[drama 2006] Heaven's Tree 천국의 나무

Guest StylishAzNx07

i'll give this drama a chance considering their performances in sth.. hopefully it will turn out good... :D

the drama title is somewhat familiar also.. heaven's tree 천국의 나무.. stairway to heaven 천국의 계단.. hmm :phew: :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bless_u

Seriously i think yall people are weird how yal say that she is too young...think about Lee Byun hyung and Shin MinAh....thats like 14 to 15 years older.....helllo....before you can judge LeeWan... take a step back and judge Lee Byung Hyung....plus....look....Meun Guen hyun and Kim Rae Won.....NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL...i don't ever want any stupid comment anymore......cause that type of ages casting had happened eversince.....please don't make Lee Wan feel sorry and quit this drama for your own dumb sake reason that he's too old....i think they are ok matching.....we don't want any one that is way older then leewan to take part in this drama...

^ i think people were just commenting the age difference because she's supose to be acting as a 20 year old when she's still a teenager~

and regarding kim rae won and Meun Guen hyun, there was supose to be an age gap on purpose considering the plot is about her as a teenager getting married to an older person~

anyways whats the story plot? the name heaven's tree sounds like a sad drama T.T

Guest iisparkii

she's only 16??? i thought she would be like 18 by now..she looks older..

its cute that they're going to be in a drama together again..and the title has the word heaven in it..haha..

Guest conduongmuathu

They're too young to act loving together. Special, Parrk Shin Hye

I don't like so, And perhalf, this drama followed sucessful of STH.

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

whoaaaa such an age difference i wonder hwo this

is gonna work out hmmmm well i guess we all have to

wait and seee =D

Guest cyndie x3

6 years isnt that bad...it just seems a bit weird now cause shes still a teenager and hes in his early 20's...

does this drama have anything to do with stairway to heaven?? during the 2005 SBS awards when they were showing the previews for the 2006 dramas they were showing scenes from stairway to heaven..

Guest yongieee

ahhh i like the idea

but my gosh they were bro and sis in stairway to heaven

yeah same question, is this drama related to stairway to heaven???

its the third drama to the directors heaven trilogy

1. beautiful days ( lee byun hun, choi ji woo, ryu shi won)

2. stairway to heaven (Kwon sang woo, choi ji woo)

3. Heaven's tree (lee wan, park shin hye)

Guest makemyday

ahhh i like the idea

but my gosh they were bro and sis in stairway to heaven

its the third drama to the directors heaven trilogy

1. beautiful days ( lee byun hun, choi ji woo, ryu shi won)

2. stairway to heaven (Kwon sang woo, choi ji woo)

3. Heaven's tree (lee wan, park shin hye)

beautiful days and stairway to heaven were related??

i had no idea.

in my opinion, the age gap isnt too weird.

however, it is kind of funny that she's 6 years younger than him and she's the better actress. (again, this is only my opinion)

Guest luVin_k-PoP

She's a great actress and entertainment show biz etc.. can turn her to look like a '20' yr old i guess? I mean. It's what acting is. How you portray your skill to suit the character you are. Change someones appearance and they can look different too.

I thought they looked together in STH. I always wanted them to pair up again. Even though she is actually really young, she looks really mature!

Guest kiss the rain.

oooh lee wan's in another drama.. ^^

i'd watch this.... could someone please translate the article/summary in the first post??

and hope someone will sub this series :D

Archived