Spoiler

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Share Beautiful Wedding Photos

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Share Beautiful Wedding Photos

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In have shared some gorgeous photos from their wedding shoot!

On April 8, the day after the couple tied the knot at a star-studded wedding in Seoul, Lee Seung Gi’s agency Human Made celebrated the occasion by releasing a stunning set of wedding photos on Instagram.

The agency stated, “Hello, this is Human Made. On April 7, actors Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In held their wedding amidst the congratulations of many people. Once again, we thank the many people who sent them their blessings.”

Check out Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In’s wedding photos below!

Lee-Da-In-Lee-Seung-Gi-2.jpgLee-Da-In-Lee-Seung-Gi-3.jpgLee-Da-In-Lee-Seung-Gi-4.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Seung-Gi.jpgLee-Da-In.jpg

After first going public with their relationship in May 2021, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In announced their plans to get married earlier this year.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578673wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-lee-da-in-share-beautiful-wedding-photos

• Like 1

Lee Da In’s And Lee Seung Gi’s Agencies Denies Rumors Of Pregnancy Following Wedding Ceremony

Lee Da In’s And Lee Seung Gi’s Agencies Denies Rumors Of Pregnancy Following Wedding Ceremony

Lee Da In’s agency has denied her pregnancy rumors following her marriage to Lee Seung Gi.

Earlier on April 7, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In held their private wedding ceremony at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in Gangnam, where many stars gathered to celebrate the couple’s big day. The following day, Lee Seung Gi’s agency Human Made further celebrated the occasion by releasing a stunning set of wedding photos on Instagram.

Following the ceremony, pregnancy rumors began to surface. In response, Lee Da In’s agency 9ato Entertainment denied, “It is not true.” The agency added, “She is currently working hard to film the new MBC drama ‘Lovers‘ (literal title).” A source from Lee Seung Gi’s agency similarly commented briefly on the pregnancy rumors, stating, “It is not true.”

Congratulations once again to the happy newlyweds!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578948wpp/lee-da-ins-and-lee-seung-gis-agencies-denies-rumors-of-pregnancy-following-wedding-ceremony

Lee Seung Gi Directly Addresses Rumors, Public’s Disapproval Of His Marriage, And More In Detailed Statement

Lee Seung Gi Directly Addresses Rumors, Public’s Disapproval Of His Marriage, And More In Detailed Statement

On April 12, Lee Seung Gi uploaded a two-part statement on Instagram to personally address recent rumors, grievances with his former agency Hook Entertainment, his marriage to Lee Da In, and more.

In the first part of his statement, Lee Seung Gi addressed false headlines, detailed his feud with his former agency Hook Entertainment, and spoke about the positive response he received from the public after donating all of his unpaid earnings.

He began, “Last December, I received praise beyond measure from the public after donating all of the 5 billion won [approximately $3,781,500] of unpaid earnings I received from my former agency. Many people gave me support and courage. For about two months, I lived surrounded by praise. After announcing my marriage to my wife Lee Da In, the atmosphere was reversed. However, it doesn’t matter. Donations and kind comments are separate.

Because I did not donate to earn the support of the public.”

Lee Seung Gi explained, “I always believe that the public is right. If the public doesn’t like something, there’s a reason. But occasionally, there are times when it’s unfair. For example, I mean when the public is misinformed.”

Regarding a specific headline, Lee Seung Gi added, “‘Embezzled 26 billion won [approximately $19,641,500] through stock price manipulation and mass produced 300,000 victims?’ This is clear misinformation. I don’t know where these reporters and YouTubers collected this information but it is completely groundless content. Lee Da In’s parents have filed a complaint to the Press Arbitration Commission against the five media outlets that reported this news. The reporters could not prove anything. And the Press Arbitration Commission has requested corrective reports from these outlets.”

On April 12, one outlet reported that Lee Seung Gi had used product placement at his wedding. In response, Lee Seung Gi commented, “In the past, an issue arose in the entertainment industry regarding wedding sponsorships. These days, it is my knowledge that most people are holding weddings using their own expenses. I also wanted to personally treat my guests to a good meal and express my gratitude without sponsorships.”

After questioning why the writer of this article did not contact his agency for confirmation, Lee Seung Gi mentioned that someone working in media once told him that reporters choose not to confirm their stories in order to get more views on controversial articles.

Lee Seung Gi added, “I have a new agency now. And a manager I’ve been working with for 10 years. In the future, please contact me before writing articles.”

Lee Seung Gi then mentioned a previous article that stated how the artist needed advice from his management rather than support, citing Hook Entertainment as the reason for the star’s positive image as Lee Sun Hee’s student and a former class president. To explain why this agency was not supportive of him, Lee Seung Gi recalled when the director of Hook Entertainment attempted to intimidate him by saying that a reporter was investigating Lee Da In’s father. Lee Seung Gi shared that not long after, the director said they resolved it well but had a hard time stopping the article from coming out.

However, Lee Seung Gi revealed that he coincidentally met the reporter the director was referring to, who explained that Hook Entertainment requested that they slander Lee Da In’s father. Describing the agency’s gaslighting as “Hook-lighting,” Lee Seung Gi commented, “Hook kept me in line like that.” Additionally, Lee Seung Gi shared that the agency would ask him to pay for gifts like designer items.

In part two of Lee Seung Gi’s statement, the star spoke about the public’s disapproval of his marriage to Lee Da In.

Read the full statement below:

This is to the fans who cherish me. First off, I’m sorry. I heard that you were very hurt due to the flood of articles coming out due to issues with my in-laws. One fan said that’s why they tried to stop my marriage.

Once again, I bow my head in apology. Even my close acquaintances suggested breaking up, saying, ‘Think of your image.’ I felt frustrated. My wife did not choose her parents…so how can I say we should break up because of her parents’ issues?

There’s a promise I made to my wife Lee Da In before and after our marriage. ‘In the future, let’s live while paying back.’ We will look after places that need help and look into ones in even greater need. We will keep this resolution regardless of malicious comments.

Lastly, many people came to our wedding to congratulate us. I sincerely thank you. While thinking of ways to return our gratitude, we came to the conclusion ‘it will be even more meaningful to use our congratulatory money for children in difficult circumstances.’

We plan to use the entire amount of congratulatory money for Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In as a support fund for underprivileged children.

I have lived as a celebrity for 20 years. I have never spoken with this much emotion. Of course, there will be things to nitpick in this statement too. This post will likely become the starting point for more malicious articles.

Despite all that, the reason I dared to have courage is…

From after my dating news to our wedding, and to today, five days after our wedding, I’ve had a really hard time due to news mixed with mockery and degradation. On top of that, seeing malicious comments give strength to fake news made me discouraged.

I do not ask for you to bless Lee Seung Gi’s marriage. Just please watch over us. I will live and share with Lee Da In. I believe that is the best that I can do.

At the bottom of this post, Lee Seung Gi provided the corrected details of the article he mentioned in part one of his statement, with the new report now being in accordance with the Press Arbitration Commission.

On April 7, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In held their private wedding ceremony at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in Gangnam, with many stars in attendance. Shortly after the ceremony, the agencies of both stars denied rumors of pregnancy.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1579694wpp/lee-seung-gi-directly-addresses-rumors-publics-disapproval-of-his-marriage-and-more-in-detailed-statement

• Like 1

I really wish these people would leave him alone. The only thing he owes to the public is good singing and good acting. His private life is his own. The people making up weird stuff about him and his wife and selling it for clicks should be ashamed. And the people suggesting he should care more about his image than his real life relationships with real human beings should take some time to reflect. Real people and real relationships aren't changeable like different colored shirts. 

Don't we all have some relative somewhere who wasn't perfect enough to walk on water? For how many generations should we have to carry their sins, too? Let the parents be responsible for their own actions. Let the ex entertainment agency and the reporters be responsible for their actions. And let the newlywed couple get a break from harassment so they can be responsible for their own life as well. 

• Like 1

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Sang Yoon To Appear On Final Episode Of “Master In The House”

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Sang Yoon To Appear On Final Episode Of “Master In The House”

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Sang Yoon will be returning to SBS’s “Master in the House” for its final episode!

With “Master in the House 2” coming to an end this weekend, original cast members Lee Seung Gi and Lee Sang Yoon will be making special appearances in the finale. Both stars were part of the show’s original four-member lineup back at the beginning of Season 1, when the cast consisted solely of Lee Seung Gi, Lee Sang Yoon, BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se Hyung.

The upcoming final episode of the variety show will take a nostalgic look back at the six years that the program has been on air, and it will also feature special behind-the-scenes stories that have never been revealed on the show before.

In addition to the heartfelt goodbyes of the Season 2 cast members, the finale will also include surprise appearances by Lee Seung GI and Lee Sang Yoon, who will share their own memories from “Master in the House.”

The final episode of “Master in the House” will air on April 23 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581842wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-lee-sang-yoon-to-appear-on-final-episode-of-master-in-the-house

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Seung Gi And Kang Ho Dong’s New “Strong Heart” Program Confirms Premiere Date'

Lee Seung Gi And Kang Ho Dong’s New “Strong Heart” Program Confirms Premiere Date

SBS’s “Strong Heart” is set to return with a reboot later this month!

Earlier this year, SBS confirmed that it would be relaunching its classic variety show “Strong Heart,” with Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi returning as MCs.

“Strong Heart,” which aired from 2009 to 2013, was a talk show in which the guest stars of each episode would share their stories, and the best storyteller would be awarded the title of “strong heart” through votes from the audience.

The upcoming relaunched version of the program, “Strong Heart League,” will be divided into two teams, Team Kang Ho Dong and Team Lee Seung Gi, and will feature interesting guests and stories that will stimulate viewers’ curiosity.

The show is expected to feature not only celebrity guests, but also guests from a variety of fields, and the stories told will tackle issues that people are curious about.

Winners of the “Strong Heart” title will be determined by votes from online audiences recruited in advance.

Lee Ji Hye, Kim Dong Hyun, Kim Ho Young, Young Tak, Uhm Ji Yoon, and MIRAE’s Son Dong Pyo have been confirmed to join “Strong Heart League” as “talk coaches” who will support the storytellers from each team.

In addition to announcing its premiere date of May 23, “Strong Heart League” also released a poster for the show featuring MCs Lee Seung Gi and Kang Ho Dong.

2023050301000246800024861_20230503133102

“Strong Heart League” will premiere on Tuesday, May 23 at 10:20 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1584416wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-kang-ho-dongs-new-strong-heart-program-confirms-premiere-date

• Like 1

Watch: Lee Seung Gi And Kang Ho Dong Watch Old “Strong Heart” Clips As They Gear Up For Return

Watch: Lee Seung Gi And Kang Ho Dong Watch Old “Strong Heart” Clips As They Gear Up For Return

With the new “Strong Heart” program returning soon, SBS has shared a new teaser with MCs Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi!

Strong Heart,” which aired from 2009 to 2013, was a talk show in which the guest stars of each episode would share their stories, and the best storyteller would be awarded the title of “strong heart” through votes from the audience.

The upcoming relaunched version of the program, “Strong Heart League,” will be divided into two teams, Team Kang Ho Dong and Team Lee Seung Gi, and will feature interesting guests and stories that will stimulate viewers’ curiosity. It was also previously announced that Lee Ji Hye, Kim Dong Hyun, Kim Ho Young, Young Tak, Uhm Ji Yoon, and MIRAE’s Son Dong Pyo will join the program as “talk coaches” who will support the storytellers from each team.

The newly released teaser begins with Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi looking at past “Strong Heart” videos starring top stars such as Song Joong Ki, BIGBANG’s G-Dragon, Suzy, IU, Lee Jong Suk, and more.

After reminiscing over old times, Kang Ho Dong remarks, “It’s fun [looking at past videos], but at the same time, I wasn’t able to fully enjoy it.” Kang Ho Dong elaborates, “Because it’s not like we only watched it to look back on memories. Now, we have to start again and be better than the old ‘Strong Heart’. The pressure to make sure the spotlight goes to each of the storytellers [guests] has already begun to dawn on me.”

When Kang Ho Dong asks if Lee Seung Gi agrees with him, Lee Seung Gi humorously replies, “But you just said that the main characters are the guests. Is it necessary for us to be overly anxious and nervous? I’m very comfortable.” Lee Seung Gi adds, “When I’m with Ho Dong hyung, I’m able to go back to that time when I was just one of the [assisting] players, so it’s very enjoyable for me.”

Finally, the two tease the new “battle” system for the new program as Lee Seung Gi concludes their conversation by saying, “I think our teams will have very different colors.”

Watch the full teaser below!

“Strong Heart League” will premiere on May 23 at 10:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585499wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-and-kang-ho-dong-watch-old-strong-heart-clips-as-they-gear-up-for-return

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Joshua, Hoshi, And More Play Korean Monopoly In Real Life In Upcoming Travel Variety Show

Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Joshua, Hoshi, And More Play Korean Monopoly In Real Life In Upcoming Travel Variety Show

TVING’s new variety show “Bro and Marble” (literal title) has dropped the first stills of its cast members!

On May 22, TVING officially announced, “The large-scale game variety show ‘Bro and Marble’ will premiere in July.”

“Bro and Marble” is a new variety program in which the cast takes the Blue Marble game (South Korean board game similar to Monopoly) to a large real-life scale and enjoys a vacation in Dubai. They will “buy” landmarks in Dubai, pay “toll fees” in cash, and freely enjoy traveling within the landmarks they “own.”

In addition to the news of the show’s July premiere, TVING has unveiled the first stills of the cast members that offer a glimpse of their upcoming adventures!

The show previously announced Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and SEVENTEEN’s Joshua and Hoshi as cast members. Through the newly released stills, it’s also been revealed that comedian Jo Se Ho has joined the star-studded cast lineup.

From Lee Seung Gi who is smiling brightly with sunglasses on to Yoo Yeon Seok who is throwing dice in the middle of the desert, Kyuhyun who stands against the backdrop of the blue sea, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Joshua, and Hoshi who look immersed in the board game in front of them, viewers are excited to see what kind of fun and chemistry this unpredictable set of cast members will present on the show. Moreover, Jo Se Ho also sparks curiosity with his appearance with a mysterious magic lamp, raising expectations for his role on the show.

Lee-Seung-Gi-1.jpeg

Spoiler

yoo-yeon-seok-1.jpeg

ji-suk-jin-1.jpeg

super-junior-kyuhyun-1.jpeg

lee-dong-hwi-1.jpeg

jo-se-ho-1.jpeg

seventeen-joshua-1.jpeg

seventeen-hoshi-1.jpeg

“Bro and Marble” will premiere this August! Stay tuned for the exact date and more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1589006wpp/lee-seung-gi-yoo-yeon-seok-joshua-hoshi-and-more-play-korean-monopoly-in-real-life-in-upcoming-travel-variety-show

• 5 weeks later...

Watch: Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Joshua, Hoshi, And More Parody “Transit Love” (“EXchange”) In 1st Teaser For New Variety Show

Watch: Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Joshua, Hoshi, And More Parody “Transit Love” (“EXchange”) In 1st Teaser For New Variety Show

TVING’s upcoming variety show “Bro and Marble” (literal title) has dropped its first teaser and group poster!

“Bro and Marble” is a new variety program starring Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Jo Se Ho, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and SEVENTEEN’s Joshua and Hoshi as they take the Blue Marble game (South Korean board game similar to Monopoly) to a large real-life scale and enjoys a vacation in Dubai. They will “buy” landmarks in Dubai, pay “toll fees” in cash, and freely enjoy traveling within the landmarks they “own.”

The newly released group poster captures the cast sitting around the game board table with ambitious expressions while money and golden dice are pouring from the sky, heralding the grand scale of the variety show. Meanwhile, unlike the others, Jo Se Ho is seen in the back in a Genie costume, hinting at his special role on the show. Describing the program, the text in gold reads, “Rich adults’ unpredictable game board.”

bro-and-marble.jpeg

The accompanying teaser video kicks off with the cast hilariously pretending to be contestants of the hit dating show “Transit Love” (“EXchange”) as they feign meeting one another for the first time. While the “bros” sitting face-to-face crosses into split cuts that continuously change —making it impossible to guess who each of the cast is talking to— the eight cast members ask each other serious questions such as, “I always wanted to ask you this if we ever meet again. Do you remember when we first met?” “What were you thinking when you heard I asked you to be on this program?” “Why did you ask me to do this program instead of someone else?” etc.

Similarly, their answers make viewers laugh as they dramatically reply in sincere tones, “Because I like you. Because I miss you,” and “I love you so much that I can’t live without thinking about you every second of every day.”

However, the atmosphere quickly changes 180 degrees when Lee Seung Gi asks, ” If you have to choose only one between friendship and money, what would you choose?” The eight cast members then start to bicker as they feel betrayed by each other’s answers.

Watch the full trailer here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WNxC6oGgXU

https://www.soompi.com/article/1595694wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-yoo-yeon-seok-joshua-hoshi-and-more-parody-transit-love-exchange-in-1st-teaser-for-new-variety-show

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch: Hoshi, Joshua, Kyuhyun, And More Hilariously Prank Lee Seung Gi In “Bro & Marble” New Teaser

Watch: Hoshi, Joshua, Kyuhyun, And More Hilariously Prank Lee Seung Gi In “Bro & Marble” New Teaser

TVING’s upcoming variety show “Bro & Marble” has released fun sneak peeks ahead of its premiere tomorrow!

“Bro & Marble” is a new variety program starring Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Jo Se Ho, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and SEVENTEEN’s Joshua and Hoshi as they take the Blue Marble game (South Korean board game similar to Monopoly) to a large real-life scale and enjoys a vacation in Dubai. They will “buy” landmarks in Dubai, pay “toll fees” in cash, and freely enjoy traveling within the landmarks they “own.”

Ahead of the show’s premiere, “Bro & Marble” unveiled one trailer and one highlight video previewing the first two episodes. In the first trailer, Lee Seung Gi introduces himself as the “banker” and explains the game’s rules: the players will roll the dice to move around the game board and buy the landmarks with real money to enjoy a trip together with their bro at the said landmark. There will be a total of five games with different themes (luck, all-in, magic lamp, choice, and betting) throughout the show to pick the ultimate winner, and the one with the most land certificates and cash will be deemed the winner on the last day. In the end, all of their accumulated cash and land certificate will also be converted to Korean won.

In the highlight video, the cast is given a list of missions in order to earn money. Titled “Our Seung Gi is not a fool,” the missions require the members to get an autograph from Lee Seung Gi, pat Lee Seung Gi’s head, back hug Lee Seung Gi, lie in the same bed with Lee Seung Gi, wear Lee Seung Gi’s clothes, wear Lee Seung Gi’s wig, and more.

An expert at doing missions secretly thanks to his experience in shows such as “Here Comes Trouble” (“New Journey to the West”), Kyuhyun is the first to proceed with the mission, entering Lee Seung Gi’s room when he’s in the shower to steal and wear his clothes. Meanwhile, SEVENTEEN’s Hoshi decides to call his mom and wittily asks her, “Mom, I have to do a mission right now. Can you please say, ‘Lee Seung Gi, please give me an autograph’ later to him?” When his mom hilariously agrees, Hoshi then manages to receive Lee Seung Gi’s sign successfully without receiving much suspicion.

At one point, all of the cast also burst into laughter when seeing Yoo Yeon Seok putting his stellar acting skills to use when he naturally lies down in Lee Seung Gi’s bed while sharing small talk. Later, after seeing the mission card, Lee Seung Gi then realizes the prank and laughs in disbelief.

Watch the fun video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUGK6E3Ooa8

“Bro & Marble” will premiere on July 21! Catch another teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1602015wpp/watch-hoshi-joshua-kyuhyun-and-more-hilariously-prank-lee-seung-gi-in-bro-marble-new-teaser