15.02.24 News Tidbits – Lee Seung GiPosted on Feb 23, 2015 by tryp96Following last year, Cuckoo Rice Cooker, a must-buy for Chinese tourists in Korea, once again enjoyed triple-digit growth during the lunar new year holiday.
From February 18th to 23rd, China’s biggest holiday Lunar New Year, Cuckoo sales in duty-free shops increased 100% from the same period last year, proving the popularity of its rice cookers.
Various promotions for Chinese tourists contributed to the increase in sales. Visiting customers were given Cuckoo CF model Lee Seung Gi’s calendars…
source: sportschosun via naverEnglish translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
8-> So good! Wish I could buy the Cuckoo products and get a LSG calendar too!!!

Lee Seung Gi - Summer Nights (sub) with Goo Hye Suncr: adams1030 http://youtu.be/MKfc47SE94I
Lee Seung Gi, Goo Hye Sun, and the rest of the cast of Nonstop 5 performed the Korean version of the song "Summer Nights" (from Grease) on stage.

2015 Forbes Korea Power Celebrity 40Posted on Mar 3, 2015 by tryp96Congratulations to “#6 Lee Seung Gi, actor!”
The 4 columns of numbers are ranks in sales, media, broadcasts, and expertise/professionalism, respectively:
SYXqlY.jpg

source: dclsg
Congrats to Seunggi-ssi!

15.03.05 Graduate Student Lee Seung Gi Paparazzi (?) ShotPosted on Mar 5, 2015 by tryp96Well, now we know what SeungGi has been up to lately. This was posted by some lucky soul who has 2 classes with SeungGi this semester. (Just kidding about it being a paparazzi shot. :P She apologized for taking his picture secretly.) She hopes to see him again tomorrow and every week, and wants to do group projects with him. Who wouldn't? :lol:
bvYbZm.jpg

credit: j_hye_ji
Aww I so envy her… I want to be in the same class as him!!! Great shot, btw :x

@AmelA!!!

Love it when he played Because You're My Woman on the piano!!!
I am all alone in this thread :((

LEE SEUNG GI BECAUSE YOU ARE MY WOMAN (with Piano) 2006cr: ashoka1006 Youtube
He sings daebak!!!
Lee Seung Gi - Confession (Heroin 6 ep80 21.05.2006 cut)cr: ashoka1006 Youtube
Kim Jong-min in here with uri SeungGi-ssi! His reactions are funny but Seunggi sang the best!!!

@LoveSG sorry  :-* let's keep this thread alive together  >:D<
OMG did Seung Gi really graduate??? He finished his second master degree???
I feel like a proud mom and so want brag that my oppa is the BESTEST MOST AMAZING JANGG OPPA IN THE PLANET :D 

Apparently he went back to classes and one of the girls in the same class as his snapped a pic of him.... so I don't think he has graduated... if he has, there will be pictures from Dispatch :D But no, so no he has not yet graduated but he is studying his second degree :P

Unlike other celebrities to whom school equals photoshoot, Seung Gi is really amazing!
Anyway, I watched this and thought they were speaking Japanese at first, though the music was weird. Then I understood, LooL.

I'd love it if after his MS and HHJ fix her image, they do a 50 episode sageuk together. SeungJoo aka HwanSung are my fave Seung Gi couple :x :x .

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyeon-i-park-yoo-chun-yoo-ah-in-and-lee-seung-gi-to-join-army-this-year-79317.html#.VPkJPdQ8goM.facebook

Confirmed? He is going to the Army this year!!! :cry: but at least we can mentally prepare ourselves... right?

T_T

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; border: 0px; font-stretch: normal; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Thai Magazine [ASTAMAG] Special Interview~ Lee Seung Gi This Is Who I Am – March 2015 No.98

B_ZkiXqUcAE2How

B_ZkiYBUsAAuZsk

Credit: ibhayoam

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15.03.06 Japanese Magazine ‘Rurubu Korea’ HQ Scans – Lee Seung GiPosted on Mar 6, 2015by tryp96

sJIaa4.jpg

3yL2W8.jpgvQVDno.jpg
CIsxXD.jpg
sjWgPw.jpg

credit: hanrize