjpj.They are just in the beginning stage of filming....But I not sure of the airing date

yeah! i cant stand yan yan's voice.. it gets on my nerves :wacko:

they dont seem to make a good match.. but lets about it.

i can't believe it...how could i have possibly missed this thread?

usually, just the two words "ming dao" catches my attention, even faster than a frog catching a fly :lol: ... (an instinct i've formed, you might say... ;) )

he looks so skinny in that picture :o:vicx:

and the picture's too small :tears:

thanks for the translation summers83...it was perfect! :wub:

i'm pretty confident in his acting...he's proven it to me :D

he's just being modest ;)

anyway, i'll be anticipating this serie! :w00t:

Guest pillowbox

^ WOW ITS REALLY BASE ON THE MANGA "BEAUTY SHOP" O____O

I LOVE THAT MANGA! HOPEFULLY THIS SERIES WILL BE GOOD!

EDIT:

I HEARD THAT "The Magicians of Love" will be airing when Green Forest ends :)

thanks for the pictures emptysky :w00t:

i didn't know that this serie will be based on a manga :huh:

anyway, i wonder what role xiao jie is playing... :unsure:

i just hope there's not too much 'intimiate' contacts between her and ming dao! :lol::angry:

edit:

so the official title is "The Magicians of Love" ???

Guest pillowbox

^ i think thats what the title is called.

anyways umm well you should go search beauty shop.. cus the way qiao qiao dresses reminds me of the main character grl in beauty shop so im guessing its based on it. And somebody gave us the plot, it sounds pretty much like the manga. =)

Guest summers83

So members of 183 Club will be acting too? It's always like that. Another SET production I guess...Heard that Xiao Jie is quite young too issit?

Archived