KCON 2014 Program Book – Lee Seung GiPosted on Aug 6, 2014
ouTSH1.jpg
cLPUkA.jpg
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/kcon-2014-program-book-lee-seung-gi/

Looks like Seunggi's appearance in the KCON are both for commercial and humanitarian purposes..... not as an actor or singer..... should I be happy or angry or sad about this?
Anyway's here's his schedule as well :P
USA_FULL11-1.jpg~original
Shoutout to @tryp96 Thanks for all these information!!!!!!!

Guest sunshineo

[ENG] MBC News: Lee Seunggi To Participate in CJ Donation Drive For Low-Income Teengirls (WriteGirl) @KCONUSA

August 7, 2014 – MBC News Entertainment Today
Lee Seunggi To Participate in Donation Drive Event for Low-Income Teens in the United States
English: LSGfan, Video: seunggiairen

This is Entertainment Today News.

Hallyu Star Lee Seunggi will be setting out to the United States for a donation drive event to support low-income female student teens.

Education related books and school supplies needed by these students will be donated and delivered to an NGO organization. (WriteGirl based in Los Angeles)

On August 10, Lee Seunggi will be visiting the United States to spur on the donation drive event, and is expected to directly participate in the rolling out of the charitable giving activity.

Guest sunshineo

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hallyu Star Lee Seung Gi Holds a Charity Event At “KCON 2014” for Disadvantaged Female Studentsyeonjiii August 6, 2014

CJ E&M and actor and singer Lee Seung Gi, will be participating in a charity event for female students in the US whose families have low-income.

On August 9 and August 10, CJ E&M will be holding North America’s largest hallyu convention, “KCON 2014,” and at the convention, they will be setting up a booth called “Girls Education.” The booth is set up for female students from the age of 10 to 19 who aren’t receiving proper education and this will be a chance for those students to receive a good quality education.

CJ E&M will be preparing all the books, school supplies, various educational contents and teaching tools. Afterwards, they will be sending them to the NGO organization, “WriteGirl [sic]” under the names of all the hallyu stars who will be performing at “KCON 2014.” “WriteGirl” is a non-governmental organization for high school girls that teach them the art of creative writing and self-expression.

Also, on July 10, C E&M is planning on inviting Lee Seung Gi to the booth to encourage the charity event. Along with Lee Seung Gi and the student volunteers, those who participate in the charity event will receive a “KCON 2014” special badge. Every 50thdonator will also receive a shirt that has Lee Seung Gi’s autograph on it.

The executive of CJ E&M, Shin Hyung Kwan said, “CJ is aggressively promoting the activities of CSV in order to raise the worth of education and culture to those who are at a disadvantage in society.”

Meanwhile, this is the third year that “KCON” is being held and other than the concert, it’s a hallyu convention that has contents regarding dramas, movies, games, food, fashion, beauty and anything related to the Korean culture. Compared to the booths that were set up last year, there is twice as much this year. They are planning on aggressively supporting Korean companies that are based on hallyu content, to advance overseas.

Also, artists such as G-Dragon and Girls’ Generation will be performing the “M!Countdown” concert on both days. There will also be a fan meeting where the K-Pop stars will be meeting the fans along with a “Cover Dance Workshop” and a “Korean Cooking Class,” which received a lot of positive feedback last year. They are planning on enhancing the other program that the fans will be able to participate in.

Since 40,000 locals will be attending this large convention, many are expecting CJ E&M to play an important role to introduce the hallyu culture and any businesses related to hallyu, to be introduced at this global stage. “KCON 2014” will be held on August 9 and August 10 at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.

Soompi will also be there so stop by our booth to say hi!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/06/hallyu-star-lee-seung-gi-holds-a-charity-event-at-kcon-2014-for-disadvantaged-female-students/

Guest sunshineo

KCON DONATION DRIVE
10592981_837564426274788_729482659275612
credit: Kcon official FB

----------
About WriteGirl

WriteGirl is a creative writing and mentoring organization that promotes creativity, critical thinking and leadership skills to empower teen girls. WriteGirl was launched in December 2001 to bring the skills and energy of professional women writers to teenage girls who do not otherwise have access to creative writing or mentoring programs.WriteGirl is a project of Community Partners, a nonprofit organization.

To date, WriteGirl anthologies have a total of 58 book awards. Keren Taylor and WriteGirl’s unique programming have received numerous awards and commendations for exemplary community service. While such recognition is much appreciated, WriteGirl is most proud of the accomplishments of its teen members…100% of our graduating seniors have entered college, many on full or partial scholarships.

id="yui_3_17_2_1_1407405150183_1908"Goals

To introduce girls to a wide variety of writing genres;

To teach a robust set of writing and critical analysis skills;

To encourage girls to explore and develop their creative talents, both written and oral;

To nurture girls and promote healthy behaviors and life choices through positive mentoring relationships with women writers;

To assist girls in preparing for college;

To inspire girls to pursue careers in writing, such as journalism, public relations, screenwriting, songwriting, corporate communications, publishing, website content producing, editing or creative writing;

To equip girls with communication tools to confidently navigate the challenges they face; and

To produce a full slate of program activities throughout the year so that we may serve as many girls as possible (including seven full-day writing workshops annually, a gala public reading and publication of a book each season, college visits and other special outings, and ongoing creative writing mentoring).

know more here: http://www.writegirl.org/

Guest sunshineo

Even the notice come out in short time, Worldren always in full spirit if its come for charity >_< :x :x

WORLDREN SUPPORT EVENT
이승기 Donation Drive for Girls Education

3707699610_rwP8LBsC_A3.jpg
On 10 August 2014, Lee Seung Gi who’s active as a multi-entertainer will be at the ‘Girls Education’ booth at KCON 2014 to encourage donations, along with student volunteers. The donations will benefit 'WriteGirl' organisation.
About WriteGirlWriteGirl was launched in December 2001 to bring the skills and energy of professional women writers to teenage girls who do not otherwise have access to creative writing or mentoring programs.
Even though we are all around the World, Worldren's hearts are joined together with our kind-hearted star who always does his best in contributing to the less unfortunate. 
Together with USAiren, we will be extending our little help as Lee Seung Gi Worldren to support this meaningful event in supporting the low-income female students in the US. You can make a paypal contribution to ghguhyun@gmail.com (USAiren Paypal)
USAiren will use your donations to purchases education materials and delivered it to the booth on the day of event. The donation will be donated in the name of Lee Seung Gi to NGO ‘WriteGirl’ that supports teenage female students.
Thank you. 
more Info: LSGKWA

----------
class="titleNews"[KCON 2014 COUNTDOWN: D-1] Donate with Lee Seung Gi at KCON 2014 to Support the Education of Girls!

The biggest K-Pop celebration in North America is gearing up to launch for the third time - and it′s shaping up to be better than ever.

We′ll be counting down to August 8-9, by highlighting all the amazing things that are set to blow your mind at KCON.

There will be a lot of fun events at KCON 2014, including a chance to donate for a good cause with Lee Seung Gi!

A booth called ′Girls Education′ will be set up to help provide opportunities to girls of low-income families to receive the proper education they weren′t able to afford.

Every person who donates will receive a special KCON 2014 badge, and every 50th person will receive a t-shirt autographed by Lee Seung Gi!

[KCON 2014 COUNTDOWN: D-1] Donate with Lee Seung Gi at KCON 2014 to Support the Education of Girls!

The books, school supplies, and other educational content received through this booth will be donated to the NGO ′WriteGirl′ under the names of Lee Seung Gi, G-Dragon, and other KCON artists for girls in their teens.

AND, as if that′s not enough to fill your heart, Lee Seung Gi will be invited to the booth on August 10 to encourage donations, so make sure to stop by, participate in the meaningful cause, and see his handsome face while you′re at it!

KCON 2014 will be taking place from August 9-10 at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena. Buy tickets to KCON 2014 here

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72758/kcon-2014-countdown-d-1-donate-with-lee-seung-gi-at-kcon-2014-to-support-the-education-of-girls

Guest sunshineo

SI get the best grade in these chategory :D
itemprop="name"7 Best and worst uses of amnesia in a K-drama

2. Shining Inheritance
Amnesia Grade: A-
shining-amnesia.jpg
The amnesia by the grandmother, Jang Sook Ja, is an early plot point, sets up most of the events that follow, and, while I am no doctor, at least seems fairly realistic, though also quite convenient. I give this one an A- because it is way preferable to the usual late episode Hail Mary amnesia plot twist that only serves to prolong the characters’ estrangements (see Trot Lovers below).

for more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-best-and-worst-uses-of-amnesia-in-a-k-drama/

Guest sunshineo

Looks like this is where @kimia_spr propile pic come from :P

2012 ASIA TOUR POSTCARD BOOK 10
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr: jejuslove
do you have the postcard too @kimia_spr? ;;)

Guest sunshineo

Hwaa... there're a sudden change for SeungGi Kcon schedule

*Updated with another schedule change*

Departure (Incheon to LA) Asiana 16:30-12:00
17:30 Girls Education Booth
19:00 KCON Opening Greeting

15:00 Fan Signing
15:30 CJ Shopping Booth
16:30 Red Carpet

Return (LA to Incheon) Asiana 13:40-18:10 +1DAY

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/14-08-08-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

----

Hope this is a really Final Schedule..
and looks like now USAiren try to get back saturday ticket to cheer SeungGi at Kcon concert (even just in opening). USAiren fighting!!! ^0^/

Guest sunshineo

Kcon schedule really unpredictable.. so many changes. And looks like uri SeungGi schedule really tight. He still filming today, fly to LA tomorrow (didn't know if he still has filming tommorow). Go to CJ charity Booth just some hours after his arival (O my.. the jetlag) and he back to Korea one day more early, did he has sudden schedule on Aug 12? hope he get a rest before back filming again.. at least looks like he has some rest on Aug 10 morning (maybe)..

Poor USAiren who should change their schedule too. But they still in spirit to welcoming uri SeungGi. I can only give a shout out from here.. Fighting!!
fkX3g3.jpg

more info: http://leesgkorea-world.com/src/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0201&wr_id=20564

sunshineo

said: Kcon schedule really unpredictable.. so many changes. And looks like uri SeungGi schedule really tight. He still filming today, fly to LA tomorrow (didn't know if he still has filming tommorow). Go to CJ charity Booth just some hours after his arival (O my.. the jetlag) and he back to Korea one day more early, did he has sudden schedule on Aug 12? hope he get a rest before back filming again.. at least looks like he has some rest on Aug 10 morning (maybe)..

Poor USAiren who should change their schedule too. But they still in spirit to welcoming uri SeungGi. I can only give a shout out from here.. Fighting!!

more info: http://leesgkorea-world.com/src/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0201

Guest sunshineo

Somehow I can see almost all message card will be filled by request for his FM there, ;)) USAiren already asking it for years. hope it'd be granted soon..
Let's pray together everything will work well @LoveSG unnie

Actually I have another worry about him at Kcon. CJ booth is at Kcon market where everyone can enter even without ticket. And to think it's a booth, with people surounding it.. hmm..
I know It's not his first time will be in the middle of sea of peoples in close range (I think he already familiar with people pull him or touching his face) and he good in handling fans. I believe Airen will behave but to think there will be filled by idol fans, It make me worried how if there're fanatic fan from "another idol" like that troll who came today to that thread and even to our thread come to Kcon and have not-so-good intention to SeungGi. That's why it make me more relieved because from schedule looks like he will be at boots just for short time, not in full day like how he usually did when do charity activity.
and the fansigning too.. Guard for fansigning will be more tight. But all people who have P1 ticket can enter, that mean a non airen also can ask for his autograph. So the same worry come..
Hope this just me who over thinking (that's why I put it on spoiler).. Hope the guard will be very2 tight.. hope CJ give him a lot of bodyguard like when he attend MAMA..
Hope everything will be all right and everyone will come to there with positive spirit and intention for charity and all things hallyu.. [-O<

Anyone know Midae hyung schedule? is his schedule same with SeungGi? Hope they together everywhere like a twin.. lol
Somehow I hope KyungHwan manager can be with SeungGi again too (btw where did he go?) at least he can guard SeungGi well with his Judo skill (but who knows maybe HanGuk manager can do Judo or Taekwondo too :P )

----
Should gather more positive energy after this.. :D

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"[English] KB Bank Official News~ Lee Seung Gi Visits Seung Gi Sarang Branch~ Video

Credit: KB Bank

English translation summary:

Hello everyone.  This is August 8th’s KB news. The Seung Gi Sarang branch had a grand opening on August 4th and formally started business. The Seung Gi Sarang branch is located in the metropolitan city of Incheon in Juan-dong. Located at Seunggi junction, it changed its name to Seung Gi Sarang since it shared the same name as their CF model, Lee Seung Gi. For this event, Lee Seung Gi led customers to the customer lounge and handed out souvenirs. The Seung Gi Sarang branch plans to provide convenient and various financial services to small merchants and local customers.

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/english-kb-bank-news-lee-seung-gi-visits-seung-gi-sarang-branch-video/

i was worried about the same thing. but i has a feeling than us airen are more calmer than asian airen(dont know why i has this feeling) so im not worried alot! and i didnt know what that troll sayid in the singer thread so i dosent know what some idol fan exactly can do!!!(dont know their limit) so maybe thats why im less worrid than u! did she/he say very bad thing about seunggi?worser than what my sister said? ;)
im more worried about his tight schedule :-SS he really work alot hoped he stayed there a little more and rest! :-<

about seunggi and midae hyung ..they are like a twin every time they travel together. so i think they are like a twin this time too. ;))
but actually i want he spend a little time with his gf there! :D

Guest sunshineo

@kimia_spr
How can you didn't know where your pp come from. :))
I thought you pick it because have special meaning cause you rare change your pp too..
But you really choose the best one.. I always love him in that kind of pose too.. especially the side view..

hmm.. now I feel want to change my pp become a gorgeous one too.. :-? but I like this half bun so much >_<

btw, it's all thanks to jejuslov who suddenly upload it, I think I already see some of it, but some of it not familiar in my memory too. she upload more:
2012 Asia Tour Postcard Book

Cover with SeungGi's sign
Buhruh5CMAA9Ds3.jpg:large

cr: jejuslov