Battle Is On!

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I can't choose. Both babies are GORGEOUS. Both look so different from each other. Suri has dark hair and eyes while Shiloh has light hair and eyes. I need to see more pictures of Shiloh in order to decide because everyone knows Suri's pics were absolutely gorgeous when it was released in Vanity Fair.

Seriously can't wait to see how they'll look when they grow up.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suri is the CUTER one, but shiloh is the more gorgeous one. lol although i don't really care for their names ...

they both have beautiful eyes.

Guest phenom-achine

Both have gorgeous blue eyes, and Suri's hair really contrasts them, but Shiloh is just so much cuter!

Suri looked adorable in those magazine shots with TomKat, but at their wedding I was wondering where the cute baby from the magazines went.

Shiloh, she is just a beauty. You know she's going to be quite the babe when she's older.

Her eyes are just breath-taking. And her lips !

I can't wait to see the both of them grow : )

Guest Vino de Jerez

Shiloh: THOSE LOSER LIPS SUCK OKAY? WHO IS BLIND ENOUGH TO THINK THAT 'THOSE' ARE CUTE? YES SHILOH LOOKS LIKE BRAD BUT SO WHAT? I HATE SHILOH BECAUSE ANGELINA'S THE MUM. AND ITS LIKE WHAT? UGLY! I SAY FUGLY! AND IF SURI LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY. THEN SHILOH CAN RESEMBLE THAT OF A PIG. THANK Y'ALL.

suri: ISNT SHE JUST THE CUTEST OF THE CUTEST? ILL DIG WHOEVERS' EYE OUT IF THEY SEE THE MONKEY IN SURI. AND SO WHAT? MONKEYS ARE CUTE! AND TOM AND KATIE ARE MARRIED UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

HELLO? THIS IS JUST PREPOSTEROUS AND HORRENDOUS LAH! ITS ALL F--KED UP. TSKK <_<

Guest Korean_chick

Suri is the cutest in my opininon.

Shilio is beautiful too but she looks like the typical good looking baby.

As for Suri... she's just so unique looking!

:)

Guest miyaviyo

shiloh is cuter because suri looks like a monkey

if you're trying to be funny, it's not working.

how can you say that to a baby? that's pretty low. <_<

i think suri's cuter! very lovely eyes. ^^

[EDIT]

I can't believe people are bashing the babies just because of their parents, so immature. <_<

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Shiloh: THOSE LOSER LIPS SUCK OKAY? WHO IS BLIND ENOUGH TO THINK THAT 'THOSE' ARE CUTE? YES SHILOH LOOKS LIKE BRAD BUT SO WHAT? I HATE SHILOH BECAUSE ANGELINA'S THE MUM. AND ITS LIKE WHAT? UGLY! I SAY FUGLY! AND IF SURI LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY. THEN SHILOH CAN RESEMBLE THAT OF A PIG. THANK Y'ALL.

suri: ISNT SHE JUST THE CUTEST OF THE CUTEST? ILL DIG WHOEVERS' EYE OUT IF THEY SEE THE MONKEY IN SURI. AND SO WHAT? MONKEYS ARE CUTE! AND TOM AND KATIE ARE MARRIED UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

HELLO? THIS IS JUST PREPOSTEROUS AND HORRENDOUS LAH! ITS ALL F--KED UP. TSKK <_<

......Right on.

They are both without doubt super cute babies. But I remember being totally being shocked at Suri's pictures when I first saw them because they were just like WHOA. She's a shocking baby. :P I mean like she's really unique looking. And look at all that hair. :D Her eyes are awesome too.

But there's nothing wrong with Shiloh's eyes either.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

They're both adorable, but I'm convinced that Suri Cruise is not actually the offspring of Tom and Katie, and that Tom is really a flaming homo who hired Katie Holmes to be his 'beard.'

Yes, that is how it went down.

I picked Shiloh.

Archived