Guest sunshineo

Yay.. the 10 question!! Lee Seung Gi and Airen Unfinished Story!!
Hope there'll be someone translate this.. [-O<

cr: jaewza

and.... fan account!! Thank you so much for all those people who wrote, translate and posting this :-* :x :x :x
read there:
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/14-08-24-lee-seung-gi-airen-6-fan-meeting-fan-accounts/

Guest sunshineo

Elise fan account.. so happy for her.. congrats Elise :)  =D> thanks for all you have done for SeungGi and Airens, and thank you for sharing this :-*
http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/airen-6-fm-in-seoul-my-fan-account-as-best-airen/

Guest ziimblu

Hello :)]  Am so back. Miss you all. Miss much our Seunggi. :x  So many great things goin' for him.  Happy, exciting times! 
 And yeah, I watched his Ice Bucket challenge too. 'Twas cute.  Did he have to do it in the shower? Keekeke. But, but, but, would you girls agree with me  he should have done it in the spirit of 'bare' series? B-)  We all still recall the bare series? @-) 
Hugs all around!  >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest finagi

Hello

:)

]  Am so back. 

Miss you all. 
Miss much our Seunggi. :x 
 So many great things goin' for him. 
Happy, exciting times! 

And yeah, I watched his Ice Bucket challenge too. 
'Twas cute.  Did he have to do it in the shower? Keekeke. 
But, but, but, would you girls agree with me  he should have done it in the spirit of 'bare' series? B-) 
We all still recall the bare series? @-) 

Hugs all around! 

>

:D

< >

< >

<

I will agree to you.. ;)

Hugs to you too. >:D< and welcome back.. >:D< :x

Guest sunshineo

Hoi.. hoi.. @ziimblu !! How're you ?! ^^ (hmm.. looks like you're not around anymore)
SeungGi can't do "bare" saries for ALS Ice bucket challeng, because he's Lee Seung Gi.. ;)
but he did little "bare" saries in FM, since it's special for Airens :D (looks like Airen team up to made him did several unbotton :P )

Today LSG Hingkong Cafe have fan support event for Today's Love.. hope we will have a lot of fanpic :D
or at least know what's he doing now.. :D

-------
2014 Korean Film Festival Promo

credit: AirenVideo source: tudou

(on 0.14)
Translation:
Hello, this is actor Lee Seung Gi.
My sincere congratulations on the opening of 2014 Korean Film Festival!
There are 10 wonderful Korean films to be screened for the Chinese fans.
I’m really, really happy about that.
I hope this will be a festival for everyone who loves Korean films.
I’m actually preparing for my screen debut right now, filming diligently.
Because it’s my first movie, I’m feeling both nervous and excited.
And I hope my movie will be screened in China as well.
I’ll visit you with the movie soon. Thank you!

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/2014-korean-film-festival-promo-video-lee-seung-gi/#more-1404916295
Subbed Video cut here: http://www.leesgkorea-world.com/src/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0201&wr_id=20760

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"[English] Airen 6 FM ~ Overview with Fanpics and Fancams

It's full recap from Airen 6 Fm, read there: http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/english-airen-6-fm-overview-with-fanpics-and-fancams/comment-page-1/#comment-875

Really love "SeungGi's idea corner"!! he's so sweet and witty.. where can I find this kind of men?!! ><

Lucky fan who can taste his pasta cooking.. >_<

Let's made cream pasta with Chef Lee reciepe tonight!! :D

btw, so proud to that 74 years old Granma, Still full of youth spitrit to come to SeungGi FM.. DaeBak!! that 11 yo girls from China too, Wow.. she just 1 year older than SeungGi's debut times. Well.. I think there will be younger Airen than her somewhere, but to think she an official Airen and flight from China.. her Omma must be an Airen too.. kkkk.. Wondering since when this cute girl become Airen.. :)

and Airen who come from Toronto also deserve the gift for flying that far to meet SeungGi (I get confused tho, she get DaeGu white T-shirt or DaeGU Firstlook jacket? or it's different people?)

Guest sunshineo

from Elise fan account (link have been posted above)

Then they went over Airens’ pick of the top 5 Best Scenes:

1.  Brilliant Legacy~ Kiss on the Bridge

2. YAAS~ When Ji Yong runs away to Masan and sits on the beach with his mother’s illusion

3.  The King 2 Hearts~ Cherry Blossom Proposal Scene

4. The Gu Family Book~ Backhug with Yeo Wool

5. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho~ Ninja action scene

are these your best 5 scene too gals?
All of these my fav scene too, but how can Ninja action scene become fav scene for MGIG? I mean.. Of course I love it too.. he really cool there, but it's like a side story (Even tho I also want to see he doing it more 8->). This my best 5 scene:
1. YAAS: Jiyong-Mother illussion Masan Beach scene (same witha above)
2. GFB: Kangchi determination talks with Lee Soon Shin ( how we call this scene :-? )
3. K2H: JaeHa-HangAh (SK-NK) negotiation to avoid war
4. BL : Kiss on the Bridge
5. MGIG : Woong-ah & Miho last night before Miho disappear

but I also really love DaeGu confrontation with S, DG interogation room scene, DG first smile, DG-SS back hug, KC-YW back hug, KangChi talks with his Omma, and KangChi first change become beast, KangChi turn back when YW hold his hand, KangChi Chained scene, love that HaAh cherry blossom proposal too, JaeHae baiting BongGoo to confess King murdered, JH save Hang-ah in Jail, JH playing piano with Hang-ah, JH bridge scene when King died, Hwan protect sleeping Eun Sung, Hwan-SeungMi first meeting memory, Hwan-EunSung-Grandma hospital scene, Hwan singing scene, Daewong come back for Miho after leaving her in Ship, That Ninja/Swordman scene, Airport/Sharing bead kiss, DW prefer Miho banner gift, hoi-hoi scene.. and.. so on.. :D

Oh.. don't forget SeungGi first drama, Infamous Chil Sister. I haven't watch all episode too (since it so many and without eng sub, still watching it one by one when have time), but already watch SeungGi major scene that people recomended and recap it, love them all, esp the scene when he leaving to MS, when his hand get hurt while working in field, and when know their baby sick.. T_T

Guest finagi

Unnie here's my fav. 5 scene..

1. Yaas - the don't do that with ji kook..

2. TK2H - the confrontation with UN official about the bomb in treadmill..

3. MGIAG- airport kiss scene

4. Gu F.- back hug too

5. BL- bridge kiss

And I like the beach scene with illusion mom too, the confrontation with panseok, the cherry blossom proposal, the cry out sing in BL, too many to mention...to make it short again I enjoy every scene to all his drama... ;):D

Guest sunshineo

Lee Seung Gi's Drama Character Fan design by GeniusSYYS almost finished!! (the basic design charicature has posted by @finagi some pages back)
Always love GeniusSYYS fan'art.. :x :x :x and this one really cool!! made me want to have one.. >_<
fan by geniusSYYS
cr: geniusSYYS
http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/seung-gi-caricatures-fan-art-the-finished-product/

Let's call their name one by one.. :D from left to right:
Cha Dae Wong - Hwang Tae Ja - Lee Jae Ha - Eun Dae Gu - Ancient and Modern Choi Kang Chi - Sun-Wo Hwan

Somehow want to see beast KangChi too, well.. the modern one was in beast mode too (bc his ayes green) buut I mean this one:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img197/9356/0151copycopycopy.jpg

Guest sunshineo

I forgot to talk about this that time, Elise post translation of this article on Jul 11 (thanks Elise). I think it was before YAAS final episode :-? maybe DaeGu have more style after that (?)
I'm so in love to DaeGu simple but chic style, and we can feel his outfit transformation really had influence to setting the mood.. I remember he wore more white when the love started to blossom, and I almost shout "Wow, he wears blue!!" when I see teaser of episode with undercover date, I was thinking there's must be something good will happen.. and we really got the Kiss scene :D

Somehow I wanted to collect all his outfit transformation head to toe (love his shoes) + scene explanation when he wear that, but I don't have anough time.. than I forget.. :P
Plus I don't know much about fashion ( I just know what I like and don't like :P ). Hope someone more expert can do it (shout out to Ann ;;) )

------------
Dae Gu Dae Gu Style~ His 16 Outfit Collection and Transformation

Lee Seung Gi’s “Dae Gu Dae Gu Style”, a fashion collection consisting of 16 different outfits, reflects Eun Dae Gu’s evolution throughout the drama.  From the beginning of the drama where he is very abrasive and foul mouthed to the gradual change in him after he arrests Jo Hyung Chul, Eun Dae Gu’s psychological state is portrayed through his fashion.  In the drama, he wears apparel appropriate for a detective working at Gangnam Police Station~ neat and tidy yet comfortable for movement.  Going from one extreme to another, the Lee Seung Gi brand, “Eun Dae Gu Look” is portrayed to perfection.

daegu fashionCredit: TOPSTARNEWS

When Eun Dae Gu first entered Gangnam Police Station, he was full of trauma from his youth and rage towards Seo Pan Seok. Therefore, he had to portray a cold and prickly image. He mostly wore black collarless shirts with about 3 to 5 buttons and black pants to uphold the “chic Dae Gu” image.  Also, on the days he worked at the Gangnam Police Station, he wore white collarless t-shirts, long black pants, and a black backpack. When he went to the club undercover, he wore a black hooded jacket with leather overlay on his sleeves in addition to a black round neck t-shirt. This was to emphasize a dark and simple feel to his character.  As a masculine man overflowing with charisma, Lee Seung Gi wore neutral colored t-shirts and wild, black stadium pants befitting of Eun Dae Gu’s character.  Also combining black and blue in his outerwear depicted Eun Dae Gu’s bold character as a detective of the Violent Crimes Unit.

After his romance with Eo Soo Seon began, he appeared in natural white tones as “Pure Dae Gu”.  In the scene where he saves Eo Soo Seon from getting hit by a motorcycle, he wore a refreshing looking white t-shirt, black cardigan, and grey toned shoes to play down his character. When he confessed his feelings for Eo Soo Seon in front of the team, he wore a neat and casual white shirt which made him look stylish.   In the scene where he goes down to Masan to investigate, his clothing was interspersed with a colored denim shirt over a bright toned t-shirt for a stylish layered look.  

In particular, although Eun Dae Gu is a character with deep pain, as he steadily grows into a humane detective, Lee Seung Gi keeps close tabs on his character’s every move to portray this to perfection.  He’s always worrying about a different side of Eun Dae Gu and rumor has it that he confers with his stylist about deciding on his clothes.

The stylist in charge of Lee Seung Gi’s clothing said “When the drama began, Eun Dae Gu was chic and overflowed with charisma.  We prepared a monotonous black and white concept for him. As he grows more comfortable with social relationships and a love line with Eo Soo Seon develops, his clothing also brightens and changes to a casual look. Lee Seung Gi is meticulous with every shoe, bag and item to harmonize them with his character. Because he takes it very seriously, that’s probably why his fashion shines even more.”

Lee Seung Gi’s agency said,”In order to transform into Eun Dae Gu from head to toe, Lee Seung Gi is after perfection. Through his fashion style, he is paying attention to portraying Eun Dae Gu’s feelings and personality. Watch Lee Seung Gi’s unique passion in his struggle to portray Eun Dae Gu even through extrinsic factors besides acting.”

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

Original article: TOPSTARNEWS

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/dae-gu-dae-gu-style-his-16-outfit-collection-and-transformation/

Guest sunshineo

Yay, finally some pic from LSG Hongkong cafe for Today's Love Support event!!
The foods for now (let's wait if they got SeungGi pic or not), and it's super delicious foods as always.. What do you think this lonely person (me), who still up at this hour will think when see this foods..? =P~

class="entry-title"14.08.26 Today’s Love Support Event by Lee Seung Gi Fans

kUvRrb.jpg

2Rnlwr.jpg

YlbkUp.jpgig7m68.jpg

Z8svpF.jpg

more picture here: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/14-08-26-todays-love-support-event-by-lee-seung-gi-fans/

here's where they order the foods: http://blog.naver.com/ina901/220105678602

Looks like they made two (?) event senwich/lunch set and dinner set event for TL cast and crew :) Edit: It said it was late night snack event. All of them(?)

Guest sunshineo

Oh, Airens (not sure, maybe Official Airen fanclub) also order the food from there for Airen 6 FM Support Event

Love their foods basket set, it's looks like flower bouquet.. so beautiful :x :x
_MG_2435_copy.jpg?type=w2
and of course.. delicious =P~
_MG_2379_copy.jpg?type=w2
_MG_2308_copy.jpg?type=w2
_MG_2285_copy.jpg?type=w2
more pictures here: http://blog.naver.com/ina901/220102434533

but SeungGi's Spaghetti cooking would be the best and most delicious food in that day :-bd

Guest sunshineo

finagi said: Unnie here's my fav. 5 scene.. 1. Yaas - the don't do that with ji kook.. 2. TK2H - the confrontation with UN official about the bomb in treadmill.. 3. MGIAG- airport kiss scene 4. Gu F.- back hug too 5. BL- bridge kiss And I like the beach scene with illusion mom too, the confrontation with panseok, the cherry blossom proposal, the cry out sing in BL, too many to mention...to make it short again I enjoy every scene to all his drama... ;):D

Guest sunshineo

Lee Sung Gi Hongkong Cafe Today's Love Support Event (2014-08-27)

10593040_274775412720578_62387259961415810517476_274775342720585_133202643588066
10616309_274775362720583_414602284634272
cr: LSGHKCAFE fb
more pic: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.274774969387289.1073741849.161399197391534&type=1

anyone understand chinese?
140827'今天的戀愛'單獨應援成功,感謝官網和Hook的安排和大暖男李昇基。縱然當天已經拍攝了一段時間,肚子餓著,但仍和我們打招呼。這樣的李昇基最暖

google translate:
140827 'Today's Love' alone should aid success, thanks official website and Hook arrangements and big warm man Lee Seung Gi. Even if the day has taken some time, stomach empty, but still greet us. Such a warmest Lee Seung Gi.

another hard question!!!! its harder than last question in singer thread!!!
there is a lot of scene that i love in his dramas.
it take me about 10 hours to  just watch my top scenes of each seunngi's drama!!!
let me think......

famous princess:in ep 10 when he went to oldest chil sister house to meet daeng chil sister!!he was so cute!!

bl: when hwan talk about why he become bad guy to eun song in hospital. :x

mgig: i really love ep 1-4 very very very much but if i want to pick just one scene ,in ep 14 after woong give back bead to miho and he ask if miho is ok and faint!!! ouri caring woong ah.... :x

tk2h:no matter what my fave part is when jaeha went to china and find hang ah in jail!!! i cant explain how i feel when i see jae ha run toward the jail when he heard hang ah call him!!! ouri lovely man... king jae ha.... 8->
and i also really love in episode 1 when hanga called jae ha. comrade lee jae ha and jae ha said i said im not comrade. some times i suddenly say that line when i sit in home!!

gfb: when he visit gongdall to say i count all the beans!!! ouri cute and innocent gomiho!! :-*

yaas:ep 18!!!! :D  ouri sad daego daego... :(

now i think abou it...i hove alot more fave part!! maybe i should register in soompi 5 more time and  logg in with them and post my other top scenes?? :Pi want to say more!!! :(( ;)

sunshineo said: finagi said: Unnie here's my fav. 5 scene.. 1. Yaas - the don't do that with ji kook.. 2. TK2H - the confrontation with UN official about the bomb in treadmill.. 3. MGIAG- airport kiss scene 4. Gu F.- back hug too 5. BL- bridge kiss And I like the beach scene with illusion mom too, the confrontation with panseok, the cherry blossom proposal, the cry out sing in BL, too many to mention...to make it short again I enjoy every scene to all his drama... ;):D

sunshineo said: from Elise fan account (link have been posted above)

Then they went over Airens’ pick of the top 5 Best Scenes:

1.  Brilliant Legacy~ Kiss on the Bridge

2. YAAS~ When Ji Yong runs away to Masan and sits on the beach with his mother’s illusion

3.  The King 2 Hearts~ Cherry Blossom Proposal Scene

4. The Gu Family Book~ Backhug with Yeo Wool

5. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho~ Ninja action scene

1. YAAS: Jiyong-Mother illussion Masan Beach scene (same witha above)
2. GFB: Kangchi determination talks with Lee Soon Shin ( how we call this scene :-? )
3. K2H: JaeHa-HangAh (SK-NK) negotiation to avoid war
4. BL : Kiss on the Bridge
5. MGIG : Woong-ah & Miho last night before Miho disappear

but I also really love DaeGu confrontation with S, DG interogation room scene, DG first smile, DG-SS back hug, KC-YW back hug, KangChi talks with his Omma, and KangChi first change become beast, KangChi turn back when YW hold his hand, KangChi Chained scene, love that HaAh cherry blossom proposal too, JaeHae baiting BongGoo to confess King murdered, JH save Hang-ah in Jail, JH playing piano with Hang-ah, JH bridge scene when King died, Hwan protect sleeping Eun Sung, Hwan-SeungMi first meeting memory, Hwan-EunSung-Grandma hospital scene, Hwan singing scene, Daewong come back for Miho after leaving her in Ship, That Ninja/Swordman scene, Airport/Sharing bead kiss, DW prefer Miho banner gift, hoi-hoi scene.. and.. so on.. :D