Guest moniiica

oh please doOo translate if you have time ripgal :D

i think we're all fargone & are crazyinlove or inwub ~> :wub: heh

+++

Lee Seung-gi Branches Out

July 4, 2009

LSG006.jpg

Singer Lee Seung-gi, who enjoyed great popularity with his innocent and somewhat careless character on the KBS 2TV entertainment program "1 Night 2 Days," is establishing himself as a lead actor on SBS TV weekend drama "Brilliant Legacy." Lee plays the role of arrogant son of a rich family.

The viewer rating for both "1 Night 2 Days" on Sundays and "Brilliant Legacy" on Saturdays and Sundays are spectacular, ranging around 30 percent. "It's not me but other people on both programs who make such high rating possible," Lee says.

Despite a busy schedule that allows him to sleep just three hours a day, Lee released a new song on June 18 and plans to release a new album in autumn.

Lee is probably at the top of his career as singer, actor and entertainer. When asked which of the three professions he would choose if he had to, he said, "I don't see those as three different things. To me they are one. They are all branches that came out from a big stem called entertainment. I won't let any chances slip away. If they come to me, I'll grab them all."

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Guest photodaisy

ZOMG. HI. NEW LEE SEUNG GI FANGIRL. LOL.

Hahahahaha~! Man, I always knew of this guy but gosh, never officially knew him that well. Aggghh, love him in "Brilliant Legacy" and his voice is just so to-die for and heck, I just found out he's only two years older than me. LIKE HOLY CHEESE. How talented can that guy be? Seriously...his acting is SOO good. It's like he's had a million leads before this.

Agggghhh, I am so going to have to go through that list of streaming vids. Kekeke! Hope to see him more soon!!!!! I'm going to stalk now...LOLOLOL. <3

Guest moniiica

OMO-OMO-OMO! i rediscovered this Lee Seung Gi picture thread

am totally losing any self control i've ever had :w00t:

some of my personal favourites..

lsgabs.jpglsgabs.jpg

lsgabs.jpglsgabs.jpg

umm.. okay so that whole box of LSG abs was *soo* necessary :wub:

lsgabss.jpg

he doesn't look that hot here imo.. but meh! LSG SHIRTLESS!

lsgHOT04.jpglsgHOT01.jpglsghot02.jpg

lsgHOT03.jpglsghot05.jpglsgcute02.jpg

he looks super cute in these pictures, love love loveee the hair

lsgcute01.jpg

umm.. soo.. this is *soo* directed towards me ;)

lsgooglay.jpg

had to end it off with an ooglay face

picture credits: vanny/o51029/Lee Seung Gi Picture Thread

*Lee Seung Gi Soompi Picture Thread*

thanks to o51029 for compiling most of these pictures in this thread & others for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monica, i've saw the picture before as this picture have been posted in other thread. We totally believe that guy was LSGi bcoz the photos never really show his face clearly....Izzit him? Or not, but i believe that he is. His body already looking good, why he doesn't want to show off his awesome body? I wonder? I think all the girls will die if they see his abs....

Guest tam1430267282

OMO-OMO-OMO! i rediscovered this Lee Seung Gi picture thread

am totally losing any self control i've ever had :w00t:

some of my personal favourites..

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/mm...iica/lsgabs.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/mm...iica/lsgabs.jpg

umm.. okay so that whole box of LSG abs was *soo* necessary :wub:

O-MO-NAAAAAAAA!! :w00t: Necessary indeed! lol!

Thank you sooooooooo much moniiica for posting those pics here and congratulations for finally pulling me out of my lurker mode. Lol!

When is that picture taken?? I need to see a video! Gosh! Lee Seung Gi is so hot!

Aiyoo! I'm going crazy!

from KBS Global :

:rolleyes:

Lee Seung-ki's Popularity as Singer, Actor, Entertainer Skyrockets

7064_187_l.jpg

Lee has been appearing in the SBS TV series "Brilliant Legacy" and the KBS TV2 show "Happy Sunday," and has released a digital single called "Will You Marry Me?"

The series "Brilliant Legacy," in which Lee plays a leading role, has topped viewer ratings for six weeks in a row among all TV shows. Over the past two weeks, the series recorded viewer ratings of 39 percent and is just a step from hitting the 40-percent mark. Lee's role in "Brilliant Legacy" is his first leading role, and it has recently drawn the spotlight for portraying a romance with actress Han Hyo-joo.

The KBS show "Happy Sunday," on which Lee is also active these days, has recorded viewer ratings of over 30 percent for the third straight week. Though it trails the SBS TV show "Good Sunday" in terms of overall ratings, the viewer ratings of one of its segments -- "One Night And Two Days" -- has remained above the 30-percent mark for three weeks in a row. On July 5, the show's ratings remained at 19.4 percent -- lower than the 24.7 percent recorded by "Family." However, the "One Night And Two Days" segment recorded 30.57 percent.

Lee's digital single "Will You Marry Me?" which he released in June has topped the mobile phone caller ring charts and online sound charts. It has topped Nate's caller ring chart since late last month, and has remained at the number one and two spots on Cyworld's real-time music charts.

Lee's popularity is rising in the TV commercial market as well. Lee's agency, Hook Entertainment, said Lee has recently signed six deals to appear in TV commercials as a result of his popularity as an actor and that he continues to receive offers.

Lee is to release his 4th studio album next month. His agency said the singer will finish recording his new album late this month after finishing filming the drama. "His efforts and preparations made so far will gradually bear fruit," said the agency.

Guest antinh85

And oh, they both emerged No.2 and No. 4 respectively in this recent Innolife poll..

"The Most Successful Singer-turned-Actor"

1. Kim Jung Hoon

2. Bi

3. Kim Hyun Joong

4. Lee Seung Gi

Whilst I agree with 1,2 and 4, I cannot fathom how Kim Hyun Joong could have gone up there.. :crazy:

wow Kim Jung Hoon is number one. I love him but i dont think he's a good actor. After "Goong", his projects were not that great. He's a cutie though. DIdn't know he was still that popular.

Ripgal. could you tell me who are the rest in that pole? i'm just curious, if it's not too mcuh trouble.

u officially became a big fan of SEung gi huh..lolz I thought you only like masuline guys like Kang ji Hwan, so ji sub and only hot cuties like Kim bum. lolz

I remembered watching that performance of Seung Gi and kim Ok Bin, i was sweating bullets. I think Seung Gi must be so nervous because we all know he was not born as a dancer. But He seem pretty good. But kim Ok Bin and him had such a a serious face, i think they were extremely nervous.

Guest ripgal

wow Kim Jung Hoon is number one. I love him but i dont think he's a good actor. After "Goong", his projects were not that great. He's a cutie though. DIdn't know he was still that popular.

Ripgal. could you tell me who are the rest in that pole? i'm just curious, if it's not too mcuh trouble.

u officially became a big fan of SEung gi huh..lolz I thought you only like masuline guys like Kang ji Hwan, so ji sub and only hot cuties like Kim bum. lolz

I remembered watching that performance of Seung Gi and kim Ok Bin, i was sweating bullets. I think Seung Gi must be so nervous because we all know he was not born as a dancer. But He seem pretty good. But kim Ok Bin and him had such a a serious face, i think they were extremely nervous.

I don't have the list, but the last time I checked, Bi topped the poll with Kim Hyun Joong coming in second. Didn't notice it was an ongoing survey...

Actually I was already a big fan of Seung Gi way before he started acting. It's his music that I'm into...so yeah. His voice is just loveee.. Then when I watched Xman and Loveletter 2 years ago, I started to like his personality even more. His awkward dancing back in those days still remain fresh in my mind..:lol: I seldom comment in his thread because I don't frequent singers' threads in general... the Soompi Kdrama forum remains my top priority. ^^

Was exposed to his acting in one particular Hey Hey Hey episode or Come To Play episode? I forgot. He played this Nuna killer or something... and this old ahjumma had the hots for him.It was sooo funny... I already thought he had acting potential back then...

And erm.. I like guys who are HOT and CUTE alike. But the important thing is charisma.

No matter how hot, cute or sexy they are, they must have this special appeal and charisma within.

Seung Gi is one of them... :D

Guest moniiica

ZOMG. HI. NEW LEE SEUNG GI FANGIRL. LOL.

you're not the only one gushing over him :wub:

i don't think this is just a phase for me either hehe

monica, i've saw the picture before as this picture have been posted in other thread. We totally believe that guy was LSGi bcoz the photos never really show his face clearly....Izzit him? Or not, but i believe that he is. His body already looking good, why he doesn't want to show off his awesome body? I wonder? I think all the girls will die if they see his abs....

it should be him!!! the lower half of his face shown their is the LSG smile & nose! plus the build of his body.. he has the triangle build.. hehe i noticed it during BL.. and his arms.. it's LSG alright.. since i kinda have a LSG arm fetish LOLLLLLLLLL.. after this one episode of 1N2D.. i'll try to find and post the clip later :) i think he has lost a lot of weight/muscle mass lately though.. bc of his hefty schedule and 3 HOURS of sleep/night :tears:

and why doesn't he want to show it off? hahah i think it's because it's in his character to be humble.. and it doesn't fit in with his image to be flashing his abs everywhere plus LSG has a lot of noona/ahjumma fans as well as teenagers so i think it's to keep his squeaky clean image.. it would sureeee be a treat if they made him show off his stuff for a magazine shoot, but that's hopeful wishing.. haha it's such a different side of him to see him half nakey..very manly!!!!!!

O-MO-NAAAAAAAA!! :w00t: Necessary indeed! lol!

Thank you sooooooooo much moniiica for posting those pics here and congratulations for finally pulling me out of my lurker mode. Lol!

When is that picture taken?? I need to see a video! Gosh! Lee Seung Gi is so hot!

Aiyoo! I'm going crazy!

lurk no more! since there's always good things to say about our boy ;)

don't worry.. i never used to post stuff.. i think about 90% of my posts are LSG related..

hrmm.. well the photo is from that photo thread linky and it said it was from Heroine 6?! but he used to be pretty fit eh?..

This boy is super hot @ BL.

Thank you for the abs pictures.

yeah that was soooooo necessary. xD

YUP! EXTREMELY necessary. there was a dire need for everyone to see those goodies.

And erm.. I like guys who are HOT and CUTE alike. But the important thing is charisma.

No matter how hot, cute or sexy they are, they must have this special appeal and charisma within.

Seung Gi is one of them... :D

i agree with you ripgal, i LOVE his personality first and foremost

he's such a charmer, isn't he? :wub:

he can pull off so much.. from acting as a momma's boy to being a jerk/badarse!

plus that VOICE LIVE!..

I'm currently watching Brilliant Inheritance and he remind me so much of Rain (Bi). Maybe both of them are singer turned actor.

Sometimes ppl said he look like Rain but i dun really see the similarity although i adore both of them :lol:

This boy is super hot @ BL.

Thank you for the abs pictures.

yeah that was soooooo necessary. xD

Hi eggball, its nice to meet you here in soompi. I love this guy and he is indeed super HOT!

it should be him!!! the lower half of his face shown their is the LSG smile & nose! plus the build of his body.. he has the triangle build.. hehe i noticed it during BL.. and his arms.. it's LSG alright.. since i kinda have a LSG arm fetish LOLLLLLLLLL.. after this one episode of 1N2D.. i'll try to find and post the clip later :) i think he has lost a lot of weight/muscle mass lately though.. bc of his hefty schedule and 3 HOURS of sleep/night :tears:

and why doesn't he want to show it off? hahah i think it's because it's in his character to be humble.. and it doesn't fit in with his image to be flashing his abs everywhere plus LSG has a lot of noona/ahjumma fans as well as teenagers so i think it's to keep his squeaky clean image.. it would sureeee be a treat if they made him show off his stuff for a magazine shoot, but that's hopeful wishing.. haha it's such a different side of him to see him half nakey..very manly!!!!!!

you should watch the latest episode of 1n2d and you will c the outline of his abs when he enter the water....

Guest tam1430267282

lurk no more! since there's always good things to say about our boy ;)

don't worry.. i never used to post stuff.. i think about 90% of my posts are LSG related..

hrmm.. well the photo is from that photo thread linky and it said it was from Heroine 6?! but he used to be pretty fit eh?..

there was a dire need for everyone to see those goodies.

I'm actually confused as to where I should declare my new found undying love for LSG. lol! Well, there's this thread, his music thread, 1n2d thread(LOVE that show!), BL thread(hmmm.. can't really do that there otherwise it would be off topic.), etc..

Guest moniiica

I'm actually confused as to where I should declare my new found undying love for LSG. lol! Well, there's this thread, his music thread, 1n2d thread(LOVE that show!), BL thread(hmmm.. can't really do that there otherwise it would be off topic.), etc..

personally, i only post here bc i wanted to revive this thread LOL.. i don't really go into the music threads, mostly stay in the drama section of soompi but i think it would be okay to post his acting/1n2d/tv appearances/cfs here and keep his music stuff in the music thread hehe.. but meh! you can always declare your LSG love everywhere..

BUT ANYHOO..

here's my LSG ARM FETISH LOL..

lsgHOT01-1.jpglsg007.jpglsgflex.jpg

here's the linky for the part where LSG flexes on 1N2D bahahah thanks to kang ho dong hehe.. plus before this.. SOME AWESOME FINGER FLICKING ACTION by LSG.. i died laughing.. he is the champ!

LSG FLEXING HIS ARM @ ~14:10

&

LSG FINGER FLICKING CHAMP @ ~9:22 until the end of the episode i think

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2811172448578737543 (credit: ahboo)

you might as well watch both episodes.. it's really hilarious!!!!!!!!

Guest tam1430267282

Omo! Thanks for the pics and the link moniiica! You're so great! :D I haven't watched that episode yet but I've seen the finger flicking cut on youtube before and I remember my reaction when he flexed his arm(or muscle) was like this :w00t:. Lol! :lol:

Does Seung Gi endorse Levi's with Go Eun Ah?? Isn't it supposed to be Edwin?? I'm confused..

I am so happy for him that Brilliant Legacy is doing so well! I've been a fan since he first debuted, and he is absolutely fantastic in this drama! :) Thanks for all the goodies in here!

Guest moniiica

Omo! Thanks for the pics and the link moniiica! You're so great! :D I haven't watched that episode yet but I've seen the finger flicking cut on youtube before and I remember my reaction when he flexed his arm(or muscle) was like this :w00t:. Lol! :lol:

Does Seung Gi endorse Levi's with Go Eun Ah?? Isn't it supposed to be Edwin?? I'm confused..

the finger flicking is awesomeeeee! it looks like it hurts.. i wonder how he flicks so hard?!!!

but LSG did an Edwin shoot with Go Eun Ah i believe.. if you go back to post #63.. he looks cute there but there's no chemistry between the 2.. she looks terribly lifeless :S but the levi's campaign was with Lee Min Ho and Moon Chae Won.. so maybe you're confusing BL actors lol

I am so happy for him that Brilliant Legacy is doing so well! I've been a fan since he first debuted, and he is absolutely fantastic in this drama! :) Thanks for all the goodies in here!

i'm happy for him too! :) hopefully he'll do more dramas.. but he'll probably take a break and do his albums/school after this :( at least he'll be on 1N2D for life ;)

Guest tam1430267282

the finger flicking is awesomeeeee! it looks like it hurts.. i wonder how he flicks so hard?!!!

but LSG did an Edwin shoot with Go Eun Ah i believe.. if you go back to post #63.. he looks cute there but there's no chemistry between the 2.. she looks terribly lifeless :S but the levi's campaign was with Lee Min Ho and Moon Chae Won.. so maybe you're confusing BL actors lol

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying. :D Actually, someone (sorry, I forgot who..) over at BL thread posted that Lee Seung Gi did a levi's campaign with Go Eun Ah(the name was unfamiliar to me back then). I got curious cause I remember the Edwin pics but I had no idea who was the girl with him. I googled Go Eun Ah and it turns out it's the same person in the Edwin pics. That's when I got confused.. lol! So, just to be clear, LSG never did any Levi's campaign. Cause if he did I wanna see the pics! :lol: Seung gi really looks good in casual clothes, when I watch 1n2d I can't help but gush over how attractive he is. Lol! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...