Guest sunshineo

HQ facam with longer version of Lee Seung Gi at Kcon M!Coutdown oppening

cr: 001diamond
It was close up and record the part of introduction
"... The Actor with a thousand faces,A Man with many Charms, Multi talented Entertainer, S.Korea's No.1 Star, LEE SEUNG GI"
And the star rising to the stage  =D>

Should thank Mnet for nice introduction :)

Guest finagi

Wow @sunshineo‌ unnie that video is really amazing, you can see clearly he's smile.. :-bd

And you can feel the excitement of the fans..they'll totally crazy over to our no.1 star.

;)

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
ne.. ne.. ne... now I know when he smile like in the pic we saw earlier.. and more of his smile and another exspression.. :x :x

And thank you for worrying me.. (and sorry again) you're really a sweet dongseng.. :-*
btw you just back from school in this time? wasn't it around 8.30 pm at Philippines? you must a diligent student like your Oppa rite? ;)

--------
Should update info here..
SeungGi stay one more night in LA.. looks like his schedule more loose now.. :)

9cf6c08b5e85c1b47ce797b566e90678_bigger.USAiren @USAiren 8 hr Seunggi is leaving LA on Aug 12th 13:40 and will be arrived in Seoul at 18:10 on Aug 13th (KST)

and guess what he was do.. looks like he spend time with Midae hyung again (Envy >_<)
Happy if he really can had some relax time with his lovely hyung.. and happy for you too Midae hyung, you need rest too (although still.. envy :P )
dvbVIKzp_bigger.jpegChristina WaNg제의 @ChristinaWSGL 4 hr

140811 [PDT] Someone saw #LeeSeungGi and Lee Seo Jin ssi at Universalstudio -> http://instagram.com/p/rl7yIZCiCr/ 

Image preview

Guest finagi

@finagi

ne.. ne.. ne... now I know when he smile like in the pic we saw earlier.. and more of his smile and another exspression.. :x :x

And thank you for worrying me.. (and sorry again) you're really a sweet dongseng.. :-*

btw you just back from school in this time? wasn't it around 8.30 pm at Philippines? you must a diligent student like your Oppa rite? ;)

yes unnie now we clearly know when he start smiling...

Unnie its ok, of course you have work to do.. And yes unnie just got home fast 8 pm, we have so much to do now in school, i dont know why, that's why dont have time to post anything the whole day, all i can do is to sneak peek.. :D

Well unnie what can I do our oppa is a model student I need to be like him ;) that's one of the reason Why i love him :\"> and like all of you unnies said seunggi oppa like a good student like him..so I need to be.. :\">

And unnie thanks if you find me a sweet dongseng.. :x

Guest sunshineo

Seunggi is very nice. He signed for some of the fans. :-)昇基人好好。他帮一些粉丝们签名。:-)

We got him some gifts and he accepted it with a big smile. He held on to the gifts and never pass to his manager. *very touched* 我们准备了一些礼物。他微笑地收下了它。他也全程一直拿着礼物并没有交给经理拿~ 感动死了~~
Good bye Seunggi!昇基再见!!
See you in Seoul~ Now, worldren has the approval from Seung Gi to travel~~ 38.gif我们首尔见~ 昇基已批准世界爱人出国了~~ 38.gifhttp://leesgkorea-world.com/src/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0201&wr_id=20650
---------
Lee Seung Gi Airport Fahion

LES(ART)ISTS FOOTBALL T-SHIRT WANG#83

Bu3T-g9CUAAIlu6.jpg:large

cr: koni_sptlsg

Guest sunshineo

@sweetcream
Yap, Of course they talking about how tall and how more handsome he is in person. :) And how lucky they're can meet him (make me envy more >.<)

Should I post more comment and fanact? :-?
wait a minute than.. or you can ask @dearshawol95 for more detail..
She went to Kcon and stood just some feets away from SeungGi at CJ Boots (major envy), she said he's so tall, rite @deershawol95? ;)

------
posted by @star+roll on singer thread
star+roll said:

This is so cute.  Someone who wasn't a fan met him... 

http://luhannie-baobei.tumblr.com/

For fan engagement i got Lee Seung Gi. I have to admit i was a little disappointed at first bc honestly i haven’t watched any of his dramas before. I’ve heard of him and seen him on some variety shows, but I’ve never actually watched him in action lol. My friends were bigger fans of him than i was. When i actually saw him in person tho……OMG HE IS SO HANDSOME

before it was my turn to get the signing i was getting really nervous and i was scared that i was gonna stutter in front of him lol but luckily i didn’t haha

when i got to the table, he looked at me LEGIT LOOKED ME IN THE EYES OMG and was like “what’s your name ?” and i had to spell it out to him bc a lot of people usually spell Candace wrong and he did lol. I said “d” and he put “j” and i was like “no d” and he threw away that card and put “z” and i was like “noooo D” and i drew it out in the air for him and he looked up and was like “ohhhhh DDDD” and he drew it out in the air too and i was like “yeah hahaha” then he signed the card and HE SHOOK MY HAND his hands are so soft i swear i think my hands were shaking when i shook his hand omg

Lee Seung Gi is seriously really nice and I’m glad i got him. I’m gonna go watch some of his dramas now lol

I wanna touch his soft hands now...  8->

Guest sunshineo

Soompi take some nice picture for us, (thanks soompi) but didn't say anything.. :P
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/12/girls-generation-cnblue-iu-lee-seung-gi-b1a4-and-more-walk-the-red-carpet-at-kcon-2014/27/

from Mwave
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73168/kcon-2014photo-cn-blue-snsd-and-more-pump-up-day-2-of-kcon-2014-m-countdown-2nights-in-la
14098675.jpg

Lee Seung Gi′s famous polite wave

from dramafaver
http://www.dramafever.com/news/cnblue-lee-seung-gi-girls-generation-bts--and-spica-heat-up-the-kcon-2014-red-carpet/?pl=1&pc=DFSale25&utm_source=pjx&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=cmpjx&PJX=21181
Lee Seung Gi from Gu Family Book, and You Are all Surrounded wowed fans with his beautiful eyes and adorable smile that look even more amazing in real life!
Lee_Seung_Gi_kcon_2014_dramafever_2.jpg

posted by @vi4 at singer thread

vi4 said: Aww I hope girlfriday had a chance to see him (maybe at the VIP room yesterday). From her twitter, koala saw him at the concert on Saturday. She's so cute fangirling over him. She said Seung Gi just come out MC in English & I'm actually crying :D 

Guest sunshineo

posted by @Bem at singer thread

Lee Seung Gi introducing himself at
KCON 2014! Fan Signing

@valerie espinosa :

[fancam] i won a fan signing with no
other than Lee Seung Gi! gosh he is
gorgeous in person and so nice! had
a big old smile the whole time we
waved each other asked me for my
name so he can write it and of course
i had to spell it out to him. i loved
that hehe! i was able to tell him i
loved him in You're all Surrounded
which he thanked me. we shook
hands i grabbed him with both of my
hands i was too excited! btw his
hands are really soft omg!

--------------
this fan has a lot of nice pics
tumblr_na2m2wvBTg1sqd5ryo4_500.jpg
cr: byuntae-sica
from her name and profil looks like she was not airen or fan of Seung Gi before, but the title is "Lee SeungGi please be my Oppa forver" ;;) and love her tag "He was so gentlemanly and well dressed in person" ;;)
more here: http://byuntae-sica.tumblr.com/post/94302851634/lee-seunggi-please-be-my-oppa-forever

Guest sunshineo

Miffy @SummerMiffy 5 hr

Lee seung gi stood up right away and went down to sign for a handicapped fan 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
I think Tryp and some USAiren also said about it, but didn't take pic
Edit: here what Tryp96'tweet two days ago
At the fan signing, there was a girl in wheelchair. SeungGi actually went down the stage, crouched down to her eye level & signed for her.

Guest sunshineo

I think SeungGi will arrive at Seoul soon

cr: Tryp96

------------

tryp96 @tryp96  ·  11 Agt

At CJ booth, we stood in back & couldn't see SG well. A fanboy provided some hilarious commentary. He even asked for SG-used water bottle.

USAiren @USAiren 11 Agt @tryp96 yeah. He kept saying "he is handsome" "he is very tall" and when SG drank water, "I wanna have that water bottle!" Haha

keke.. sweet fanboy ;))

----

class="entry-title"14.08.10 Lee Seung Gi signing for USAiren at KCONIt's from Min'ah via insta I WAS SO FREAKING CLOSE TO #LEESEUNGGI OMFG HE WAS FLAWLESS AND SO NICE OMG #KCON2014

read some USAiren comment who was there in Tryp blog

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/14-08-10-lee-seung-gi-signing-for-usairen/

USAiren @USAiren Seunggi signed on the our welcoming board when he left the CJ booth! He was smiling and ssting"thank you, USAiren" !!
-----
And these t-shirt with SG autograph from WriteGirl booth when USAiren make more donation in second day:

USAiren @USAiren They gave us 2 signed t-shirts with warm smile :-) Thank you Worldren and USAiren!! You guys are awesome!!

Guest sunshineo

Lee Seung Gi Incheon Airport Arrival (140812) Press Photos
Bu6URURCEAE2EMl.jpg:large
기사이미지

20140813192906395.jpg
20140813192906415.jpg
20140813192906420.jpg

Somehow I wonder if Dispatch follow him to LA or not.. :-? Hope they didn't :P

Guest finagi

Good evening Airens! :D

Just got home.. Finally..what a tiring day..

Good evening @sunshineo unnie >:D< how's your day? Hope its not much tiring like mine.. :D

Wow seunggi oppa got back ... He looks so happy and fresh..i think he enjoyed he's a little vacation with midae hyung in LA...im happy for him :D though I'm envy with madae hyung. :P

Welcome back to Korea Seunggi oppa >:D< :x

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie, I'll visit the movie thread and i give you a lol button on your one post tthere coz I find it amuzing. :D and I agree with you, your in full fangirling mode there.. :P and I disagree that your English is bad, your English is not bad, its just that maybe he/she didn't get it what you mean there, but I totally understand what are you trying to say there.. Or maybe because were on the same boat ;)

And unnie your post there is amazing :-bd

Guest sunshineo

Good evening @finagi ^^
My day wonderful as always, still with a lot of work, but not as busy as yesterday :) and we can see SeungGi today.. so it made my day.. :x :x

Keep fighting for your school activity!! ^^ Let's watch this to recharge our spirit (but don't forget to finish your homework if you have ;) )
KBSW upload another episode of 1n2d seasion 1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"2 Days and 1 Night Season 1 | 1박 2일 시즌 1 - 1st Scorching Heat Camp, part 2

Guest finagi

Hello @sunshineo‌ unnie >:D< its good to know that your day is always wonderful.

Unnie I'm just finish my homework now, so I'm ready for fangirling mode ;)

Actually unnie, now that YAAS is finish I' watching 1n2d season 1 again ( though I never tried watching the others season) im on the last viewer tour and the last appearance of Kang Hodong oppa. :)