• 3 months later...

LeeSeunggi announced his marriage with his girlfriend LeeDaIn through instagram post! Congrats to the couple "She has a warm heart and loving, This is the person I want to keep on my side forever."

LeeSeunggi and LeeDaIn will tie the knot on April 7. Congratulations again! "I wanted to tell you this news directly with a happy heart because I have someone to take care of for the rest of my life."

Lee Seung Gi Announces Upcoming Marriage With Lee Da In

Lee Seung Gi Announces Upcoming Marriage With Lee Da In

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In are getting married!

On February 7, Lee Seung Gi shared a handwritten letter on his Instagram account to reveal the news.

His letter reads as follows:

Hello, this is Lee Seung Gi.

It seems that I have many reasons to write long posts this year.
Today, I am relaying the most important decision of my life.

I have decided to spend the remainder of my life with Lee Da In, whom I love, not just as a couple but as a married couple.

I proposed, and she accepted.
We are holding our wedding on April 7.

Now that I have someone to take responsibility of forever, I wanted to happily relay this news to you directly.

She is someone with a lot of warmth and love, and she is someone I want to keep by my side forever.

I want to share our happiness together, and even if there are difficult times in life, I want to overcome those difficulties together without letting go of each other’s hands.

I hope you will show support for our future ahead, and we will live happily while continuing to give back to others.

Thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoWaehqLMpi/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f0854684-1281-48b9-8f32-640b11909382

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In first confirmed their relationship in May 2021.

Congratulations to the couple

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565664wpp/lee-seung-gi-announces-upcoming-marriage-with-lee-da-in

Lee Da In’s Agency Shares Brief Statement On The Actress And Lee Seung Gi’s Wedding

Lee Da In’s Agency Shares Brief Statement On The Actress And Lee Seung Gi’s Wedding

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In will be tying the knot after two years of dating publicly!

On February 8, Lee Da In’s agency 9ato Entertainment shared, “Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In will hold their wedding on April 7 at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in the Samseong neighborhood of Gangnam, Seoul. Please understand that it is difficult to confirm the time or the specific schedule.”

Previously on February 7, Lee Seung Gi announced their marriage news through a handwritten letter, writing, “I have decided to spend the remainder of my life with Lee Da In, whom I love, not just as a couple but as a married couple.”

Later the same day, Lee Da In’s agency also shared, “Lee Da In will be tying the knot with Lee Seung Gi as a reliable companion. The wedding will be held privately with relatives and close acquaintances from both families. We ask for warm blessings and encouragement for the couple’s future.”

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In first confirmed their relationship in May 2021.

Congratulations to the couple!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565744wpp/lee-da-ins-agency-shares-brief-statement-on-the-actress-and-lee-seung-gis-wedding

Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Kyuhyun, Hoshi, And Joshua To Star On New Travel Variety Show

Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Kyuhyun, Hoshi, And Joshua To Star On New Travel Variety Show

TVING is gearing up for the new variety show “Bro Marble” (working title)!

On February 14, a source from TVING shared, ”Bro Marble,’ which will be released in the first half of 2023, will be a variety program in which [the cast] enjoys a vacation through a real-life Blue Marble game (South Korean board game similar to Monopoly) in the global city of Dubai.”

It was also revealed that Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Ji Suk Jin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and SEVENTEEN’s Joshua and Hoshi will be joining the star-studded variety show cast lineup.

“Bro Marble” will take the game to a large real-life scale as the cast members “buy” landmarks in Dubai, also having to pay “toll fees” in cash, and the “Bros” will be able to freely enjoy traveling within the landmarks they “own.”

However, the Bros will also face difficult situations that are hidden in various places such as holding out in the middle of the desert to traveling pennilessly after bankruptcy and escaping a deserted island. The show will raise anticipation for which Bro will ultimately win it all including both money and friendship after overcoming various obstacles.

“Bro Marble” will begin filming in Dubai and air in the first half of 2023 via TVING.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566683wpp/lee-seung-gi-yoo-yeon-seok-lee-dong-hwi-ji-suk-jin-kyuhyun-hoshi-and-joshua-to-star-on-new-travel-variety-show

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Confirm Details For Upcoming Wedding

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Confirm Details For Upcoming Wedding

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In have shared new details about their wedding!

On February 23, Lee Da In’s agency 9ato Entertainment revealed to MK Sports, “It’s been decided that Yoo Jae Suk will host and Lee Juck will perform the congratulatory song.”

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In confirmed their relationship in May 2021 and announced their marriage plans earlier this month. The couple will tie the knot in a private ceremony on April 7 at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in Gangnam.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568380wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-lee-da-in-confirm-details-for-upcoming-wedding

Lee Seung Gi Talks About His Upcoming Marriage And 20th Anniversary, Why His Recent Donations Were So Meaningful, And More

Lee Seung Gi Talks About His Upcoming Marriage And 20th Anniversary, Why His Recent Donations Were So Meaningful, And More

Lee Seung Gi has given a heartfelt interview with GQ Korea!

As the interview took place a few hours after Lee Seung Gi announced his upcoming marriage to Lee Da In through a handwritten letter, the interviewer joked that they had to pretend to be a reporter and ask the star how he was feeling. Lee Seung Gi responded, “I feel calm and serene. It’s been quite awhile since we decided to get married. From the moment I decided to be with her, I’ve felt incredibly comfortable.”

He added, “She’s someone I love so much who’s worked very hard by my side. But you have no idea how nervous I was when I was writing my letter…”

On how love changes him, Lee Seung Gi shared, “I gain more courage and confidence. My combat power is different. There’s a clear reason why I should not back down and I have a stronger desire to make it to the end and not give up.”

Lee-Seung-Gi-1.jpegLee-Seung-Gi-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Seung-Gi-3.jpeg

Following Lee Seung Gi’s recent legal dispute with his former agency Hook Entertainment, Lee Seung Gi vowed to donate all his unpaid earnings once they were returned to him. Since making that promise, Lee Seung Gi has donated a total of 5 billion won (approximately $3,789,600) to Seoul National University Children’s Hospital, Korean Red Cross, Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST), and more.

Lee Seung Gi commented on the public’s response to his donations, explaining, “Not too long ago, I went overseas in economy class. Before, if there weren’t any seats, I occasionally flew economy.” He then shared with a laugh, “But people said, ‘Lee Seung Gi donated 5 billion won and is flying economy, that’s amazing.’ I received a lot of comfort after seeing support from people who had no interest in me, and even people who didn’t like me. It gave me so much strength, to the point where I teared up. Because I felt like I wasn’t fighting a lonesome fight by myself.”

When the interviewer mentioned how Lee Seung Gi personally visited each place he donated to, Lee Seung Gi elaborated on how special these donations were to him. He said, “Something I want to say is that all donations are good. However, these donations are a bit different. That money was really precious to me. To the point where it feels too conventional to call it ‘blood-like money.’ Because it’s money that contains all the stress, hurt, and despair of my youth. That’s why I wanted to spent it without loss that much more. I wanted to donate it to a place where I could clearly see with my own two eyes how that money is spent.”

Spoiler

Lee-Seung-Gi-4.jpegLee-Seung-Gi-5.jpeg

While discussing Lee Seung Gi’s personal approach to critique and discouraging comments from the public, he elaborated on his perspective of how humans confidently move forward. He shared, “I think people are fooled by the saying ‘walking silently.’ Others appear silent because you’re watching from afar, but that person is definitely not ‘walking silently.’ You have to be intensely fierce. I believe ‘going silently, without excuses, while doing your best and dripping sweat’ is all captured in the phrase ‘walking silently.'”

On his personal confidence, Lee Seung Gi revealed that he is currently the most confident. “I have a person, company, and crew that I have to protect,” he commented. “I think confidence is not feeling ashamed by the work I do.”

Spoiler

Lee-Seung-Gi-6.jpegLee-Seung-Gi-7.jpegLee-Seung-Gi-8.jpeg

10 years ago, Lee Seung Gi shared that he felt slightly knowledgeable about variety shows, but continuously clueless about acting. While touching on his recent film shoot, Lee Seung Gi explained that he know feels slightly knowledgeable about acting. He added, “Even if my body is tired, my heart feels comfortable on variety shows.”

However, above all, Lee Seung Gi chose music as the field he wants to excel in right now. “As next year is my 20th anniversary, I’m slowly starting up the engine now,” he revealed. “I’m going to do a lot of live performances and tour around Asia. A show-like performance! I don’t know whether the freedom I have now will lead to many changes in my music too.”

Referring to the idol survival program that Lee Seung Gi is currently hosting, the interviewer wittingly commented, “You’re putting on your wings of freedom, to your ‘Peak Time‘ at last.” Lee Seung Gi replied, “From now on.”

See Lee Seung Gi’s full GQ feature in the magazine’s upcoming March issue!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569240wpp/lee-seung-gi-talks-about-his-upcoming-marriage-and-20th-anniversary-why-his-recent-donations-were-so-meaningful-and-more

• ferily changed the title to Lee Seung Gi ❤ 이승기 ❤
  • 2 weeks later...

Kang Ho Dong And Lee Seung Gi To Reunite For New “Strong Heart” Program

Kang Ho Dong And Lee Seung Gi To Reunite For New “Strong Heart” Program

Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi will be teaming up again!

On March 20, a news outlet reported that SBS will produce a new version of “Strong Heart” and that Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi will be the hosts. In response to the report, a representative from SBS confirmed, “We are currently preparing for ‘Strong Heart League’ (tentative title) with Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi. It is scheduled to premiere in May.”

“Strong Heart” was a talk show that aired from 2009 to 2013, in which the guest stars of each episode would share their stories and the best storyteller would eventually receive the “strong heart” title through votes from the audiences.

The show premiered with Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi as MCs, and after Kang Ho Dong withdrew from the show, Lee Seung Gi hosted the show as a solo MC. For Season 2 of the show, Shin Dong Yup and actor Lee Dong Wook took over as MCs.

Coming back for the first time in 10 years, “Strong Heart League” will be directed by producing director (PD) Kim Dong Wook of “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny.”

Are you excited for the new show? Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1573894wpp/kang-ho-dong-and-lee-seung-gi-to-reunite-for-new-strong-heart-program

Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi, And Bae In Hyuk Confirmed For New Variety Show

Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi, And Bae In Hyuk Confirmed For New Variety Show

Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi, and Bae In Hyuk will be in a new variety show!

On March 21, a representative from TV Chosun officially announced, “Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi, and Bae In Hyuk will be in the new variety show ‘Brother Ramyeon’ (literal title, can also be translated to ‘If We’re Brothers’). We will proceed with the filming with the goal of airing in May.” The show will be co-produced by TV Chosun and Discovery Channel Korea.

“Brother Ramyeon” is an outdoor variety show that will be shot overseas. This is the first time in eight years that Kang Ho Dong will be teaming up with Lee Seung Gi as permanent cast members of a variety show, after last appearing together in tvN’s “New Journey to the West” (also known as “Here Comes Trouble”).

Yesterday, the two were also confirmed for another variety program called “Strong Heart League” (tentative title), a new reboot version of “Strong Heart.”

After making a name for himself with a variety of different roles last year in “Why Her?,” “Cheer Up,” and “The Queen’s Umbrella,” Bae In Hyuk is now gearing up to showcase an entirely new image by appearing in his first variety show since his debut.

Are you excited for the new show? Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574207wpp/kang-ho-dong-lee-seung-gi-and-bae-in-hyuk-confirmed-for-new-variety-show

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Just Got Married — Here Are The Pictures From The Wedding

Congratulations to the couple!

APRIL 07, 2023

KOREABOO

SEekyocSd-bmvPuIcRAWHmNOnotJjwzwcN3Ollhf

Actors Lee Da In and Lee Seung Gi wed each other in early April 2023. The affair was a grand one befitting the statuses of both stars. Although the ceremony was invitation-only, it did not stop pictures from circulating online.

The couple treated many tables to a huge feast.

Spoiler

XQTNn2Z41Pdkm3JIW7mC7kF-VeFCn_K9EKlK55ku4MXjj9WebUtewgfTN9Ap9a4MgDeveztPZO-VBLccUCvCr8aGNWLiRGqcKui19gPTU25qVgI=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

cANy_xMMPYx1eouZIkLNVzfd3R2BFSct8aH6zgA3hN9Fp9WPqyCSQOGhSeKjma2YiJT7HFQqwPbaggIxXblMwWo8uNiAYR1DGpr_yDMI6gIB4w=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

The pair took their vows under a lovely arch of white roses.

Both of them looked close to tears as they promised themselves to each other.

Of course, Lee Da In looked gorgeous in her wedding dress.

The bell-line dress, illusion decollete, and crown are everything!

ifYAtI5nGguE0DATjCkhiYcdA4MMy8wjT_8I2gctXIcSQPQiW_TBDevtdVjPvaAHlO7zRCukPMM4E7Ca8dpp2hC2wLtj3OW0iFuF0nnh21vcNeM=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

GT2--mX4qvi6QA4RObdcBYwWLfhz74O5vR-GDffvUjb3lz2I3PdqK9QuC6oh2r8Y_slNXw0rFIlejhdfD2LWSGv_VadVfflTGx9neTJvne80mJNE=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Spoiler

zeHLlBk6gBiaG-U37bGtQhMIyaKJdEj7cM1nq0AIHySRrQ3dD5aowfsdaW7J2arLu4c3rJ-Rb7bValscQX6DApYZCwt3iTcQ5gFroMbnAoHnu2M=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

RIzuQeFHA0OKxc6V7OwFoXmUElw63dr9GarkUA70ld4pkhmp6qsrBVMnVd838OWlZou4DVp3m83RgWw-HdStyNBYMWuF6bTP1ZaWHxcyZ3QXOkrv=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
nwxSRMdgm5ojBdjtdCEY5DNGfrRJ7GXo5fR-D3yd4aU6oc7B8_GsdEiUndDBmMSQ4LIT7GpUbpu1PyvSSipLEdTewY2vFRbMmmJSL69b0ciltfBH=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

The guestlist was also studded with stars. We can spot ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo, actor Lee Dong Wook, MCsKang Ho Dong, and Yoo Jae Suk on Lee Seung Gi’s side of the group picture. This means that he invited them!

Spoiler

3PCJCMmLJWnY48MZiSnOJbJPnnmleFLe8LNdfagscvsVr7g0fpkMSoCUv-wSdNG9yR9OHbvE1eGdgxFjDvkgfJSCQ4doSOCFLCidnLbJ_z3gR_A=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

eYgQ1drmP0-MljnFjh5n-RbVkA7qo7DGEtruPJ3mGdiyAQkK2NpQgbmbiIRJ15Wc9GoSpH7lGiVZ-oNFNwZi25UUCc6RyGqN2sjWKexcWkzL0i0=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

On Lee Da In’s side of the picture, she had her immediate family, including her actress sister Lee Yu Bi, and her mother, Kyeon Mi Ri, as well as her father and brother.

Congratulations to the happy couple! The couple will reportedly not be going on a honeymoon trip and will go straight back to work.

Stars Gather To Celebrate Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In At Their Wedding

Stars Gather To Celebrate Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In At Their Wedding

Apr 7, 2023
by S. Cho

Many stars were in attendance at Lee Seung Giand Lee Da In’s wedding!

On April 7, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In held their private wedding ceremony at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in Gangnam.

While attending the wedding, several of Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In’s friends and colleagues posed at their special photo wall. Check out some of the attendees’ pictures here!

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo

Cha-Eun-Woo.jpeg

Lee Se Young

Lee-Se-Young.jpeg

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In first confirmed their relationship in May 2021. In February, Lee Seung Gi personally relayed the news of their upcoming marriage with a handwritten letter on his Instagram account.

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

SOOMPI >>> stars-gather-to-celebrate-lee-seung-gi-and-lee-da-in-at-their-wedding