class="entry-title"14.09.18 Today’s Love Support Event by Lee Seung Gi Fans Posted on Sep 18, 2014 by tryp96

This support event is prepared by DCLSG fans. I think they wanted to host a luxury buffet, but due to the constraint of the movie set, they had to settle for a coffee truck, boxed meals, and late-night snacks.

qsPkHd.jpg

9dTuXl.jpg
dXg1Ia.jpg
UHMJIG.jpg
7nlreL.jpg
ZCqQhy.jpg
KTra9i.jpg
DJwgWp.jpg
KXlzaq.jpg

source: coffeewang0610, dclsg

GOOD AFTERNOON AIRENS!!

class="entry-title"14.09.18 Today’s Love Support Event Fanpics – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 18, 2014 by tryp96

These are actually shared by a food truck staff. SeungGi came out with manager before the snack time, greeted everyone, and even signed for the food truck staff.

xLtHeb.jpg

8096KK.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

To TteokMo (food truck):

3betOu.jpg
CDHJxy.jpg

nJOEfn.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

source: dclsg

And of course SeungGi signed for the DCLSG fans:

NkhwrJ.jpg

To DC Lee Seung Gi Gallery ♥♥♥

I’ll eat the 5-star late-night snacks!

And greet you as the cool Teacher Kang!

Thank you!

Lee Seung Gi

source: dclsg
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi voted as the best-mannered young actor Posted on Sep 19, 2014 by tryp96

141111480294_1_172211_99_20140919174204.

Actor Lee Seung Gi and actress Shim Eun Kyung have been chosen by social workers as ‘young actors/actresses who seem to be the best-mannered.’

From August 10 to August 31, the 7th Seoul Senior Film Festival conducted a special survey asking social workers nationwide to choose the best Korean movies and actors that have contributed to the new elderly culture and intergenerational integration.

Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung were chosen as young actors/actresses who seem to be the best-mannered and respect their elders the most. Both of them are very popular among not only the younger generation but also the older generation. Lee Seung Gi, in particular, made headlines with his sincere image in ‘Noonas over Flowers’ when he went on a backpacking trip overseas with old actresses.

In the same survey, Lee Soon Jae was chosen as the ‘Silver Power’ actor who has improved awareness of the elderly.

source: joynews via naver

GOOD AFTERNOON AIRENS!! :x HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY WEEKEND!! >:D<

@sunshineo unnie. @kimia_spr and @ghatreh chingus and to all my pretty unnies and chingus here,, heres my review to the drama TK2H of our seunggi..im sorry if so much late already..and mianhea if not as good as like your review. :\">

• th?id=HN.608007931633141022&pid=15.1&P=0
    THE KING 2 HEARTS!
    EP.1

Our Prince is really goodlooking in army uniform..But i wonder why a Nations Prince just sign a document without reading its content??what is he thinking to do that??:-? Anyway..i really like the bromance with the King and our Prince..but Hyung King how could you trick our prince like that..?

And the scene with ESK and our Jae ha is Daebak..Our Prince.Jae ha is really scaredwhen the gun is shot..{ESK how could you do this with our Prince?} well i think he needs to do that in order to our spoiled Prince come to his senses..he needs a little beating..hehe..:-t {mianhea seunggi oppa}

The meal scene is awesome..Jae ha is really a Bad Prince..hehe..how could you kick the chair like that.. and the acting of our seunggi while he arguing with hang ah is daebak..and the bathroom scene..he really scared..serves you right our spoiled Prince..=))

My favorite scene with this ep. the Conprontation of our Hyung King and Our Prince.. Our Seunggi really delivered the acting very well on that particular scene..:-bd

EP.2

Our Prince started to his Bad image..and hes starting with ESK and Hang ah.. Jae ha how could you give the shaving cream to Hang ah..you bad..you need this.. :-t and you really a mood wreck,,why dont you join them instead of ruining the atmosphere.. so i think you really deserve the treatening..serves you right..hehe..

oh wooahh..you starting to get naughty Jae ha...shes just a woman who wants to have a relationship..treat her nicely ok..{ but i guess its not going to happen so soon with your personality}and Jae ha why did you eat donuts like a kid..  and oh my you really make her cry,,dont treat the woman like that..

My favorite scene in this ep. is the neck kiss and Seunggi portray a really bad fellow here..he express it nicely far from his real self.. :-bd

EP.3

I think he started to like Hang ah now.. and he feel that he feel sorry for what he did to her..he tried all the things because she ignores him..hehe..you did a good job hang ah.. She touch his Ego..that's why he calls for the competitions..the treadmill scene..a little heartwarming while they comport each other..while their comrades sings to them..

The UN comprontations..one of my favorites scene on this drama.. Our Prince Really looking cool with this scene..he nailed it ..i love how he kick the a** of those UN officials..hehe..seunggi is hot when he's angry :\"> and i love how our King laugh like no tomorrow,,hehe..he really love it..

The training scene look how he boost himself for what he did to those UN officials..hehe...he really proud of it ..and the price he get ..hes being shot by hang ah..hehe..

Like i said i like the Un scene and our seunggi is nailed that scene...he's totally awesome there..i really love him even his angry...he's still handsome.. :x

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi’s award acceptance speech as ‘Best-Mannered Young Actor” Posted on Sep 22, 2014 by tryp96

I thought it was just a simple poll conducted by the 7th Seoul Senior Film Festival, but they took it pretty seriously and even interviewed SeungGi. Did they give him an award plaque or trophy? :P

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/09/22/lee-seung-gis-award-acceptance-speech-as-best-mannered-young-actor/

credit: PSR Project

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor An Do Kyu as Eun Dae-Koo (young) in drama You're All Surrounded took picture with Lee Seung Gi at the drama wrap up party.10491234_331920416962427_106541976266630

class="entry-title"14.09.24 News Tidbits – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 24, 2014 by tryp96

Koreans’ Favorite Celebrities

In celebration of its 50-year publication anniversary, The Weekly Hankook commissioned Research & Research to conduct a public opinion poll, ‘Who is your favorite celebrity (including actors/actresses, talents, singers, gagmen/women, TV personalities etc.)?’ among 1000 adults nationwide on September 21 & 22. The result is as follows:

#1 Yoo Jae Suk 4.9%
#2 Jang Dong Gun 2.0%
#3 Jo In Sung 1.7%
#4 Choi Bool Am 1.6%
#5 Lee Young Ae 1.5%
#6 Jun Ji Hyun 1.0%
Lee Seung Gi 1.0% (THE only one in his 20s!)
Kim Tae Hee 1.0%
……

SeungGi had 2.1% of support among people in their 50s, and 4.2% of support among people in the Chungcheong region.

source: hankooki via nate