Guest adikkeluangman

Movies of Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ki Go Head to Head This January
B6FDKqtCIAAbOdr.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ki--three of Korea’s favorite leading men in their 20s–will be going head to head in the movie theaters this January.
This January 2015, film buffs will have to make the hard decision of which movie they’ll see first on the big screen: Lee Seung Gi’s “Love Forecast,” Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970,” or Lee Min Ki’s “Shoot Me in the Heart.”
“Love Forecast,” Lee Seung Gi’s comeback movie with “Brilliant Legacy” co-star Moon Chae Won, will get a bit of a headstart in the battle as it starts showing on January 15. The romantic comedy portrays the current dating culture and examines the difficulties of new relationships. In the film, Lee Seung Gi plays the role of Jun Su, a character who has been hurt by continuous unsuccessful relationships.
todays-love.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970″ will follow “Love Forecast” a week after and will hit the theaters on January 21. The film will follow the aspirations, loyalty, and betrayal of the main characters Kim Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Baek Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) with the background of Gangnam in the 1970s. Lee Min Ho portrays the role of Kim Jong Dae, a man who dreams only of living a comfortable life but becomes embroiled in a legal dispute over land development in Gangnam.
gangnam-blues1.jpg

Finally, Lee Min Ki’s film “Shoot Me in the Heart,” which is a film adaptation of award-winning author Jung Yoo Jung’s best-selling novel of the same title, will make its premiere on January 28. The film features the story of two young men who escape from a mental hospital. Lee Min Ki plays the role of Seung Min, a young man who was forcibly admitted to the mental health institution without any cause.
This is the actor’s final project before he quietly enlisted in the army last August.
moviiii.jpg

Whose movie do you think would make it big in the box office?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/movies-of-lee-seung-gi-lee-min-ho-and-lee-min-ki-go-head-to-head-this-january/

Guest finagi

Happy New Year Airens!!! 
Lets start our New year Happy and Active!! ;)  >:D<
Have a Blessed and Wonderful New year to all!! and of course to Our SeungGi..wish this will be more Daebak year.. And stay Healthy always and be Happy!! :x
We will Support , Care and Love you till the end!!  >:D<

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Eng] 14.12.25 From SeungGiPosted on Dec 24, 2014by tryp96

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

Merry Christmas to all Airens~~!! 2014-12-25

Are you all getting your fill of an enjoyable Christmas Eve dinner?
All of you suffered a lot this year, but thanks to you, I was once again really happy ^^
I’m always grateful, and I love you!!

I can’t even drink any alcohol on this golden evening in order to be Psy hyung’s guest
I’m having a meal with reverence, and getting mentally prepared……
Hmm… I know the time is about 11pm, I thought I would be performing at this hour

It turned out that the concert was just starting at this hour
I think this is by far the latest time I’ll be singing on stage.

Except when singing in Noraebang at after parties ㅎㅎㅎ

Actually, the leather pants I bought in the US this summer to wear on the rock stage if I were to hold a concert this year… It’s too bad, but I’ve taken it out to wear right now, and I’m expanding it…

I’m wearing it at Psy hyung’s concert to break it in, since who knows when I’ll need it?! ㅋㅋ

This idle talk is getting too long! Anyway, everyone, have fun, be happy, and spend the end of the year safely. Next year, I’ll be running with movie promotion and schedules, let’s unite once again!! ^^

Bye bye for now~~~

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast Star Live Talk Concert SchedulePosted on Dec 24, 2014by tryp96

This is a special screening, along with cast members’ live talk show, the night before general release. More info (such as ticketing) will be released during the 2nd week of January. The official fan club is also organizing a group viewing party on Jan. 15th; fans can start applying on Dec. 26th.

CpLHRf.jpg

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast Promo Displays – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 25, 2014by tryp96

These were all spotted at Wangsimni CGV:

dke1lW.jpg

gw9lkP.jpg
cSQGXL.jpg
hbG7b8.jpg

credit: presentSG

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14.12.16 Love Forecast Showcase Fanpics 19 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 25, 2014by tryp96

hZpAqA.jpg

Z38svz.jpg
0VW5co.jpg
WECv0z.jpg
SIKooX.jpg
0p80uP.jpg
PIDPU4.jpg

credit: gaon

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast Team Group Photos – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 26, 2014by tryp96

I think these were cropped and posted by a MCW fan. Not sure where they came from originally, but the pictures were taken in Jejudo.

taQjWh.jpg

oin1jt.jpg

credit: bbong_09

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast HQ Official Stills 11 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 29, 2014by tryp96

The comic dance was SeungGi’s ad-lib idea.

FTcQUG.jpg

6M2uJR.jpg
xTDP6t.jpg

source: todaylove2015

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Seung Gi writes poem for Love ForecastPosted on Dec 29, 2014by tryp96

This is included in “Book of Love Poetry” that’ll be published later:

KsgN2t.jpg

F3f4j8.jpg
59q90q.jpg

X Years……

What you’ll take, you take it all from me

And what you give, you give it all to him

(The title can also be interpreted as “X richard simmons…” :lol: )

source: CJEnMMovie

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Love Forecast Character Video – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 30, 2014

credit: CJ Entertainment Official

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14.12.16 Love Forecast Showcase Fanpics 21 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 30, 2014by tryp96

UKRS4L.jpg

ZurQrz.jpg

Love Forecast Character Video – Lee Seung Gi14.12.24 Photo with Lee Seung Gi  class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: transparent;"14.12.16 Love Forecast Showcase Fanpics 21 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 30, 2014by tryp96

UKRS4L.jpg

ZurQrz.jpg
tzLfVw.jpg
5HqB4J.jpg
gj1B6q.jpg
EwNnYG.jpg
Qikxyg.jpg
J5Pqmd.jpg
hwkSHA.jpg
hsDz1E.jpg
NPp0hw.jpg
lZqmH4.jpg
z6BYQH.jpg
IA9zdy.jpg
lhLIuX.jpg
e6xyaj.jpg
h2rvCO.jpg
80FOIL.jpg
i6UJ0P.jpg
veVzoI.jpg

credit:fiesta

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast Coming Soon to the US!Posted on Dec 30, 2014by tryp96

I got a week off work in January for SeungGi’s concert that, unfortunately, is not happening, and as luck would have it, my vacation ends the day BEFORE the movie’s general release. I was debating whether or not to try to change my schedule so that I could watch the movie in theaters, but now it turns out that I can watch it without bracing for the freezing cold in Korea! :P

The movie will start playing at LA CGV on January 23, with English subtitles!!! And I hope CJ will expand the release to other cities as well.

n3DNJT.jpg

source: cgvcinemas

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14.12.31 News Tidbits – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 31, 2014by tryp96

Due to Airens’ overwhelming response, application for the movie viewing party has been closed early. However, the fan club has decided to add a 2nd viewing party and will start taking applications tomorrow (Jan. 1).

The 2nd viewing party will also take place on January 15, likely 2 and 1/2 hours prior to the 1st party. Viewing party #1 will start between 7 and 8pm, and viewing party #2 will start between 5 and 6pm. SeungGi will hold stage greetings either before or after the movie screenings.

If anyone’s interested, don’t miss this 2nd chance! Airen 6 members who applied to the 1st one can apply again.

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast cast wishes everyone a happy new year!Posted on Dec 31, 2014by tryp96

Well, it’s already 2015 in Korea. Happy new year!!! Please let it be daebak!

credit: todaylove2015

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast Promo T-shirts – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 31, 2014by tryp96

A dclsg fan saw some movie theater (probably CGV) staff wearing these t-shirts yesterday.

bDEkkQ.jpg

source: dclsg

Guest finagi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love Forecast Lee Seung Gi rides Gyro Drop 37 times in a row despite fear of heightsPosted on Jan 1, 2015by tryp96

20150102_1420158506_59708100_1.jpg

It took 3 days to complete the Gyro Drop scene, and SeungGi filmed it without using a body double despite his fear of heights.

After the first filming, he showed symptoms of exhaustion and seemed to be mentally drained, but he left all the staff’s worries and concerns behind, and completed filming the realistic scene with professionalism.

Lee Seung Gi confessed the difficulties he felt at the time, “Opinions among the staff differ as to the number of times I rode Gyro Drop, from a minimum of 37 times to a maximum of 57 times. But from my standpoint, as the person riding it, the number becomes meaningless after the 30th time.”

source: tvreport via nate