YAAS showing on GTV Taiwan

You're All Surrounded Chinese teaser

You're All Surrounded Chinese trailer

Qns: 想要被車勝元和李昇基包圍嗎? Wanna be surrounded by Cha Seung Won and Lee Seung Gi?
Ans: Of course! 當然! (Just by the latter will do) XDXDXD

Hope this can be shown on Singapore Channel U as well :P

class="entry-title"KB: My Love from Rock Star, Lee Seung Gi! Posted on Sep 12, 2014 by tryp96

Rock Star Talk Concert Guest: Singer Lee Seung Gi, sincerity that makes people happy

Nxio96.jpg

Ten years after debut, he’s as popular/beloved as ever

Because he’s a man of many charms…

K2TcAg.jpg

1. Surrounding everyone’s heart, a perfect image

DsMe7W.jpg

2. Multi-entertainer! Prominent even in variety

uvGdgc.jpg

3. 10 years of acting experience, a real actor!

rfDsXX.jpg

You can learn more about him at KB Rock Star Talk Concert on September 23!

GRGqmw.jpg

source: kbrockstar
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi “Lee Soon Jae personally taught me acting… Respect” Posted on Sep 11, 2014 by tryp96

201409120015778714_5411bc9588479_99_2014

Actor Lee Seung Gi expressed his gratitude to Lee Soon Jae.

Through a video message broadcast on KBS2 variety program ‘Happy Together 3′ on September 11, Lee Seung Gi said, “I’m grateful that he personally showed me and taught me how to act.”

On this day, he said, “Lee Soon Jae teacher-nim is a person I’ve admired/respected for a long time. When I met him in person, I felt awe like meeting a star.”

He then added, “When I filmed GFB, it was my first sageuk, and I asked teacher-nim for advice. We set up a time to meet at a restaurant, he opened the script and read it aloud right then and there, and showed me how to act. I was really grateful. And thanks to him, I think I completed GFB well.”

source: osen via naver

class="entry-title"Lee Soon Jae “Lee Seung Gi, sincere attitude toward acting” Posted on Sep 11, 2014 by tryp96

1410449164521_99_20140912002903.jpg

Actor Lee Soon Jae praised hoobae Lee Seung Gi.

Lee Soon Jae was a guest on ‘Happy Together 3′ broadcast on September 11, and Lee Seung Gi sent a video letter because of his close acquaintance with Lee Soon Jae.

Lee Seung Gi revealed an anecdote of receiving help from Lee Soon Jae when he was preparing for GFB, and he conveyed his gratitude for Lee Soon Jae’s guidance.

After watching the video, Lee Soon Jae lavished praise on Lee Seung Gi, “When I first met Lee Seung Gi, he was introduced to me as a singer. Watching him, (I could see) he has a sincere attitude toward acting. Also, he works very hard for it.”

source: xportsnews via naver

Good Morning Airens! :x

Good Morning to all my Pretty Unnies and Chingus! >:D< :-* :x

Have a Safe, Meaningful and Happy Sunday to all of you and your Family's!! :x

HELLO AIRENS!! HAPPY WEEKDAYS AHEAD!!

class="entry-title"14.09.13 KB Everland Event GIF/Fanpics – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 14, 2014 by tryp96

SeungGi’s reaction to the rush of kids: Be careful not to trip and fall! :lol:

photo iquestAgraveAacuteparafrac12EacuteCcedilOslash.gif

SeungGi being surrounded at group photo time:

Pgez2S.jpg

credit: qlcsksms01

this is hilarious..look all the kids. =)) 

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/14-09-13-kb-everland-event-fancam-4-lee-seung-gi/

GOOD EVENING AIRENS!!

class="entry-title"2014 F/W Firstlook Outdoor CF Teaser 3 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 16, 2014 by tryp96

Does Firstlook look good only when worn by Lee Seung Gi, the international hunnam?! :lol: 

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/2014-fw-firstlook-outdoor-cf-teaser-3-lee-seung-gi/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiqaG876dK8