• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello dear @Lawyerh & other chingus here! Thanks a lot for tagging me darling! I think you've finally got your 2019 feast!! Ha ha ha :D Just kidding & kidding....

But seriously, you are so right!!! This guy is something unique! He has a typical korean name but he definitely is different than other feminine K-actors! He looks mature & manly to me as well, doesn't he???! And loving his performance in Little Forest & Masters in the House so far! Such an eye-catching guy! B)

Just found this pics from Vagabond set! He is seriously addicting! :w00t: What a physique...?! It's not 6 but 8 packs abs, everyone!!!! :mrgreen: His lady fans must be having hard butterflies now.... :D

4ecefb6281db4822907ebf8323dbd5b5.jpeg?s=

lee-seung-gi-vagabond-1.jpg

And isn't he famous than anyone in his age????! Then how come this thread only has 79 pgs so far?! I wish more fans discover this thread!!!! It's so annoying that so-called feminine Korean actors have much more than this!!! :angry:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ha ha ha dear @Lawyerh chingu, it's more like only we two are active in this thread! But never mind! This guy is definitely not feminine so I am hoping to dropping by here more often!!!! :) And Oh gosh... Those are two manly rabbits out there!!!! :D And here it is... Rabbit smile!!!! :mrgreen: Awww... So cute!

EFIJHrfUYAAH1ZI.jpg

And by the way, dear @Lawyerh & @Sarang21 chingus, have you watched any of his dramas so far?? I am only familiar with his variety shows, Little Forest & Master in the House! I think I should try one of his dramas as well! He seems talented than other idols... :) Heard that his new series, Vagabond is doing well! Congratulations Man!! :thumbsup: 

And can't we have more friends here??? The more the merrier... 

EFblfd8U8AAswCR.jpg

Some BTS pics from Vagabond set here.... He is really a hard working guy! :wub: 

Spoiler

EE5wyKHUcAIhA_Y.jpg

EFblgBPUEAE1H3Y.jpg

EE51iGNUUAAaaBE.jpg

EE_P75zU0AEsHIN.jpg

EE5onJoUYAAMHTn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@gm4queen I have watched almost all of his dramas: My girlfriend is a guminho, the King 2 Hearts (one of my favorite), Gu Family Book, You´re all surrounded, A Korean Odyssey (love the beginning but then it went downhill for me storywise. But he looked really handsome in hat drama) and Vagabond. He is doing a great job in Vagabond especially all the action scenes. I´m even more impressed because I read somewhere that he was doing the stunts all by himself.

I haven´t watched any of his variety shows´s since I´m not into that. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know SG for long time, but I fell for him because Little Forest variety. Hes so good with kids....:heart: And recently, he become more handsome too... That shampoo must be working... cos his hair looks so good :joy: @Ameera Ali

His first drama that I have watched was my girlfriend is a Guminho. To be honest I didn´t find him that handsome back then...but then I watched King 2 Hearts and that´s when I fell for him :lol: and since then I have become a fan. You are right he is becoming even more hansome....I need to start using that shampoo too :joy: 

• LOL 3

Why you lookin' at me like that? He he he.. This is for you dear @Lawyerh chingu! Your pro pic is so on point!! :) He is really something! His smile is beautiful! 

EFbrLXmWwAAM5SF.jpg

And ha ha ha... He looks wasted in All The Butlers... :mrgreen: Just kidding, guys! Tonight's eps! Can't wait for eng sub! 

EFmWbXrVAAAePFy.jpg

EFmWb5CUUAEMBjl.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hi, I’m Seung Gi’s fan since 2015 when I watched in “You’re all surrounded”  and  hear him singing on Yu Hui Yeol’s sketchbook” ... and I lost forever;-), so since than in the last 4 years I spend all of my time to watch,  read and hear almost everything (many of them even more than once) from his debut (2004) what is available on the net. My top favorite drama of his the King 2 hearts, but love all of them since the rom-com Nonstop5 or Famous Chill sisters ...

He was good and cool in vareties from the start like Xman, than later in 2 days and 1 nights, and a talented, funny MC in Strong heart ( parts and complett episodes available on Youtube, Kshow123) before the time his enlistment. 

I love him most as a singer, his voice is my weakness ;-) 

I’m an “ajumma” (“aunt” age)  fan of his, but a very devoted, as I’ve never seen such talented, hardworking and well mannered singer/actor/entertainer like him in my life. 

Hope that Vagabond Cha Dal Gun character brings him more nice, younger fans, he deserve our love for sure :-) 

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

The end of 2019, we will see many tvs appearences by sueng gi

1. Vagabond

2. Master in the house

3. Little forest

4. Busted 2

5. The variety show.with the taiwanese actor...

Man he is a busy man!

The variety show with Taiwanese actor, Jasper Liu recently called “2 man trip”, wondering it will be the final title or change something else ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks for sharing this @phoenix24.

The song Seung Gi pick is really nice. I love it. " Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi. 

Hide contents

@Sushimi @Heidi Seow @gm4queen @IliK @triplem @ktcjdrama @staygold @Sarang21 @Ameera Ali @Sejabin

I was waiting thinking that he was going to sing that song :joy:

But yes it is a very nice song...I love it too :heart:

Since he is also a singer, I wonder if he will contribute something to Vagabond. 

• Like 3

More hotness for you, dear @Lawyerh chingu... :mrgreen: 

Gosh!! We need more fans here! Looks like only you & me lurking around here... And this time he looks a bit like Rain to me in the last pic. :) Don't you think so??! His physique is really something!!! And thank god the guy is tall.... :D :wub: Lee Seung Gi's still cuts from Vagabond.... 

EGCEqv8UEAANEFG.jpg

EGCEpB-U4AATl99.jpg

EGCEm8RU8AAi9r2.jpg

Spoiler

EGCEl0cU0AAhnKL.jpg

EGCEm_KUEAA8Cno.jpg

EGB__r8X0AACtx7.jpg

EGB__TzWoAEzGII.jpg

EGB9JFuUYAUWax0.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2