class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"14.07.30 Today’s Love Filming BTS Photo?Posted on Aug 1, 2014by tryp96

As you probably know, After School’s Lizzy has been cast in the movie. She tweeted this picture to thank people for their birthday wishes. Looks like it’s SeungGi sitting in the back, probably on the movie set.

euvUSV.jpg

zfmhff.jpg

credit: p_Lizzy, luvlyzzy

Source: https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/01/14-08-01-todays-love-filming-bts-photo/

Aww this thread has been rather empty these days.... :(( =((

Guest finagi

Good evening @LoveSG‌ unnie! :D

I'm sorry if I didn't much help to this thread, :( I did not visit this thread this last few days, coz there's so much to do in school.. Mianne unnie :(

Guest finagi

@LoveSG‌ unnie I think the reason why this thread is lonely this past few days coz there's not much new news about our seunggi oppa, there's nothing to talk about, that's why no one post it. :D so cheer-up unnie I think if there's more news about the movie we have more to talk here, its the same in the singer thread its been a little quiet there too lately.

Unnie i suggest you that if there's new news or article about the movies you should post it here too since this is a actor thread. ;):D

14.08.01 Countdown to KCONPosted on Aug 1, 2014 by tryp96Can’t believe that SeungGi will be here in the US this time next week!!! This video provides a LITTLE more info on where to find him at KCON:

Jump to 38:07 for them mentioning about Seunggi-Oppa :P
Keep updated for Seunggi news by following after KCON's social media platforms:Twitter and Instagram@kconusa
:x

KCON's Short Write-Up on uri Seunggi

Lee Seung Gi debuted in 2004 with a song "She's Mine" from his 1st album called " Dream of a Moth," followed by release of 4 studio albums and 2 special albums. The digital single "Will you marry me?" that he released in 2009 has won him a Golden Disk Sound Source Award.

He has expanded his brand soon after his  debut, starring in MBC TV series "Nonstop 5" and KBS drama "Famous princesses" which earned him great public acclaim not only as a a singer but also as an actor. In 2007, Lee Seung Gi was appointed as the core member for "1 Night and 2 Days," a famous entertainment series within the variety show "Super Sunday." Starring in "Super Sunday" has catapulted him into instant stardom that soon after he played a main character in a TV drama "Brilliant Legacy" which marked record high rating. He won the Special Project Performer's award from SBS Acting award Ceremony for this piece.

He is co-hosting TV entertainment program called "Strong Heart" with KANG Ho-dong. he had performed main character Cha Daewoong in TV drama "My Girlfriend is a Legendary Fox Nine Tails" and also participated in TV drama OST album in 2010.

Source: http://kconusa.com/artists/detail/lee_seung_gi

They did not have his profile updated at all... no mention of K2H or YAAS? 

:-??

Guest finagi

Unnie maybe they cut it, coz if they mentioned all oppa dramas and achievement its too long to mentioned all of it ;)

Guest finagi

Good evening Airens! Unnies and chingus! :D

@kimia_spr‌ chingu its ok I'm sure the popularity of our seunggi oppa will reached all over the world maybe we can count in our finger a little few who didn't know him. ;):D

Guest finagi

@LoveSG‌ unnie yes please do that post many pic of seunggi oppa I really miss him so much, we didn't see any new pics of him lately :(

@star+roll‌ unnie its good to hear that it's getting better now, good luck. :-bd >:D<

Guest finagi

class="entry-title"KB Bank ‘SeungGi Love’ Branch, Part 2 Posted on Aug 4, 2014 by tryp96

pkUQW5.jpg

E8rC0J.jpg

KB Bank Jongam-dong Branch Manager: I love SeungGi too!

‘SeungGi Love’ Story:

The branch is named after both ‘SeungGi Creek’ that flowed through the location of ‘SeungGi Intersection’ in the old days and top star Lee Seung Gi who’s now the face of KB Bank.

Lee Seung Gi is cheering for the newly started ‘SeungGi Love’ branch to become KB Bank’s best brand-name branch!!

Lee Seung Gi