Guest payel

class="entry-title" align="center"Budokan Concert Photos – Lee Seung Gi

lee01.jpg

lee02.jpg

lee03.jpg

f_001568.jpg

It is reported that LSG performed K Will's TK2H OST. can't wait to listen it ..... :x

(Credit: tryps96)

Guest laissezze

the last time i checked this thread it had 900+ pages, but how come it went to 18??????????????????? is soompi having a glitch again? 
heard he sang LOVE IS CRYING IN HIS CONCERT.. can't wait for it to come out! 

Guest payel

the last time i checked this thread it had 900+ pages, but how come it went to 18??????????????????? is soompi having a glitch again? 

Guest shinhdeplol

Was Lee Seung Gi Always Really, Really Good Looking?

The short answer is yes, but tvN’s entertainment news program enews recently dug up past photos of the singer and actor that confirm handsome is in Lee Seung Gi’s genes. 

Lee Seung Gi stole the hearts of nunas everywhere when he made his debut with You’re My Woman in 2004, but based on his baby photos, we’re almost positive he had girls from around the way chasing after him since he could run.

71389723.jpg
Photos from his days as a toddler to his elementary and middle school days reveal Lee Seung Gi is a natural hottie, but the best part is what’s beneath that handsome face, as his report cards reveal Lee Seung Gi was also a model student. Brains and brawn? We approve. 

Dare we say he was even cuter then than he is now? Check out the clip below to see what we mean!

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "

Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/

Guest shinhdeplol

[interview Part I] Lee Seung Gi is Not Humble; Just No Time To be Prideful

Your mom’s friend’s son (umchinah), a model student. 

One of the few Korean celebrities who is beloved by all from children to grandparents.

A multi-entertainer who is able to excel in music, acting, and variety. 

This is Lee Seung Gi. 

85865373.JPG
After debuting in 2004 with his first album A Moth’s Dream he has released a total of five albums, including 2011’sTonight

He then challenged himself with his first acting project in MBC’s New Nonstop 5, following it up with being Hwang Tae Ja in KBS’ Famous Princesses, Sun Woo Hwan in SBS’ Shining Inheritance, Cha Dae Woong in SBS’ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Lee Jae Ha in MBC’s The King 2Hearts

Not only that, he was active on KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days and hosted on SBS’ Strong Heart, making it incredibly difficult to list all of his activities. 

Often viewed as half-witted but loved for being reliable and well-mannered, Lee Seung Gi was able to escape that fixed image by transforming into the snarky and immature Lee Jae Ha in The King 2Hearts

As there’s a saying, ‘A person who has robbed before knows how to do it,’ we were curious if this snappy character of Lee Jae Ha was difficult for someone who was always dubbed as trustworthy and a model example. 

“I did as it was written on the script. Everyone has a good and bad side. It’s a matter of the bigger side being projected on the outside. When things don’t go my way or when everyone’s working and there’s someone playing, I also get very cranky and bitter. (laughter).”

Especially in the beginning, Lee Jae Ha received a lot of criticism for showing ridiculous actions that were extremely difficult to understand. 

To this, Lee Seung Gi replied, “There were parts that I also didn’t understand.” There were many viewers who even turned the channel because they couldn’t stand Lee Jae Ha’s annoying actions. 

“Although the character is hard to relate to, it is the actor’s strength that persuades the audience. I think Lee Jae Ha is understandable after going through such situations. Because he showed us those kinds of images in the beginning, his actions in dealing with national problems as a king have validity. 

32269891.JPG
Even with Lee Seung Gi’s effort and transformation, The King 2Hearts wasn’t able to receive good results during its fierce competition with SBS’ Rooftop Prince and KBS’ Equator Man

As he has been receiving good feedback each time, it’s possible that the model student Lee Seung Gi was disappointed. 

“I think it’s because we didn’t tell the story that viewers wanted to see. There are things that the staff wants tell and things that the audiences wants to hear. When these two things are met at the same point, the cinematic value and popularity rises. The story of the North and South Korea unification was fresh, but I don’t think it was a topic that most people comfortably related to.” 

During the interview, Lee Seung Gi didn’t hesitate when answering each question, but was still able to give a straightforward and well-thought out answer. 

Humility and politeness oozed out from his actions. After debuting at a young age, surrounded by seniors, Lee Seung Gi, who has quite a number of juniors now, managed to still have the same personality as when he first began.

“I always think like this. Humility is important. When a person doesn’t see another who is better, he becomes prideful. For me, there are always amazing people around me, even when I’m acting, so I’ve never had a chance to be prideful. However when needed, I do charismatically push for my opinions. But for the most part, humility is the key.”

This interview is continued in part II, which can be found here

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lee Seung Gi Dances Off ‘Gangnam Style’ Against Psy in New Samsung Refrigerator Ad Teaser

The two titans of Psy and Lee Seung Gi have come together for a new ad.

In a new advertisement teaser released on September 6, a worn-out Psy from all his ‘horse ride dancing’ is seen slumped over a desk wondering if he isn’t going to end up becoming a horse after all his dancing.

Lee Seung Gi then rushes over to Psy’s side and with the magical power of crunchy kimchi, Psy is invigorated leading them to both dance together before deciding to form a team.

35069658.jpg

79205086.jpg

The ending of the video clip teases a new ‘metal cooling dance’ that the newly-formed duo will unveil soon in the coming days through the release of a new commercial for Samsung′s line of refrigerators.

Watch the magical video below:

http://youtu.be/PAaTI9Ro3-g

And of course, Lee Seung Gi fans will know the two hold a special connection as Psy is the writer of Lee Seung Gi′s debut single, Because You′re My Girl.

Photo Credit: Samsung

Source

• 3 weeks later...

class="point3 subtit5"Lee Seung Gi Takes Part in Pizza Hut’s Hunger-Free Campaign
Though he may be largely out of the spotlight for now, Lee Seung Gi is still keeping busy doing good.

On September 26 at Seoul’s Apgujeong-dong’s Pizza Hut store, Lee Seung Gi took part in Pizza Hut’s hunger-free campaign proclamation ceremony.

In addition to Lee Seung Gi, he was joined for the ceremony by Pizza Hut Korea’s CEO, Lee Seung Il, The U.N.’s World Food Programme Korean branch manager, Lim Hyung Joon and other important members.

Starting from the ceremony and through the end of October, Lee Seung Gi will hold a variety of activities and events for the campaign including autograph sessions, advertising the donation campaign and more.

34549320.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, who is currently in the middle of a three-year contract as Pizza Hut’s spokesmodel, shared, “I’m happy to take part in a meaningful campaign for hungry kids all over the world. I hope through it, many people will begin the practice of donating.”

The campaign is in its sixth year this year and is done in partnership with Pizza Hut’s parent company, YUM! Brands and the U.N.’s World food Programme.

During this year’s campaign season, Pizza Hut stores in Korea will also release a limited edition appetizer sampler platter, the WHR Sampler, with part of its profits going towards the campaign.

Photo Credit: Pizza Hut Korea

Source

• 3 weeks later...

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Seung Gi sinks a basket perfectly

127.jpg

Lee Seung Gi recently attracted a lot of attention by perfectly sinking a basket.

On October 14, Lee threw the first ball in the game between KB Stars and Hana Bank of the 2012-2013 pro female basketball season, sponsored by KDB Financial Groups.

Before the game began, Lee appeared in the uniform of KB Stars and jeans. After he sank a shot, he politely said goodbye to the audience.

People responded: “Lee Seung Gi’s pose was perfect when he threw the ball.” “Lee Seung Gi looked really great when he threw the ball.” “Lee Seung Gi must be really popular among the players.” “I wish I could be there.”

Guest alysanne

@celyw: I have a feeling we'll get more news about his TV activities after his Seoul concert in December.  Looks like he's concentrating on preparing for that and the new album and on his endorsements and advocacy.  Also there are fan meets in Indonesia and Malaysia next month. :)  He's currently in Japan to MC the big K-pop concert there.

Lee Seungi Confirms New Drama image

tumblr_mc3s0anxFf1rgccdco1_1280.jpg

Lee Seung Gi will come back with his new drama in early 2013. it is also a MBC drama, directed by Shin Woo Chul and written by Kang Eun Kyung. Suzy is offered the lead female role.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201210181824412410

class="at_ttl ml10"Lee Seung Ki Will Make A Comeback With A Drama, Not A Variety Show Early Next Year

• A picture of Lee Seung Ki
    Lee Seung Ki will team up with PD Shin Woo Chul of drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" and make his comeback with a drama early next year. On the 18th, according to sources, Lee Seung Ki will act in drama 'Gu Ga Eui Seo' (working title) with PD Shin Woo Chul and writer Kang Eun Kyung, who wrote "Bakery King Kim Tak Gu" and "Honor of Jane". PD Shin Woo Chul and writer Kang Eun Kyung came to an agreement that the drama will be based on a half-man and half-beast. They have completed the project proposal and will begin casting and writing the script. It was also announced that Lee Seung Ki will host a new variety show program with the director of SBS "Challenge 1000 Songs", PD Seo Hye Jin, at the helm, but Lee Seung Ki plans to make a comeback with the drama. The drama looks to air on MBC early next year.
    Source

Guest alysanne

A fusion sageuk!  This is gonna be fun.
Then again, I don't really care what his next project turns out to be as long as he's back on TV! :D