Guest sunshineo

another fancam
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"140809 Lee Seung Gi speaking in full English!

for KCON M!Countdown LA WAHHHHH SO CUTE.

credit: jas in

how he come out from above the stage like his apearance for opening and his performance at MAMA, looks like Mnet love him to do that :P but love it, make you feel deugeun2 when see him inch by inch from head to toe.. And it's much better rather than if they make him appear flying above.. even it's awsome, I myself feel affraid to see it..

waiting viki upload the coverage..

Guest finagi

Good evening Airens! Unnies :x

Wow the crowd are really excited to see him, the response are totally daebak..and he's English is really good :-bd wow seunggi oppa you really are simply Amazing :-bd :x and I really like the introduction about him.."South Koreas no.1 Star" but for us Airens you are our only one Superstar. :x

Guest sunshineo

@LoveSG

I don't think Vakaala attend Kcon.. (not sure though). beside Vakaala some Airen also give link to that video that make confuse who should I give credit,  Bridie Lee is the one who upload the video to youtube
but we can ask Vakaala if its her or not.. :D

------
Still from instagram (can only give the link)

Love this fancam of SG at WriteGirl Booth
by gogoghostship : Lee Seung Gi!! Barely managed to get a video since there were all these press guys in the way

Even it's short fancam, he just so lovely, press and fans (?) say and asking many question in the same time, but he keep smiling and try to listen, give eye contact and answer as best as he can.. so calm and so so lovely :x :x

Guest finagi

@LoveSG

I don't think Vakaala attend Kcon.. (not sure though). beside Vakaala some Airen also give link to that video that make confuse who should I give credit,  Bridie Lee is the one who upload the video to youtube

but we can ask Vakaala if its her or not.. :D

------

Still from instagram (can only give the link)

Love this fancam of SG at WriteGirl Booth

by gogoghostship : Lee Seung Gi!! Barely managed to get a video since there were all these press guys in the way

Even

it's short fancam, he just so lovely, press and fans (?) say and asking

many question in the same time, but he keep smiling and try to listen,

give eye contact and answer as best as he can.. so calm and so so lovely :x :x

well unnie what can you expect to our perfect man, that's our lee seung gi oppa ;) that's why we love him.. :x

I'm happy and envy to those fans, they'll see our seunggi oppa up close and personal 8-> I'm sure they will all go home with a broad smile on their face. :D

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
Right, really envy >_<

Love this one too, it's just fancam of SG leaving WriteGirl Booth (Tryp96 also already post it )
by petraluvbebe: Kcon Day 1. I'm EXHAUSTED!! But it's worth it!! Lee Seung Gi !♥♥ #LeeSeunggi #KCON #LosAngeles #LA

his fanservice is Jjang!! Well, it's just he waving (cutely) as usual. But because we now following him right from the airport, I can feel how tight his schedule. He arrived just some hours before the schedule (if he take the flight in last minte like this, looks like his schedule before it also thight), I think he just have time to change his clothes and styling his hair (hope he didn't forget his meal) because when I still read how fans spazzing about his arrival, and fans from the airport still upload the picture that they already at the boots, no long after that he come. He also didn't has much time to stay at the Booths. Look at HanGuk manajer, he keep into his phone right from their come to the venue till they leave it. Looks like Mnet crue already make a call for rehearsal. Even he just there for short time, at least he should know from where he will come out, where he should leave, the audio etc. And to think he's in the oppening.. Aigoo.. he running here and there before that (if It's me, my mental peparation must be wouldn't ready yet to even open a meeting :P ). But even in that tight schedule, he still doing his best at the Booths, be there as long as he can, hand over the donnation, asking question, chatting with fans (he say all of them are cute, ommo what will you can do when he say that with sweet smile) taking picture with volunteers and fans. He's not the type who will dragging his walk, especially when there're a lot excited fans, he know it could become chaotic if he give more oportunity, and of course his diligent long legs already familar to walk fast for catching his schedule. But he give handshake as much as he can, megawatt smile, eye contact, and even back waving again before he enter the van. He sure know that fans waiting for him for so long and want more time with him. He make that short encounter worth so much for fans.. :x :x

Edit: Ommo, why I have a long comment for a short fancam!! (mianhae, just couldn't help it) I should say his bright smile while waving sincere make all exhauted fans heart gone and swooooned by it..
not the one before he enter his van, but still the same awesme waving
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
credit: as labeled

Guest sunshineo

How could he have this smile while make that opening?!! :-* :x

credit :as labeled
when do you think ha make this smile? I think it's while the crowd make a loud scream unconditionally.. :D or maybe when he a bit nervous? :D Or he just smile like that constanly :D
Really need HQ close up video >_<
Anyone have check viki Kcon coverege? (my proxy sarver couldn't work again..) >.<
http://www.viki.com/tv/24750c-kcon-2014?q=KCON2014
There're still no SeungGi clip though

Guest finagi

@sunshineo unnie its ok you can post long whenever you want, we like it ;) and I understand you why your post is long, coz its really hard to explain or to find a right words to attached to him, coz you can't see everywhere a star like our seunggi oppa, you can see how sincere he is to the fans, he always gives he's best smile to them even though he's already tired, coz he knows the fans are waiting for a long time just to see him.. :D

Yes unnie we hope that he never escape his meal, and hope he has a time to relax a little. :D

Waahh unnie I think my post is a long too.. Mianhe.. :\">

Guest finagi

How could he have this smile while make that opening?!! :-* :x

credit :as labeled

when do you think ha make this smile? I think it's while the crowd make a loud scream unconditionally.. :D or maybe when he a bit nervous? :D Or he just smile like that constanly :D

Really need HQ close up video >_<

Anyone have check viki Kcon coverege? (my proxy sarver couldn't work again..) >.<

http://www.viki.com/tv/24750c-kcon-2014?q=KCON2014

There're still no SeungGi clip though

unnie I think all of the above.. ;) and who cannot scream like there's no tomorrow if you see that kind of smile.. 8-> that kind of smile if you see, you can't help but to fall in love :x

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
Even "Fusion" have an awesome statement about how awesome our star: :x :x

When dapper, suit-wearing host Lee Seung Gi appeared, for instance, screens reminded you he was a top star. And he, in turn, played his role, addressing the crowd in English: “[Tonight] Korea and U.S. become one through the love of K-pop!”

Wa21c14.jpg

Photo credit: Courtesy of Kcon via Fusion

full article Kcon coverage: http://fusion.net/culture/story/kcon-2014-day-thousands-celebrate-pop-korean-culture-934787

----
Uri MC rising to the stage with jjang jjang vibe :x

Guest sunshineo

Good morning Airen!! (it's 5 am in my country) and Good afternoon for SeungGi and USAiren...!! ^^

Aigoo.. looks like that Kcon ticket pass really a mess, you should ask a trade here and there to get the ones you wants.. Can feel you USAiren.. T_T hope for the best for you gals..

-----
And why this Airen suddenly upload this picture, maybe miss Woong-ah Oppa so much.. or maybe hope LA become more Cooling down (but not raing please).. seeing this in the morning make you want to wake up and wash your face.. so freshh..!! :x
cr: seunggi871133

DaeWooong-aah.. how things work out with Miho? Miss you and want to see you with Miho again, maybe someday!! :-*

Guest sunshineo

Artist Angagement with Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin changed to 3.30pm PDT
Here we waiting..

db47bd20e72e9fe621b488efb6043d37_bigger.theONESHOTS @the_oneshots 15 mnt

Getting ready for Lee Seunggi and Lee Seo Jin at #kcon2014. I don't know how I'm going to survive his dimple. pic.twitter.com/6b2JDV5GNm

aaaaaaa_bigger.jpgJenny Moreno @Jenny10161 16 mnt

Waiting for Lee Seung Gi and Lee so Jin to come out! ##KCON2014 pic.twitter.com/a9BRGGObtX

Guest sunshineo

Maybe because we didn't need google to know what thhose fans say, reading their fangirling make me really excited.. like he's come to my country too.. Love their fangirling..!! Some so witty.. some just so excited!! but is kinda difficult if keep posting it here.. so will only post the pics.. generally its say how handsome, beautiful cute, nice, awesome he is like usual.. :P

cr: Summermiffy

as labeled via kaorufortune

ButjVUVCEAAxj6Y.jpg:large
ButjgHICYAAnmtl.jpg:large
ButjkpSCUAAoFHZ.jpg:large
Butjmc3CEAIcMQ2.jpg:large
cr: jenny10161

Guest sunshineo

Btw, where Midae hyung? didn't see him again after from LAX arrival. And He didn't come to the sighing too? Well.. as long as SeungGi there.. nothing else matter.. just wondering.. :D

fancam (via insta)

MiuMiu @MiuMiu1120 17 mnt

Lee Seung Gi fan signing #kcon2014 http://instagram.com/p/riQoR4M7Yx/

And can't help just to agree for this comment, but just wait until he bite his bottom lip!! You can fainted when see it!!
FMeAZQ9C_bigger.jpegAngela 'Gel' Soriao @purplegela 18 mnt

THAT LIP BITE I'M OUT #LeeSeungGi 

Guest sunshineo

At CJ Booths now.. Hwoah.. he change his shirst. Whn he change it? In the van?
or did he change in front of fans? ;))

yqzaqfbX_bigger.pngKCONUSA @kconusa 12 mnt

[iDOL] Lee Seung Gi is with us now at the CJ O Shopping Booth! #kcon2014 pic.twitter.com/I7EmD5obXM

Permalink gambar yang terpasangPermalink gambar yang terpasang
CJ, Since SeungGi promote your product, can you promote Today's Love there!! bassically its your product too and its your job to promote it.. an early prootion in LA will be a good start!! Just asking SeungGi about it, and our King of promotion will promote it well.. ;;)
(and that's mean he who did the promotion again :P )

Guest sunshineo

fanpics!!

Cr: as labeled via kaorufortune

It's must be hot and bedazzle under LA summer heat.. he must need sunglasses, even Kcon crews wear it!! but he didn't wear it.. just for make aye contact with you his lovely fans!! you lucky..
But he looks more dazzling than a sunlight!! :x :x maybe that's why he didn't really need it :P

Butt2_KCUAAhbJm.jpg:large
Butt3VBCMAE7COI.jpg:large
credit: waejoonyoungwae

Looks like there's Q-A session. let's wait to know what he say.. :)

Guest sunshineo

more fanpics

cr: Gaijinsama77

Hwa... this one really dazzling..!! I need my sunglasses too!! B-)

Blinded by his sunny smile!!
this one precious!! heodang face lol..
Someone... please give him sunglesses!! hope his eye already fully recovery!!
speechless.. he just too handsome and cute :x :x

cr: hyungchunnie

Guest sunshineo

tryp96 @tryp96 18 mnt I think they set strict rules for the fan signing. When I asked SG to sign an extra card for USAiren, he said he had to do it latter

it must become chaotic if people see fans ask an extra signing.. but sweet him for say to do it latter.. :x
-------

tryp96 @tryp96 16 mnt When SG was leaving the CJ booth, a Filipino airen gave him the 'welcome to USA' placard, and SG signed it for her.

Aww.. so sweet of him!! he really want to keep his promise for USAiren!! how can I didn't love him.. :x :x he do that even with-not-so-much-time he has.. And that lucky Filipino Airen who willing to fly to LA worth it to talk with him :)

------
tryp96 @tryp96 18 mnt When we went to WriteGirl to make more donations, they actually gave us 2 SG-autographed tshirts! @USAiren will use them for future event^^

Lucky you gals!! >_<
Wait a minute, more donations? still have money left? LOL you Airens really generious and hardworking.. :x :x