Guest moniiica

Lee Seung Gi Thanks Production Crew wub.gif

From July 10, 2009

Hit weekend drama, Brilliant Legacy, has been extended by two episodes (to a total of 28) due to high ratings. Discussion continues over extending it further to 30 episodes, but has yet to be approved.

In related news, the show’s male lead, Lee Seung Gi (Sunwoo Hwan), distributed gifts to the entire staff of approximately 70 people. He gave each crew member a sweater, t-shirt, and handwritten letter to express his gratitude for their hard work. wub.gif It reportedly took him about a week to write all of the personalized letters in between filming for Brilliant Legacy and Two Days and One Night.

Source/Credit: KPCulture.wordpress.com

Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy On Set Pictures

Lee Seung Gi

set0802.jpg

One of my favourite outfits of the drama; even with the LONG scarf!

He looks like a real bad boy, his hair even looks good here!

set0806.jpg

set0807.jpg

set0801.jpg

set0800.jpg

set0804.jpg

set0803.jpg

set0808.jpg

set0810.jpg

set0811.jpg

set0809.jpg

And posting these hot pictures becomes my good deed of the day :D CHEERS!

source: SBS, Brilliant Legacy thread @Soompi, various

Guest moniiica

Really Really Random Polls

featuring Lee Seung Gi

Top 5 Most Wanted Men

From February 25, 2009

Credit: rukiddenmeh?! @allkpop

According to EBN news, the Top 5 Most Wanted Men are:

01. 이승기 Lee Seung Gi - 34% (343 people)

02. 정지훈 (비) Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) - 30% (296 people)

03. 빅뱅 대성 Dae Sung of Big Bang - 23% (234 people)

04. 동방신기 유노윤호 U-Know YunHo of TVXQ - 7% (72 people)

05. 슈퍼주니어 강인 Kang In of Super Junior - 5% (52 people)

Source: EBN News?, Allkpop.com

Who would YOU share an umbrella with?

Credit: Sunshine @Seoulbeats

From July 03, 2009

Bugs Music, a Korean music site, recently had a poll that asked the netizens a very random question: “Which k-pop star would you share an umbrella with?”

With over 50% of the votes, Jessica of SNSD came in first place. Jessica fans got very passionate and even said that they’d even “give the umbrella to Jessica and get hit by the rain”.

Coming in second place was Lee Seung Gi, famous for his role as ‘heodang’ on 1 Night 2 Days, and who is also showing his acting chops in SBS drama Brilliant Legacy. Seung Gi fans also got passionate (but not as much), saying that they’d even “hold the umbrella for him”.

Coming in third place was Sandara Park of 2NE1, which I find kinda ridiculous but I suppose it’s good to hear that people actually like her. I guess it will be ok to share an umbrella with her as long as she doesn’t start singing “Umbrella” all of sudden. Now then things wouldn’t be so good. Sandara Park was the most voted star that debuted this year.

Taemin of Shinee came in fourth place, Chansung of 2PM snatched the fifth place, and Hyun Ah of 4Minute came in 6th.

Source: Newsen, Seoulbeats.com

Star who you want to go on vacation with

From July 1, 2009

Credits: ashleesimpson @soompi, So Ji Sub thread @soompi

From 13th to 29th June, a matching company organized a poll with the topic’’ star who you want to go on vacation with?’’. As the result of this poll, Korean pop diva Lee Hyori was voted the most by Korean guys and actor So Ji sub was voted by Korean girls, both ranked #1 for this poll.

As for female, Lee Hyori ranked 1st with 33% of the votes, 2nd went to SNSD leader Taeyeon with 32%, as for 3rd and on.. went to Kim tae hee 17%, Han Ji min 14%, Song Hye Kyo 4%.

As for male, So Ji sub ranked 1st with 31%, 2nd went to singer/ actor Lee Seung Ki 23%, 3rd went to Yoo Jae Suk 12%, 4th BigBang Top with 13% and 5th Jo In Sung 11%.

Source: kr.yahoo.com, So Ji Sub thread @soompi.com

Look Like Lee Seung Gi and Get Hired

Credit: Jeen @allkpop

From June 15, 2009

When the dermatology department and the plastic surgery department of a certain hospital asked job-seeking patients the question 'Which male celebrity do you want to look like most?', many responded by saying Lee Seung Gi.

The director of the departments explained "Some reasons why Lee Seung Gi was chosen was that he has very bright eyes, a round nose tip, lips that are neither too full or too thin, and/or he seems to be an intelligent person, but still personable."

After being cast in the drama Brilliant Legacy / Shining Inheritance, it seems he has been receiving a lot of love and his return to acting has been rather successful. It's great that he's doing well and all, but Seung Gi, when are you returning to singing? Your melodious voice is needed in this age of never-ending idol groups

Source: Allkpop.com

Thailand's Top 20 Cutest Korean Celebrities

Credit: rukiddenmeh?! @Allkpop

From March 3, 2009

According to TVXQfever and TVXQbaidu, Thailand's selection of the Top 20 Cutest Korean Male Celebrities are:

1. 金贤重 Kim Hyun Joong

2. 赵仁成 Jo In Sung

3. 李民浩 Lee Min Ho

4. 张根锡 Jang Geun Suk

5. 郑日宇 Jeong Il Woo

6. 张东健 Jang Dong Geun

7. 金范 Kim Bum

8. 姜东元 Kang Dong Won

9. Nich Khun

10 .金元俊 Kim Won Jun

11. 金彗星 Kim Hye Sung

12. 金希澈 Kim Hee Chul

13. 李俊基 Lee Jun Ki

14. 金在中 Kim Jae Joong

15. 元彬 Won Bin

16. 金在佑 Kim Jae Wook

17. 李弘基 Lee Hong Ki

18. 朴时厚 Park Shi Woo

19. 李泰民 Lee Tae Min

20. 李胜基 Lee Seung Gi

Source: TVXQfever, TVXQbaidu, Allkpop.com

Told you they were all random! :blink:

Guest moniiica

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE BRILLIANT LEGACY

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE LEE SEUNG GI wub.gif

BRILLIANT LEGACY EPISODE 21

Oh man, imagine LSG pouring out his heart and soul to you on that bridge like Hwan did to EunSung

I'm seriously melting right now, the acting on LSG's half was great today, my heart is still fluttery right now..

I am seriously giddy. AND THAT KISS! OMO! THAT KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

PS. He looked great in white and navy. :D

Here are two of my own caps from this episode that I absolutely LOVED.

Sorry they're small, will do HQ caps later when I have time or perhaps when I go back and do LSG captions of all the episodes!

bl2101-1-1.jpg

bl2105-1.jpg

Where are all the LSG actor/Hwan/BL loving fangirls in here?! :unsure:

Wait, I guess that's a rhetorical question, since we're all camped out in the BL thread :P

I like to watch him in 1night 2 days variety show, he is so charming in there and really respect his hyung..:)

I remember one scene when Hodong child was born, kang ho dong is asked, who is the 1N2D member that he would want his child grown up like? and he answered by approaching seungki and touch him. I think because seungki has well mannered and good attitude that he choose him. and I never see Lee seungki being rude in the show. He is just a good boy.

Can I have ask you guys,

Do you think Lee Seungki has any family relationship with Lee Young Dae (the korean badminton player). Some of my friend and myself think that they are look alike.

Thank's in advance for the answer..:)

Guest moniiica

Why's he so talented??????!!!!!!

He's a very smart boy, I think he's very good at learning how to do things and getting into the mindset of what he needs to get done and how to do it. For instance.. on 1N2D.. I was watching the freestyle episode where he had to be a leader.. and he is a fairly quick thinker and is fairly organized.. plus he knows what he needs to accomplish and tries his best to reach his goals.. like for this episode.. it was important to him that the show was entertaining bc he knows people wanted to watch an entertaining show.. bc with the spot Mong picked as the first leader, he says that there's not much they could do there so he picks a new location where they could do more things and he starts thinking of a lot of games to play.. he also directs the little mini drama they do.. he paid attention to the details.. LSG is always so mindful

I like to watch him in 1night 2 days variety show, he is so charming in there and really respect his hyung..:)

I remember one scene when Hodong child was born, kang ho dong is asked, who is the 1N2D member that he would want his child grown up like? and he answered by approaching seungki and touch him. I think because seungki has well mannered and good attitude that he choose him. and I never see Lee seungki being rude in the show. He is just a good boy.

Can I have ask you guys,

Do you think Lee Seungki has any family relationship with Lee Young Dae (the korean badminton player). Some of my friend and myself think that they are look alike.

Thank's in advance for the answer..:)

He is very well mannered and cute to a teee haha.. who wouldn't their child to be like LSG? Mind you, what girl wouldn't want to marry him? He's almost the perfect child and excels at almost anything he does! gah. It was funny in the above episode I mentioned, where he was a leader.. he was talking to Mong in the tent.. and Mong asked about how popular LSG really was in school.. and Seungi said something like "then is it okay if I can boast a little?" and Mong was like yeah.. ahahahh it's so cute how he ASKED if he could boast.. but it's so cute how he can be honest and talk about it like that without sounding cocky.. and he answered with saying that he was "school president in middle school and high school" This boy is seriously well rounded. It was also funny in one episode where Kang Ho Dong and Ji Won were teasing LSG about how he was the biggest star of the show and that KBS can't do anything without LSG and were just trying to drive him crazy.. HAHAHA.. LSG was like please stop.. begging them to stop on his knees in the bus.. but they were relentless.. and then he just explodes.. and plays along with their mindgames causing laughter.. i'll try to find a clip later or the episode

I doubt Lee Seung Gi and Lee Young Dae are related.. but then.. you never know.. they have a striking similarities like their eyes and lips

Left: Badminton Player Lee Young Dae; Right:Entertainer Lee Seung Gi

lsglookalike-1.jpglsg002-1.jpg

if LSG's hair were shorter in this they would look A LOT more alike.. but their nose is very different I think from comparing other pictures. Since you said Lee Young Dae is a young badminton player it reminds me of an episode of 1N2D where LSG and the boys play badminton (and suck LOL.. that after ping pong.. ROFL).

Guest moniiica

Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo’s kiss scene brings high viewership of 35.6% { & keeps fans awake LOL! }

Credit: Sookyeong@Kbites

kbites01.jpg

Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo’s kiss scene brought an overwhelming responses from views on SBS weekend drama ‘Brilliant Legacy’.

Aired on 4th July on the 21st episode of the show, they had 35.6% of viewership #1 for the time slot. This is just 4.3% lower than the show’s highest record of 39.9% aired on 28th June {but the highest out of the drama's Saturday ratings}.

After the episode, viewers’ responses were, “Hwan and Eun Sung finally kissed. But why am I more nervous than them?”, “Before their kiss scene, Han Hyo Joo’s character looked really sad in her eyes”, “Even though it is dawn now, can’t sleep because of Lee Seung Gi”, “I think the 2 of them will have happy ending”, “Because of this show, I couldn’t do anything else but to watch it.” { I too, I TOO!}

kbites02.jpg

Source/Photos: Kbites/sookyeong.wordpress.com

LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL.... I TOTALLY FELT THE SAME WAY!!!!!!...........

*waves* Hello!

I recently watched Seunggi's cuts in Seven Princess and I gotta say, he's really really cute there as Ddengchil Appa, haha, impregnated his tutor student, lols! I also saw his last episode in Nonstop 5, and Han Hyojoo was there too!! Too bad his story involves mostly Goo Hyesun, so I didn't see much action between SG and HHJ. But Seunggi looks really handsome there.

And of course, I heart Hwan! :lol::lol:

Guest moniiica

I recently watched Seunggi's cuts in Seven Princess and I gotta say, he's really really cute there as Ddengchil Appa, haha, impregnated his tutor student, lols! I also saw his last episode in Nonstop 5, and Han Hyojoo was there too!! Too bad his story involves mostly Goo Hyesun, so I didn't see much action between SG and HHJ. But Seunggi looks really handsome there.

*waves back*

YAY! a new friend! :P and a fellow Canadian eh hehe

I haven't been able to watch Nonstop 5 episodes or Chil sisters episodes(I've only seen cuts, but I was pleased) but I've slowly been falling in love with him for over a year.. after I saw his performance of Thunder w/ FT ISLAND when they first debuted.. a year or two ago? who knows and searched up all his performances LOL.. he looked smokin` there! and then 1N2D.. where I started crushing.. and thennnn BL JUST SEALED THE DEAL.. bc of HWANNIE hehe :)

hopefully more ppl post in here.. it's really dead.. I know he has a large music thread but I wanted to seperate all his acting stuff in here.. kind of like a portfolio hehe

Guest antinh85

He's a very smart boy, I think he's very good at learning how to do things and getting into the mindset of what he needs to get done and how to do it. For instance.. on 1N2D.. I was watching the freestyle episode where he had to be a leader.. and he is a fairly quick thinker and is fairly organized.. plus he knows what he needs to accomplish and tries his best to reach his goals.. like for this episode.. it was important to him that the show was entertaining bc he knows people wanted to watch an entertaining show.. bc with the spot Mong picked as the first leader, he says that there's not much they could do there so he picks a new location where they could do more things and he starts thinking of a lot of games to play.. he also directs the little mini drama they do.. he paid attention to the details.. LSG is always so mindful

indeed he's so very very very talented. When i saw him in Xman, he was so shy and very polite. I would never thought he would become an actor. For someone who never lives in America, he speaks english with almost no accent. He also speaks chinese and japanese too. Someone so young to be so successful. I am really in awe of him.

He is really a fast learner. He used to be a really bad dancer but he practiced hard and prove to everyone he can do it. He really is a perfect guy... He's such a gentlement too..

Anyway.. i hope the series will end in a good note. I dont think they should extend it more. It's better if it's not so draggy. Why do they alway tends to make the series more draggy when it's popular. just stick to the original plot so it will flow better rather than addding more to it, it will only ruin it more.

*waves* Hello!

where can i watch Non-stop 5? I will have a hard time if i have to search the whole youtube website... :lol:

----------------

what i love/like about Seung Gi...

1) intelligent - graduated from university and i read that he is going/has gone on to take his Masters.

2) Disciplined - he is so particular about washing up after a day's hard work, from 1N2D, you will always see him going for a bath, wash his hair and face.. after that, it's lotion and cream on his face :lol: (i'm not so 'hardworking' as him.. :P )(and that include during winter time when it is cold, he will wash his hair even though the other 5 hyeong thinks it's crazy.....!!!)- Seung Gi ah, if you are the one doing it for us in winter time, i think we will feel warm or even hot!!! :lol::lol: .....hahahaha

3) He can sing well..

4) He can act quite well too. I remember watching Famous Princesses for the 4th sister and him...Because they were a cuter couple than the other 3 sisters... :lol: i didn't know that that was Seung Gi the singer.. i just realised after that when i was searching info on him..... (what a blur nuna i am... :P ). and he gained recognition when he was in 1N2D, all the grandma's started calling him 'dengchil appa' but don't recongise some of the 1N2D guys... :P

-----

moniiica, i love your avatar...... can you imagine him doing that in BL to ES??????? OMG! i think HHJ is going to get goosebump....hahaha

Guest moniiica

indeed he's so very very very talented. When i saw him in Xman, he was so shy and very polite. I would never thought he would become an actor. For someone who never lives in America, he speaks english with almost no accent. He also speaks chinese and japanese too. Someone so young to be so successful. I am really in awe of him.

He is really a fast learner. He used to be a really bad dancer but he practiced hard and prove to everyone he can do it. He really is a perfect guy... He's such a gentlement too..

well he is very good at a lot of things but i doubt he can speak chinese or japanese fluently.. I FOR ONE, took first year uni mandarin and japanese and tis no joke.. so he probably knows to the extent of greeting in those languages if anything.. but i agree he IS very successful in everything he does and is a jack of all spades.. soon to be CF king? LOL

but i actually read opposite somewhere.. probably in his music thread.. that he became a ballad singer bc he wasn't able to master dancing well enough.. LOL.. have you seen him dancing on XMAN? to usher.. LOL.. cracks me up.. but when he danced at mkmf awards w/ kim ok bin he was okay enough to pull it off :)

where can i watch Non-stop 5? I will have a hard time if i have to search the whole youtube website... :lol:

i don't know if there's episodes on youtube bc i haven't seen any.. and the dl files at aja-aja are missing the ones with him in it i THINK? :( but on youtube there's only clips of him singing with goo hye sun.. well at least that i have seen.. :(

what i love/like about Seung Gi...

1) intelligent - graduated from university and i read that he is going/has gone on to take his Masters.

2) Disciplined - he is so particular about washing up after a day's hard work, from 1N2D, you will always see him going for a bath, wash his hair and face.. after that, it's lotion and cream on his face :lol: (i'm not so 'hardworking' as him.. :P )(and that include during winter time when it is cold, he will wash his hair even though the other 5 hyeong thinks it's crazy.....!!!)- Seung Gi ah, if you are the one doing it for us in winter time, i think we will feel warm or even hot!!! :lol::lol: .....hahahaha

3) He can sing well..

4) He can act quite well too.

ALL AGREEEED UPON :D

moniiica, i love your avatar...... can you imagine him doing that in BL to ES??????? OMG! i think HHJ is going to get goosebump....hahaha

hehe i love it too.. i wish i remembered where i got it to credit that person properly.. i saved it so long agoo and i never thought i would really be posting things on soompi or THIS fangirly LOL...until.. LEE SEUNG GI.. i think i got from some ancient dead blog.. i like your avatar too LMH LOVE!

BUT i can't imagine Hwan doing this to ES.. it would be too infectiously cute and out of character! LOL

Thanks for the company loves! i was gonna give up in here bc it was so dead

but i actually read opposite somewhere.. probably in his music thread.. that he became a ballad singer bc he wasn't able to master dancing well enough.. LOL.. have you seen him dancing on XMAN? to usher.. LOL.. cracks me up.. but when he danced at mkmf awards w/ kim ok bin he was okay enough to pull it off :)

of course as a SG fan, we must have seen him dancing on XMan.... :lol: ...

really...seeing him trying to dance or working so hard to dance makes me laugh so much...no..no...i'm not laughing at him for embarassing himself.. I find it so cute!!!!!!! after a hard day work and watching the videos of him really makes me forget about tiredness....

:D:D

I can't forget the game where he was 'shooting love bullets' back to Michelle Wie's parents...hahaha... and how quick and intelligent he is when he knows how to makes those seniors lose the games in the segment 'Of Course'(danggennaji-sorry, not too sure about the romanisation of that segment)...

Guest gloew

Wow he can speak english,mandarin and japanese?how do u know?is it being shown in Xman?can give me the link?thanks

*waves back*

YAY! a new friend! :P and a fellow Canadian eh hehe

Hey! Westcoast here. The Beautiful British Columbia, or so they say on the licence plates! :lol:

Hi Yon, it was only the last episode. It's buried somewhere in Seunggi's music thread T___T. I'll see if I can dig it up again. It's kinda sad too. I think Seunggi was like in love with Goo Hyesun, but Hyesun had a boyfriend then. When he left for China to pursue acting (I think!) he and Hyesun went to the amusement as a farewell event. Hyojoo and Seunggi had like this thing, I think Hyojoo was a newbie then, and Seunggi just keep forgetting her name, he keeps calling her Haejoo or something, haha, it's funny because Hyojoo's inner thoughts were steaming at that, but she keeps her cool front.

Oh right, the languages! I saw him speaking english in Sang Sang Plus and umm, Star Golden Bell, I think. I saw him speaking Japanese in 1N2D to a couple of Japanese fans. It was like out of nowhere too, all the members were trying to communicate with the fans, but nobody could really speak. Seunggi suddenly went forward and asked them something in Japanese. Whoaaa..

Seunggi is really marriage material! He's awesome.

Guest antinh85

i think i read in his fans forum that he never had a gf? he must be really shy. He had liked someone before but she had a boyfriend. When will he find his other one. There were rumors that he liked Chae Yeon. They were so cute in Xman. But as you know, they could never be a real couple. It would spark some more haters for Chae yeon. Plus he's too young for her anyways.lolz

Guest moniiica

of course as a SG fan, we must have seen him dancing on XMan.... :lol: ...

really...seeing him trying to dance or working so hard to dance makes me laugh so much...no..no...i'm not laughing at him for embarassing himself.. I find it so cute!!!!!!! after a hard day work and watching the videos of him really makes me forget about tiredness....

:D:D

I can't forget the game where he was 'shooting love bullets' back to Michelle Wie's parents...hahaha... and how quick and intelligent he is when he knows how to makes those seniors lose the games in the segment 'Of Course'(danggennaji-sorry, not too sure about the romanisation of that segment)...

hehe he is VERY cute when he tries :)

but i must see this love bullet game hehe

he's pretty funny in danghyunaji! i think that's how you romanize it? i saw one with him and kim hyun joong (from ss501, when he had crazy hair, i couldn't recognize him!) i think it was where they poke fun at his usher? or it might have been vs. someone else. LOL oh well, but yes very quick witted & intelligent! :)

Hey! Westcoast here. The Beautiful British Columbia, or so they say on the licence plates! :lol:

Hi Yon, it was only the last episode. It's buried somewhere in Seunggi's music thread T___T. I'll see if I can dig it up again. It's kinda sad too. I think Seunggi was like in love with Goo Hyesun, but Hyesun had a boyfriend then. When he left for China to pursue acting (I think!) he and Hyesun went to the amusement as a farewell event. Hyojoo and Seunggi had like this thing, I think Hyojoo was a newbie then, and Seunggi just keep forgetting her name, he keeps calling her Haejoo or something, haha, it's funny because Hyojoo's inner thoughts were steaming at that, but she keeps her cool front.

Oh right, the languages! I saw him speaking english in Sang Sang Plus and umm, Star Golden Bell, I think. I saw him speaking Japanese in 1N2D to a couple of Japanese fans. It was like out of nowhere too, all the members were trying to communicate with the fans, but nobody could really speak. Seunggi suddenly went forward and asked them something in Japanese. Whoaaa..

Seunggi is really marriage material! He's awesome.

i'm from ontario! but i'm going to be landing in BC for the first time for my flight to sydney :) hopefully i'll get a good view from the plane LOL

but he probably has han hyo joo's name and face engraved in his memory now ;)

wow.. so maybe he is pretty fluent in japanese? i must see this! or maybe they have to take japanese as their second language requirement besides english in elementary in korea? like they make us do french here in ontario?

i think i read in his fans forum that he never had a gf? he must be really shy. He had liked someone before but she had a boyfriend. When will he find his other one. There were rumors that he liked Chae Yeon. They were so cute in Xman. But as you know, they could never be a real couple. It would spark some more haters for Chae yeon. Plus he's too young for her anyways.lolz

how could this charming boy not have had a gf? he has had gfs before when he was in school.. i posted something a few pages back.. him talking about his first kisss to his ex-gf *soo* cute! but i guess he hasn't had a girl since after his debut? it's kind of hard to date especially when our boy is always working so hard. but yeah i read or watched? somewhere that he liked an older girl in university but she already had a bf.. omg if i were her i would dump my boy in a sec ;) LSG is just too perfect for marriage, the perfect catch!.. he can even serenade you.. like c'mon what girl wouldn't want that?!

Oooh, I really liked him and Chae Yeon too!! Even before I became Seunggi's fan, I thought he and CY were really cute in X-Man. I keep forgetting that their age difference is like 9 years because they were just too cute. The funny thing is, it's not just in X-Man. I believe they had some tandem too like in Love Letter or other shows they happened to meet. Gotta say tho, I don't mind Seunggi and CY for real *dodges rotten eggs*

Monica, sadly, I doubt you'll get a good view. The airport isn't exactly surrounded with awesome picturesque places. I remember when I got my first view the moment I landed, I was like WTF, this is supposed to be one of the most beautiful places to live? :lol: But BC's awesome, really.