Guest finagi

class="entry-title"07.11.06 1N2D Shin PD’s Diary – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 5, 2014 by tryp96

How many of us have been re-watching the original 1N2D episodes to pass the time while waiting for news of SeungGi’s next project(s)? :P A Chinese fan took on a big project of translating all of Shin PD’s diary entries that are related to SeungGi (Shin PD had posted a lot of BTS photos of 1N2D filming on her minihompy over the years), and AnnMichelle has very graciously volunteered to translate them into English for us. This is an ongoing project, but I’ll start posting entries on slow news days like today. :P

dGJxtK.jpg

D72BUp.jpg

2007.11.06 18:07
Subject:They ARE entertainers…

These two are indeed entertainers…
Of course…
they are stars…

1fMwAj.jpg

2007.11.06 18:12
Subject:One Night Two Days-Pyeongchang

Winter…
Have to stay alive…
Cold… very cold already……

source: cyworld
Chinese translation by 宇宙大天才 @ Baidu Tieba
English translation by AnnMichelle, special contributor to Everything Lee Seung Gi

Guest So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb

Finally i found this thread, i really love this guy, so funny and cute, cool as always, very kind. but wait is this the one and only lee seung gi forum? I cant believe this, his page just til 58? Is there another his page?

Guest finagi

Hello Airens!! :x >:D<

I've decided to post only here @ the  actor thread about Shin PD"s diary..hope its ok to all of you and the Unnies :D since we have many things to post @ the singer thread.. :x

class="entry-title"07.12.18 1N2D Shin PD’s Diary – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 7, 2014 by tryp96

A7YoPN.jpg

2007.12.18 23:44
Convenience Store Choco Pie Riot Incident

-_- SeungGi, Kim C, and after that… I had no recollection…

But looking at the picture now…

SeungGi, Kim C, JiWon, Mong

They were all accomplices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uCQhYS.jpg
2mivOE.jpg

2007.12.18 23:51
Zombies

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest finagi

So.sw33t.u.u_dfeb said: Finally i found this thread, i really love this guy, so funny and cute, cool as always, very kind. but wait is this the one and only lee seung gi forum? I cant believe this, his page just til 58? Is there another his page?

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi is ‘CF Model of the Month’ again in September Posted on Oct 7, 2014 by tryp96

20141007180741_othdveyn.jpg

Following August, singer/actor Lee Seung Gi was also selected as CF Model of September.

Korea Federation of Advertising Associations (KFAA) announced on October 7 that Lee Seung Gi again had passionate support from netizens in September and received about 120,000 votes to take the #1 spot.

The actor in 2nd place received about 50,000 votes.

source: nbntv

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"14.10.07 Today’s Love Filming BTS Photos – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 7, 2014 by tryp96

FWPVLA.jpg

#movie #today’s love #protagonist #Lee Seung Gi currently filming at my store #MyThaiChina
SeungGi is always nice. I hope the movie will be daebak.

uk8Pt7.jpg

Together with #Today’s Love #Director Park Jin Pyo #Lee Seung Gi at #MyThaiChina

credit: tonyhong1004

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"07.12.19 1N2D Shin PD’s Diary – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 8, 2014 by tryp96

cbfCmg.jpg

2007.12.19 00:00
I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you

….
I’m sorry for not closing the door….
But, be that as it may….
-_- Are you talking for a long time?
… you might as well break down & dump the zipper.

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"08.01.07 1N2D Shin PD’s Diary – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 8, 2014 by tryp96

[shin PD used a screencap.]

vUs0UU.jpg

2008.01.07 00:33
They are watching…

…Really …A strange combo…

Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi, Kim C….

-_-……But somehow they became tangled up like this;;;;;;;;;

The opposite side as well…. A combo that’s equally strange;;;;

So…. It’s always unpredictable….

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"14.10.08 Today’s Love Filming BTS Photo – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Oct 8, 2014 by tryp96

This was posted by actor Ko Yoon today, I’m just assuming the picture was taken today. Ko Yoon plays Teacher JoonSoo’s friend in the movie.

QKFpiO.jpg

How did all three people use smartphones at the same time like this? ㅋㅋㅋ #waiting time #Lee Seung Gi hyung #Today’s Love

He also posted a letter he got from Emo Cafe. Is there a fan event today?

x2mmXV.jpg

source: koyoon88