class="entry-title"14.09.02 News Tidbits – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 1, 2014 by tryp96

You’re All Surrounded will be broadcast on “Satellite Theater” channel in Japan, starting in December.

Fans in Taiwan, though, will be able to see DaeGu on their TV screens much sooner. GTV will air (Chinese-dubbed) YAAS at 9pm CST on weekdays, starting on September 10. AND they’ll air the original undubbed version for reruns at midnight. :D

source: isoji via dclsg, loveGTV

==================================================

class="entry-title"14.09.01 News Tidbits – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 1, 2014 by tryp96

According to a dclsg fan, we’ll be able to see SeungGi on September 23…

There is a “KB Rock Star Talk Concert” to be held at COEX on that day, and SeungGi will be attending.

Fans will have a chance to win tickets through an upcoming event (to be announced tomorrow, hopefully).

But that’s 3 weeks away. I hope we’ll get to see SeungGi sometime before that! :P

Good evening Airens! :x

@kimia_spr‌ chingu and @ghatreh‌ chingu.. You two are awesome, you give an awesome review.. I think all we can do now is agree with you too and gives a two thumbs up :-bd :-bd

@sunshineo unnie.. You have an awesome review too, for the first ep. :-bd

I want to write some comments too how awesome our seunggi's acting, but you three already did..so all I can do now is to gave a three thumbs up now for the three of you.. :-bd :-bd :-bd

@finagi thank u chingu ya
you should write you review too. all of us has her own way on writeing and fangirling seunggi!!! i was waitng for 3 days to read your review!!and im sure i will love your review. ;;)

@ghatreh and @sunshineo thank you for your review i enjoy reading them!!! love them!! :-bd

@finagi thank u chingu ya

you should write you review too. all of us has her own way on writeing and fangirling seunggi!!! i was waitng for 3 days to read your review!!and im sure i will love your review. ;;)

@ghatreh and @sunshineo thank you for your review i enjoy reading them!!! love them!! :-bd

@kimia_spr‌ chingu..hehe.. All I want to write and say is done by the three of you.. :P so all I need now is agree and gives a three thumbs up.. :-bd :-bd :-bd and besides we have 17 ep left so don't worry you will be able to read my review soon.. ;) but I'm not sure if it's awesome like the three of you did.. ;):D

@finagi that because all of us are airen!!! :x you can write them again i personally dont mind it!now i feel like i should not write alot!! :-$ 

sorry chingus that my reviews is so long!!!thats because i really love tk2h and it still about 20 days remind to my new term in collage and some of my other class that i went during the break between my collage's term ended so i have a lot of free time!!! mian!! ^:)^

episode 4

Did you know? This is already a war

class="entry-title"14.09.02 Today’s Love Filming Fanpics 4 – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Sep 2, 2014 by tryp96

*spoiler alert*

YDWOoN.jpg

Seeing a fire truck and a police car, this person thought there was a fire. But it turned out that it was SeungGi filming his movie. :P This was at Hotel La Casa in Sinsa-dong.

zLuz28.png
HbSgle.jpg
odbcnC.jpg

credit: rudicoa
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest sunshineo

SeungSunSa Cafe made a fan support event yesterday (?)
Looks like they order coffee truck and rice-cake snack truck, and the comment also mentioned lunch box. Hope SeungGi not in tight diet for Today's Love.. so he caan eat all of them.. :P

class="entry-title"[English] Today’s Love Food Support Event by SeungSunSa Cafe~ Photo

tlsupport eunjoo

Credit: eunjoo409

Sign above the coffee truck in purple says, “The leisure of having a cup of coffee with Teacher Junsu ~”

Comment by photo:

“#Lee Seung Gi oppa is treating us again #awesome lunch boxes #Coffee truck #Gifts #Lee Seung Gi oppa’s fans #Today’s Love, I’m so full, my stomach’s about to burst….ㅋㅋㅋㅋ “

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/english-todays-love-food-support-event-by-seungsunsa-cafe-photo/

-------

Kfood Truck
Bwl4oqmCEAAoBBq.jpg:large

Bwlyr2fCMAE3Hhe.jpg:large
Bwl4oqwCYAEWZjc.jpg:large
BwlytNQCEAAmTlk.jpg:large
BwlyuM6CUAAUlOJ.jpg:large
The boiling toppoki gif looks so hot and delicious  =P~
more picture here
Looks like they said something about SeungGi and his manager..

Guest sunshineo

(14-09-03) Entertaiment News: Lee SeungGi - #1 CF model of August

cr: seungiairen

--------
Lee Seung Gi Cuckoo Curved CF 30s version

source: tvcf via dclsg via Tryp96 (AairenVideo)

Ommo.. that female CF model so lucky.. >_<
really love the concept of this CF, perfectly match with uri romantic heartwarming man 8-> :x :x

Guest sunshineo

Fanvid: Prince Charming Lee Seung Gi

BGM: Boom Clap – Charli XCX
credit: garden via baidu tieba via Tryp96
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/fanvid-prince-charming-lee-seung-gi/

speechless 8->

Guest ghatreh

SORRY FOR MY LONG POST. I'M TRYING TO FIX SPOILER TAG :|@sunshineo & @kimia_spr, I can't Describe the scenes as well as you, Thanks for your complete review :)
@finagi, I hope we can read yours too. I'm sure we'll enjoy it a lot :)
TK2H - episode 4

my favorite phrase :D Ah Stress :D
1_zpsda0da0a5.gif
lovely kid :x
2_zpsbb88f4d3.gif
JeaHa, I know you're a naughty kid but you can also handle the horrible situations even when you are scared. you're going to be a great king :)>-
1_zpsefa62cd5.jpg
I don't use words for this scene:D just staring 8->3_zps85d98650.gif
really, what is this final test? how can they expect they trust each other? trust is the important thing in team working, but when it comes to war... what are they expecting JaeHa do? 
2_zpsc04e59e4.jpg
his acting skills are perfect. love him when his angry :P
5_zps4aa83c59.gif 4_zps262866e1.gif
6_zps7e85b3c1.gif
and this scene...I love their brotherhood relationship but I can't forgive JaeKang for this...It wasn't fair. he didn't know what was in JaeHa's mind. what he said in wc and why he shot HangAh. 3_zps913e3ade.jpg
his face is full of pain :( his eyes are full of pain =((
4_zps3bb07862.jpg
5_zps86b797e8.jpg
his acting is wonderful. I can't stop crying in this scene...
6_zpse9fe3f6a.jpg
Lee JaeKang! How could you tell him to shoot himself? (his acting... I'm crying again...)7_zpsbe0af6f5.jpg
his tears :(
8_zps6d5305dc.jpg
now, I can smile again :)
JaeHa, are you happy she is here? ;;) it means she almost forgave you ;)9_zps80badffe.jpg
10_zpsd36c18f6.jpg
my 3 year old baby ;))
11_zpsa236d14f.jpg
our lovely King and Queen :x12_zps491b9642.jpg

handsome guy. everywhere and every time! =P~

1_zps6c915295.jpg
2_zps2d4c4cf3.jpg
3_zpsc0dfd98b.jpg
4_zps562ff538.jpg
5_zps27799660.jpg
6_zpsf7caae07.jpg
7_zpsfbe38f77.jpg