class="entry-title"14.10.12 Today’s Love Filming Fanpic – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 11, 2014 by tryp96

SeungGi is currently filming at Sangsu Station: “His body ratio is no joke~ㅎ”

Jj3HJi.jpg

source: naver cafe
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

class="entry-title"14.10.12 Today’s Love Filming Fanpic 2 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 11, 2014 by tryp96

LiLRBq.jpg

credit: bonnie_hr

class="entry-title"14.10.12 Today’s Love Filming Fanpics 4 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 12, 2014 by tryp96

5ZZFfb.jpg

KcPP6Q.jpg

source: naver cafe, naver blog

class="entry-title"14.10.12 Today’s Love Filming Fanpic 3 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 12, 2014 by tryp96

cZAtyZ.jpg

credit: sg0113

class="entry-title"14.10.12 Today’s Love Filming Fanpics 5 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 12, 2014 by tryp96

7UTEPs.jpg

xaXE6P.jpg

source: seungsunlove cafe

class="entry-title"14.10.12 Today’s Love Filming Fanpics 6 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 12, 2014 by tryp96

x16hPQ.jpg

credit: vegiita79

class="entry-title"14.10.12 News Tidbits – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 12, 2014 by tryp96

According to this article that compares traditional TV viewership ratings with new indices like the CPI (Contents Power Index), YAAS was on the top 10 CPI chart for 11 weeks in a row, which is the 2nd best record among all the dramas this year:

cUKxR7.jpg

source: khan via nate

chill gongjo!!! :x
 i love it!!
 hope someone translate it. i somehow can understand most of the line now and when i compare it too when i couldn't understand korean its more interesting and tae ja is so funny!
for me he really act good in it!
hwang tae ja is soooo cute!!
and handsome!!!
and its really interesting to see married seunggi!!
i should go and watch it again when i find a free time!!! :x

Guest sunshineo

Hello Everybody!! Miss you all Airen!! :x
Sorry it has been a long time since post here..
I've the urg to come out here now.. for this Asian Newsweek Korea Cover Story!!
Yay...!! Finally can read a long awaited of his awesome inteview again !! XD *supper happy

Omo, why they use these pics again, I can't stop gazing everytime they use these pictures. (SeungGi-ah.. please stop staring at me with those gorgeous eyes, I can't control my heart!!) :x :x :x

Full translation for that Cover Story by HeodangSeungGi

[TRANSLATION] Asian Newsweek Korea 2014 October Issue

rgR73H.jpg

The man with everything: LEE SEUNG GI

Be it singing, acting or hosting, he does not neglect any of it and did a great job. This time, Lee Seung Gi is working on a movie, which brings much anticipation from fans. Through this movie, we can see a new Lee Seung Gi that we have never seen before.

Q: SBS drama, “You are all Surrounded” ended a month ago. You should be very busy with filming (CF and movie), so how do you manage your own health when you do not have time to rest? By exercising?

SG: When doing things, i feel that it is important to be physically strong. As long as I have time. I will exercise regularly. When there are breaks during filming, I will exercise to keep fit and healthy. 

Q: You have debuted for 10 years. As a singer and actor, I feel that you are perfect. Due to your friendly and upright image, you have been selected as the favourite model for the advertising company. The reporters had been trying to find contradictions (to seunggi’s personality and image), but to no avail. You are really an artist who are upright. What is the secret to your popularity?

SG: There is no secret I guess. Be it acting or singing, or anything I do, I will give it all my best. I think this is why everyone likes me. In the future, I will continue to maintain and work harder. And, in regards to finding contradictions of me but to no avail, I am really very thankful to everyone (for all the support). What I did is that I stood at my own stance and did what I am supposed to do, and people sees the good side of me, so I am really grateful. 

Q: In your previous songs and productions, which is the one that brought you to fame and gained recognition on who you are? What is the song or production that you cherish the most? 

SG: In terms of songs, “Because You Are My Woman” is the one that shows who Lee Seung Gi is to everyone. For variety programmes, it would be “1 night 2 days”. I had received a lot of attention and love, and through the trips in the show, I had visited various parts of Korea and interacted with many people. It leaves a lot of good memories behind. In terms of dramas, there isn’t one that represents me since there are always changes in the productions I have been in. However, “The King 2 Hearts” is the turning point of my acting career. It taught me the depth of acting and sincerity. In the recent drama, “You are All Surrounded”, I learnt more of it. From now on, I will work harder to become a more matured actor as well as a singer, through more productions in the future. 

Q: Currently, when mentioned about Lee Seung Gi, we will firstly think of the actor Lee Seung Gi, not the singer Lee Seung Gi. Do you still make music? There are a lot of fans that is waiting for singer Lee Seung Gi. 

SG: I have been making musics. I composed a song during the filming of “You are All Surrounded”. In the filming of the movie, as long as I have time, I will meet the composer. I have been learning and preparing to compose. After the filming of movie ends, I plan to produce a new album.

Q: In “1 Night 2 Days”, we see that you are very interested in culinary. Are you still interested in cooking? Did your cooking skills improved? We are very curious.

SG: My interest in culinary never changes. I enjoy food, and like to go to restaurants to eat. This is a form of relaxation. As long as I have time, I will learn by cooking for myself. But since I had no time recently, I have not been cooking. The only time when I cooked is for the fanmeeting (in Seoul), and my cooking skills did not really improved. 

Q: Currently, besides producing a new album and acted in a new drama, you are entering the film (movie) industry. What made you choose “Today’s Love” as your first debut film on the big screen?

SG: When I first read the script, I felt that it is interesting. I usually liked romantic comedy, so I would like to try it. Besides, the director who is in charge of the film is Park Jin Pyo director whom I have always liked, and my partner is Moon Chae Won, who have acted along with me in “Brilliant Legacy”. I feel that I can enjoy filming for my first movie, hence choosing it, and now I am happily filming it. 

tumblr_inline_nde5kfKgee1rwo8q6.jpg

Q: “Today’s Love” is Lee Seung Gi’s first debut film and is directed by Director Park Jin Pyo who had been in charge of films such as “You Are My Sunshine” and “Voice of a Murderer”, hence receiving much attention and anticipation from everyone. Do you feel burdened?

SG: There is always a burden to bear when facing a new challenge and with everything I do. Director Park Jin Pyo is very meticulous. Before filming, he will check through the rehearsals by means of communications, make changes according to the atmosphere at the filming site, and helps to bring out the characters well. This helps to release burden and I can film comfortably. 

Q: In “Today’s Love”, what is the scene that you are most concerned about?

SG: In this film, there are a lot of people around us who are like Kang Joon Soo (character name that Seung Gi is playing). I am most concerned about how to portray his character in the film when he is in love. 

Q: During filming, do you expect anything from Director Park Jin Pyo, or does he anticipate anything from you?

SG: We did not expect anything from each other. We are just like how we are now, communicating and having fun during filming. 

Q: Please use one sentence to describe “Today’s Love”.

SG: Although more still needs to be made before I know, I think that it’s just “a comfortable and savory movie” without any seasoning added to it. 

Q: Lastly, please give those who are waiting for “Today’s Love” a tip. (When watching the movie) Where should they focus on, which scene is more interesting?

SG: In this world, no matter where you are, you can watch these romantic genre of movies. Everyone will indirectly or directly experience these kind of romance. 

Q: Besides Korea, your popularity in China and Japan is very high. Do you have any plans for any overseas activities in the future?

SG: As long as there is a chance, I will consider doing it. Not long ago, I went to America LA to participate in K-CON. I felt very happy and grateful to see those who loved me there. I wish to create more opportunities to interact with them. I hope to work with directors, actors and actresses from different countries and through these productions, I will be able to reach out to them (overseas fans). 

NOTE: I am translating from Chinese to English, hence there might be a difference with the ones in Korean. And please pardon my English. >< Also thank you to Elise Min of Lee Seung Gi Forever for helping me when i need help, and Liuyue for the scans. :)

source: http://heodangseunggi.tumblr.com/post/99920030426/translation-asian-newsweek-korea-2014-october-issue

Thank you heodangseungi. ^^ Let's visit, like and share her post!!

Can't Wait for Today's Love and his new album!! >_< :x :x

Guest sunshineo

Airens,  let's show our support for Today's Love!!

2014-2015 CJ Ent. movie line-up :Which movie do you expect the most?
Today's Love is currently no.3
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr: ChristinaWaNg

How to vote:
Open this link: http://i2krs.blog.me/220150610946
Login to naver : click the button in the right above corner of page
(if you didn't have naver account just click Sign Up or https://nid.naver.com/user2/joinGlobal.nhn?m=init&lang=en_US# It can be in english so I think no one will have problem)
Choose Today's Love: this one 오늘의연애

Today's Love Fighting!! ^0^/

Edit: Wow, now Today's Love is the 1st with 27.9% of vote and still growing!! Daebak!!
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr: kiddoneko

Let's make the gap even higher!! Today's Love Daebak

Hello Airens!!  

class="entry-title"14.10.15 News Tidbits – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 15, 2014 by tryp96

Na PD and Midae hyung attended a press conference for their new variety show “Three Meals” today, and SeungGi’s name inevitably came up:

Na PD: “I’ve always done variety with upstanding people like Lee Seung Gi, but right now I’m just being unfaithful/having an affair (with Midae hyung) for the time being.”

[it's ok, Na PD, we'll forgive you as long as you end the affair before SeungGi comes back from his military service. :lol: ]

source: hankooki via nate

:x

Hello Airens! Unnies and Chingu's !  >:D< :-*

class="entry-title"14.10.16 News Tidbits – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 15, 2014 by tryp96

There is an article today talking about many star writers making their comebacks soon. Most of those new projects are still in the process of casting, and there are lots of rumors going around in broadcast circles about who have been given synopses/scripts. SeungGi was mentioned as one of the “top star names” that have come up in various projects.

source: starin via nate

Honestly, some of the so-called “star writers” SeungGi worked with didn’t quite meet expectations. So I really hope SeungGi has better luck in his next drama!!!

Hope we can see again our Seunggi in another drama before MS! :x

@LoveSG unnie I know where you focusing..but I demand a prize..hehe.. :)) its hard to guess that.. :P so I deserve a prize.. =))

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important;"[English] Lee Seung Gi Calls Lee Seo Jin on His New Variety Show, ‘Three Meals A Day’

October 17, 2014 by elisem1902 Leave a comment

Lee Seo Jin’s new variety show with Na Young Seok PD  called ‘Three Meals A Day’ premiered on tvN tonight. The clip below is of Lee Seung Gi prank calling him and asking him how he’s doing so far. To read more about this variety show, click here: Three Meals A Day.

cr: Credit: seunggiairen

English translation:

Opening caption: A few moments later, Seo Jin is reading a book…

Next caption in salmon: At that moment, the phone rings again

White caption: Now what kind of phone call could this be?

As Seo Jin rolls over , the captions represent a rolling sound: (baeng-geu-reu-reu-reu-reu)

Red and white captions up top: The phone that hadn’t worked well earlier is ringing all of a sudden

LSJ: Hello?

Caption by black silhouette: This time a young man?!

LSG: Ah, yes hello? Who is this?

Caption in white and dark green: The man who made the call and asks who he’s speaking to

LSJ: Who are you?

Caption in maroon and white at the bottom: Could it be another phone call looking for Min Kyung?

LSG: Isn’t this Mr. Lee Seo Jin’s cell phone?

White and maroon captions: How does this young man know my name?

LSJ (keen by his name): You called a landline so why are you asking about a cell phone?

White caption: Who are you..

In green and white captions: Due to Seo Jin’s keen sense, the other person is rather flustered.

LSG: Hyung, it’s me

LSJ: Who is this?

LSG: (heodang by his name): Seung Gi

LSJ: Is it you, Seung Gi?

LSG: Why does your voice sound like you’re just about to pass away? Out of your voices that I’ve heard over the phone in the 5 years I’ve known you, this one sounds the most depressed.

LSJ: Well, there’s nothing to do and the program is just ruined!!!!!

Caption in teal green: Seo Jin who advertises to the entire neighborhood that the program has flopped.

Caption in teal green, maroon, and white: Seung Gi who is curious about Seo Jin’s house where he carries out his daily life

LSJ to LSG: In my view, I think this phone is also tapped.

White caption: Also….tapped?

Bottom left hand corner of the screen: Mystery 3: It is being tapped!

LSJ to LSG: No, it’s tapped, the sound is…someone is holding the receiver right now.

Caption in white and yellow: He is no longer able to trust anyone now!

LSJ: Seung Gi-ya, be careful. You’re being eavesdropped on right now!

LSG: Where are you, isn’t it in the mountains?

Caption: Seung Gi just brushes it off and laughs

LSJ: Yeah

Caption: However, as expected, Seo Jin doesn’t drop his guard

LSG: Why would there be eavesdropping going on inside the mountains?

LSJ: Hey, we’re being eavesdropped on..the sound is that of eavesdropping.

Caption in green by his shoulder and on the other side of the screen: He looks around

LSG: Hyung, aren’t you happy I called?

LSJ: I’m saying we’re being eavesdropped on right now.

Captions as he speaks: Seung Gi-ya, come to your senses, we’re being eavesdropped on!!!

LSJ: Hey, who is it? (Captions in teal green say the same thing)

Who is listening in?

LSJ to LSG: Fine, since we’re being eavesdropped on, this won’t do.

Caption: Seung Gi-ya, trust me since we’re being eavesdropped on

LSG: Okay. If you find the phone, please contact me.

LSJ: I got it.

Caption: Seung Gi-ya, trust me since we’re being eavesdropped on, don’t talk about other things (?)!

Caption #2 in maroon and white: Seo Jin who urgently wants to hang up the phone.

Final caption as Lee Seo Jin looks out the window: He’s certain that he’s being eavesdropped on…

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

Source: http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/english-lee-seung-gi-calls-lee-seo-jin-on-his-new-variety-show-three-meals-a-day/

class="entry-title"12.09.01 Lee Seung Gi Autograph 2 Posted on Oct 20, 2014 by tryp96

ETidol is giving away this autograph in an upcoming event. The person (staff?) who posted this jokingly said she didn’t even want to say the name of the person who signed this, because she hated him so much. Whenever his dramas are aired, her mom gets so attached to them that she doesn’t even bother with cooking for the family; she tells them to take care of themselves instead. What’s even worse is that he does so well at school, her mom ends up nagging her all the time (to be more like SG). :P

2S2Ogq.jpg

credit: 1010ok via TAIFC