Dear @Lawyerh chingu, he is looking so good in his fan meeting! Where is it dear?! They call it a Asia fan meeting :)

EHTIN6HU8AAebzh.jpg

EHTIN59UcAAip4z.jpg

Spoiler

EHTIAy7UYAAwASM.jpg

EHTIAy9UwAEVdpl.jpg

EHTIApOUcAAeRFp.jpg

And then again... You have bewitched me! :D He is not a joke at all dear! Looking so fit & manly as well! :wub:

EHTIrOzU0AEv2hh.jpg

Spoiler

EHTD9d7UEAEvjaK.jpg

EHTAwQOVUAI6S4e.jpg

EHTAwQOUYAASdSX.jpg

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to Lee Seung Gi ❤❤❤ 이승기 - [Upcoming VS : Busted 2] ❤
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello dear @Lawyerh & other Lee Seung Gi fans!

Lee Seung Gi has won Producers’ Award for Master in the House & Little Forest at 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards! Congratz, man! :) I really enjoyed his presence in both variety shows! 

Looking so perfect foe the evening... :)

404428_299954_422.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

20191228222944195542.jpg

20191228222730682999.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Join us discuss his new VS.

@snowlou

Hola...to all LSG's fans...dont forget to come and visit his two upcoming varieties.. Twogether and Seoul Village Man 

:coolshades:

• Guest changed the title to Lee Seung Gi ❤❤❤ 이승기 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Mouse ❤

Hello!

I am watching Twogether and it's great.  LSG speaks English very well.  Can one of his fans please tell me how he learned English?  I know he also sings and I have read that that helps.

What kind of variety show is Seoul Village Man?

TIA

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

whoaaaaa this is my first post since the last time on 2014 (and now i cant change my DP i dont know why )
and the things that make me feel itchy and wonder, lee seung gi is one of halyu star and been in entertain for about 16 years, but why his soompi thread is less than 100 pages :(

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Coming here after seeing little forest. Loved the concept and performance. Btw the videos of little forest in youtube are full of shippers' wishful thinking about LSG & JSM ship specially after her recent break up. I too am hopeful for them. A shipper thread would be perfect for all the dissection of the stolen glances in the show. Both of them deserve good partners like each other.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

10 Reunions of Korean Stars in K-Dramas

Lee-Seung-gi-Bae-Suzy.png?w=890&ssl=1

Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/10-reunions-korean-stars-k-dramas/

Vagabond Season 2 please! I also their friendship off-cam after the series! Low-key shipping them IRL haha!

On 6/28/2020 at 10:09 AM, CarolynH said:

Hello!

I am watching Twogether and it's great.  LSG speaks English very well.  Can one of his fans please tell me how he learned English?  I know he also sings and I have read that that helps.

What kind of variety show is Seoul Village Man?

TIA

Do you mean "Hometown Flex"? It's a travel show with K-celebs showing the go-to places in their hometowns. Seoul bumpkins Seung Gi and Cha Tae Hyun compete with the "local" celebs for lunch and dinner meals through games. It's so hilarious! Current director is the former director of 2 Days, 1 Night. 

• 1 month later...

I liked Vagabond.. Waiting for Season 2..

Does Lee Seung-Gi has a private account in Instagram? I encountered someone pretending to be him twice but I think its not him. I ask to see his face but he refused.. He said he doesn't want scandal..

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 1:48 AM, ddochigirl said:

the things that make me feel itchy and wonder, lee seung gi is one of halyu star and been in entertain for about 16 years, but why his soompi thread is less than 100 pages :(

Yes, why??

Where is everybody?

:gangnamstyle::gangnamstyle:

• 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Seung Gi ❤❤❤ 이승기 - Current Drama 2021: Mouse ❤
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Seung Gi Personally Speaks Up About The Breakup Rumors With Girlfriend Lee Da In

Lee Seung Gi has opened up about his relationship with actress Lee Da In.

In May of last year, it was revealed that the two actors were dating, and there have been rumors circulating that the two have broken up.

On June 5, Lee Seung Gi personally denied the news and addressed the matter through his official website.

Read his statement below:

I think our (Lee Seung Gi and the fans) past year has been one where we hurt each other and lacked communication, so after much consideration, I am finally opening up.

The first reason why I didn’t talk much in the midst of all the common was because I believed that my thoughts would not be clearly conveyed with emotional words. I thought by doing that, there would only be greater misunderstandings and wounds. Secondly, I feared that what we talked about would be leaked to other outlets or distorted into more rumors, which would hurt more people and be used as further gossip. So I hope you understand why I’ve been silent, despite some of you asking me to clarify my position.

There have been no changes in my stance or affairs since last year’s dating news. I didn’t comment further on that part, and I didn’t feel much need for it. I’m sorry if you were upset about this, and I want to comfort all of you. Please blame me for my flaws, and I ask for your understanding.

Lee Seung Gi Personally Speaks Up About The Breakup Rumors With Girlfriend Lee Da In | Soompi