@kimia_spr chingu.. welcome back.. yes..lets be the two of us be happy two bee's ..hehe.. here and to the singer thread.. while our pretty unnies a little busy.. lets join forces to make our Seunggi's threads alive.. 

For you..
:x

g6DcBn.jpg

@finagi thank u a lot chingo-ya! :x :x and i love that pic of seunggi!

i wonder what that Taiwan magazine write about seunggi!! :-/

and the quality of that tiwan GTV photos are really good! it make me stare at seungi for a long time for each photo!! ;))

you're very much welcome chingu.. >:D<

Yeah I'm curious too.. :-/

But chingu are you sure? You stare on each photos or you stare only to the last photo? :P;)

@finagi @kimia_spr
Ir8cAb.jpg headline translation:

Paparazzi laments they cannot take pictures:Lee Seunggi drinks coffee without bringing along Yoona
I guess it means that the paparazzi just is not able to take any pictures of Yoongi dates :P And the only time they managed to take some snapshots of his 'date' with another female was with Miss Yoon Yeo Jung =))
Anyways, girls, thanks for keeping this thread alive and for that...Below is a treat for you gals :X
ck090012.gif
ck090011.gif
ck090010.gif
ck090008.gif
ck090007.gif
Credit: LSGfan URL: http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/cuckoo-pressure-curved-cf-gifs-seunggi-prepares-lakeside-terrace-dinner-date-soromantic/

Good Afternoon Airens! >:D< >:D<

Thank you @LoveSG unnie.. :-* and don't mentioned it..me and @kimia_spr chingu will agreed be a two happy bee's here and our singer thread while you all our unnies still busy..we help you to keep our thread alive. ;) :x

ohh.. How I wish I'm the one who held his hand.. :\">

GvUk3R.jpg

Have a Wonderful Weekdays Ahead to all of us!! :x :x :x

hope 2015 come sooner! so we can talk about seunggi album and todays love!!
and i miss seunggi voice very much! when i was in trip i listen to seunggi songs a lot and now i really need seunggi new album!!
i miss singer seunggi :x
and i miss actor seunggi :x
and entertainer seunggi :x

i think there is a eraser in my mind! this video look familiar but i dont know if i saw this before or not!

http://youtu.be/LubVCYqQr7s

by the way if i had time i will watch 3 next episode of tk2h in this week and post my review here!! we cant let it end like this! no matter what i should end tk2h review! ;;)