[drama 2006] Heaven's Tree 천국의 나무

Guest StylishAzNx07

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it's probably gonna be interesting watching LW and PSH in this drama playing the main roles instead of the childhood versions of the main actors. That would kinda be weird if they had childhood versions of themselves in this new drama. :P

i thought they were cute in STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN U___U"~~~ the guy who played the younger kwon sang woo in the movie was hotter though.. XDD

lol the guy who played the younger kwan sang woo was pretty hawt :blush:

i heard that this was like a spin off to stairway to heaven... and the characters have the same names (jung suh and tae something?) :excl:

iono i think the age thing is weird... :phew:

Guest sarangf

Interesting cast. Does anybody have a summary of the drama?

when i see the cast i think this is a remake of the Japanese drama call " diary of tear".

Guest suejinners

Lee wan is Kim taetui'syounger brother. He turned 22 this month.. lost 11 lbs for this role to be more physically fit.

Park shin Hye is turning 16 ten days after the drama airs. (the drama airs 2/8/06)

8020060116_22134832.jpg

8020060116_22134830.jpg

8020060116_22134828.jpg

8020060116_22134927.jpg

8020060116_22134929.jpg8020060116_22134925.jpg

8020060116_22134923.jpg

what its about...부모의 재혼으로 법적남매로 묶인 남녀의 가슴아픈 사랑

credits to yahoo_suejinners

Well, I've always thought they made a cute couple despite the age difference. PSH is mature for her age so it really is OK!

If someone knows what the story is about, please tell me...I wouldn't mind watching it! Hahaha.

Wow, that girl looks really different now (at least in those pics). She looks older for age there I think. They make a pretty couple in the picture. Actually in STH, I thought Lee Wan's character looked much older for her in comparision to the other actor that portrayed KSW's younger version.

Archived