Guest finagi

SG is now making spaghetti; he said he wanted to make it for everyone, but it would be impossible, so he’s just making enough for 1 person; he was chopping garlic, got tired, and decided to sit down

11w5E6.jpg

~~~~~~

source: dclsg, weibo, baidu tieba

Guest finagi

Good Evening Airens! >:D<

Good evening @sunshineo‌ unnie >:D< how's your day?

I'm sure our fellow Airens must having so much fun with our seunggi oppa. I envy them, but I'm happy for them too..they deserved it for supporting and loving our seunggi..

:x

Share some stories with us.

:D

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"14.08.24 Lee Seung Gi Fan Meeting with Airen 6 Posted on Aug 24, 2014 by tryp96

SG’s Best 5 Songs (selected by fans?):

1. Return
2. Because You’re My Woman
3. Love Taught Me to Drink
4. Delete
5. Words of Love/Cry Out

SG went down the stage to shake hands with a fan in wheelchair.

~~~~~~

SG cried during the Airen Video screening.
SG went backstage to change again. They are showing the ‘Unfinished Stories’ video where SG answers 10 questions from fans.
SG sang Return, Let’s Go On Vacation, Slave, Because You’re My Woman.
The fan meeting just ended (after 3 hours!). But there’s still the handshake session.
A dclsg fan after FM: SG speaks well, but more importantly, you can really feel his sincerity, so it’s very touching…
SG even brought pickles(?) from home.

cRpAIa.jpg

~~~~~~

SG is now making spaghetti; he said he wanted to make it for everyone, but it would be impossible, so he’s just making enough for 1 person; he was chopping garlic, got tired, and decided to sit down He cut a lot of bacon because he said people liked meat, but the fans told him it was too much. It was taking too long to boil the water, so staff brought boiling water to the stage, but SG said it was too much water; he only needed 1 liter, and now he didn’t know how much there was in the pot. Then he asked fans to time 6 minutes. He also added too much wine, and he realized he could get drunk after just eating the spaghetti. SG actually brought the knife from home.

SG personally fed the spaghetti to a fan!!!

11w5E6.jpg

~~~~~~

The fan meeting is hosted by Kim Young Chul (from Strong Heart).
SeungGi’s character in the movie is named ‘Kang Joon Soo’, has curly/permed hair
Opening performance: Will You Marry Me
Looking for the Best Airen: choosing from the board of things fans did because of SG
Fan interaction games: hula hoop; SG unbuttoned his shirt, gwiyomi song; a Chinese fan got his autograph on stage

G1iM6g.jpg
VbTi05.jpg

NmuQ2B.jpg

source: dclsg, weibo, baidu tieba

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14.08.24 Lee Seung Gi prepares gifts for fansPosted on Aug 24, 2014by tryp96

Banana milk with handwritten messages:

PbPh0l.jpg

3m9TCh.jpg
JaKhUR.jpg
68qtCy.jpg
jU8dEI.jpg
qtujdf.jpg
5pB5hH.jpg

source: weibo

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"14.08.24 Lee Seung Gi shaking hands with fan in wheelchair Posted on Aug 24, 2014 by tryp96

According to a fan account I read on dclsg, the person in wheelchair has been a fanboy of singer SG for 10 years, but yesterday was his first time seeing SG in person! He calls SG hyung, so he’s pretty young. Anyway, SG went down the stage, shook his hands, gave him encouragement, and even hugged him. He said it was the happiest moment in his life.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/14-08-24-lee-seung-gi-shaking-hands-with-fan-in-wheelchair/

video credit: laeticia521
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

About these ads

Guest sunshineo

Yay.. the 10 question!! Lee Seung Gi and Airen Unfinished Story!!
Hope there'll be someone translate this.. [-O<

cr: jaewza

and.... fan account!! Thank you so much for all those people who wrote, translate and posting this :-* :x :x :x
read there:
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/14-08-24-lee-seung-gi-airen-6-fan-meeting-fan-accounts/