Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie good afternoon to you, let me hug you >:D< :x

I think unnie we have the same mind and hearts always to our seunggi oppa :D and almost the same how we end up stuck and loving him.. ;)

Psstt.. Unnie don't you think we have so much fangirling mode this days. :P well who would blamed us? We just can't get enough of him... :x

How I wish I'm old enough so I can meet him in person right now.. 8->

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
good afternoon dear.. hug.. hug.. >:D<
Fangirling is a habit of fangirls.. :)) and there're always something we can fangirling over him everydays ;)

hope Philiphines Airen wish for SeungGi FM there come true :)
But I'm not even sure he'd has FM in my country this year.. T_T

@kimia_spr
Ok ;) but I'm not sure.. maybe I've already watch it again, because I really forget about the content. I just focus into his smile. I think that viedo didn't have sub so I didn't understand :)). If you wondering about how he smile in that video, it's like how he usually smile, the different is that time was my first time see his smile outside drama. The feeling its more than like we see Eun Dae Gu smiling for the first time.. :) and that warm feeling still always come even I've already see smile for so many times..

haha.. did I fangirling again? wondering if once day (maybe when I've a hubby or grand son) I see my post here and there.. how would I feel about it.. :))

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie yes we have so much fangirling about him everyday..

Yes unnie I pray for that everyday that he hold a FM here in the Philippines, that's the only way now for me to see him in person.. [-O< or I will wait for a very long 3 years.. :(

Oppa please come to the Philippines [-O<

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie how about you? Did you already see him in person?

I always read that all who can see him always said he's much good looking in person, he's more handsome,.. So I always wonder :-? I already see him a much good looking and more handsome, it means his handsomeness now is much more in person? What will happen to me if I see much more handsomeness in person.. I think I will faint.. :\">

That's why I want to see him too when I'm more mature, so that I can control myself.. ;)

@sunshineo like Dg smile for the first time!!!now i can imagine how was your feeling when you saw that cut!! :x i start to like him after watching 1n2d ep 210 in kbs world. i fall for naughty and heodang seunggi and like i said in the past i first hate him then love him and the turning point was when he and seugun try to full their cop with water and a vj caught them . his smile was really adorable how can someone hate that boy with that smile!!! :x

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
Nope, not yet :(( I'm in another world when he come to my country :((
I also have fear, how if I couldn't control myself when I see him in person :-SS

@kimia_spr
I love than scene too. >_<
My first SeungGi's smile is different with DaeGu first smile (when se SS dancing). DaeGu smile is more like SeungGi's gentle and shy smile. My First SeungGi's smile is his sunny smile.. and the feels when I see it is more dugeun dugeun, >_< but of course, whichever his smile, I love it and will smile to when see it.. :x :x
It's a pitty sometimes some Ad pic couldn't max capture the feels from his smile.. >.<

--------
Searching about Movie "Kundo" that will be screened in WeMAP "Culture Days". The main story sound like another Korean Robbin Hood. Wondering if SeungGi will continue watch the movie together or go home after meet the Customer Center. Lucky Custemer Center worker btw >.<

Guest sunshineo

^ Aigoo.. kyeopta >_<

@LoveSG unnie, That last picture of 3rd image remind me of "the biceps show" .. ;))

---
some of smiling (and laughing) SeungGi :x :x
Prepare your sunglasses, it'd be dazzling B-)

lee-seung-gi-kwave-aug-2013-01.jpg
m1-ebb3b5ec82acebb3b8.jpg
m6-ebb3b5ec82acebb3b8.jpg
img1705db.jpg
1dnw4.jpg
Lee-Seung-Gi-1.jpg

Bonus cute sleepy SeungGi >_<

viewimage.php?id=leeseunggi&no=29bcc427b
viewimage.php?id=leeseunggi&no=29bcc427b

If I didn't know that this boy was SeungGi, I'd believe if someone say that he was a junior highschooler..

Edit: Hwaa.. forget about credit.. hmm.. CTO :D

Guest sunshineo

Airen, have you read this? Since this actor thread, how about we discuss about this: how if uri SeungGi playing the role of Finn from "Glee" 8->

from dramafaver:
itemprop="name"If Glee were a K-drama

by Amy_D on Fri, Jul 18, 2014

The news that Fox plans to develop an American adaptation of Answer Me 1997 caused quite a bit of internet buzz recently. And really, we shouldn't be surprised by Fox's interest, as there are so many American television shows that could learn lessons from K-dramas (like capping them at 20 episodes instead of way too many years). And that got me thinking. What would a show like Fox's Glee (full disclaimer, this was a show I watched and loved for far, far too many seasons) be like as a K-drama? Daebak! It would be amazing.

Are you ready K-drama fans? I am about to prove why I should be the third Hong sister.

A misunderstood chaebol looking for love

A K-drama version of Finn wouldn’t be a dumb jock, but a smart and spoiled chaebol who is being groomed to take over his family’s luxury hotel business and secretly dreams of being an idol. They are also trying to build a luxury hotel in one location, but a pesky tteokbokki restaurant won't sell (see what I did there). K-drama Finn's life is lonely, and he spends his nights singing alone at a karaoke bar. his character would be played, often shirtless, by Lee Seung Gi because he can sing, cry, and smolder on screen.

finn_1.jpg
Unleash the Bromance

4. This is a K-drama, so we need bromance. Our two shirtless leads may both be fighting over Park Shin Hye, but they are also discovering the powerful bonds of friendship through song. I smell a shirtless duet! And it smells delicious!

screen-shot-2014-05-04-at-9-28-53-pm.png

Look at her reason to choose SeungGi. Airen and 1n2d fans must always know that he has great body even before he has shirtless scene in drama (thanks to Na PD and the hyungs who always try to "abusing" him ;)) ). But to think this man who really hate taking off his shirts will be known of his shitless scene.. Aigoo.. looks like we will have more shirtless scene in the future. Good for you @LoveSG unnie, bad for me who has weak heart.. :P
Love another two reason: because he can cry and sing. SeungGi always known as his skill to delivering emotion in crying scene (but he not only good in crying scene), and I really really want to see him in music related drama, Because (of courese) he's a great singer, and I want to see another side of our singer and musician in drama or movie. Hope he'll do it someday.. >_<

if want to see the rest (imaginary) cast: http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-glee-were-a-k-drama/
they also make KwangSo as one of the sidekicks.. ;))

Guest sunshineo

Yay... Uri SeungGi send message for us again!! ^^

이승기 Korea @LSG_korea 

Seung Gi left a message at Official website~ He begins with~ Airen from all over the World~~^^ @tryp96: From SeungGi: http://leeseunggi.com/

Waiting for translation... missing him already.. >_<

class="entry-title"14.07.21 Gimpo Airport HQ Fanpics – Lee Seung Gi ca036b.jpg

credit: springrain

more: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/14-07-21-gimpo-airport-hq-fanpics-lee-seung-gi/

Btw, did he really come back from Japan alone? where's The PDs? and without Manajer-nim guarding him? well.. not he forst time, hmm.. rite?

Guest sunshineo

@kimia_spr
O? the one with black shirt? I didn't recognice him.. maybe I just too focus to SeungGi.. :))

Yes, it's America musical drama, I didn't following it too. ( I think the only American show that I watch was Lizzie McGuire :)) ) I just know it about Glee club, choir. Didn't know the character. I think it's one of the most popular show there (not sure), Their fans quite strong (hmm.. what's it called?). Looks like their list of music doing well in Bildboard.
Like the story by dramavafer too, even it sound too common, :)>- Just love the idea to be a good singer.. I'll in as long as I can see singer SeungGi in drama too.. :D

@sunshineo yes that black shirt man!! ;))
i was into the ''often shirtless'' line that much that i forget about seunggi being singer there!! :D
singer seunggi in a drama is daeback!!i will be good if he act as a singer in futhure!

Guest sunshineo

should posting this here too..
Uri SeungGi know that we know what he was doing in Japan.. ;))
And always sweet as usual :">
class="entry-title"[Eng] 14.07.23 From SeungGi Posted on Jul 23, 2014 by tryp96

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

To Airens to whom I’m always thankful and grateful ^^ 2014-07-23

Airens from all over the world~~^^
How have you been? It’s really late for an end-of-drama greeting, right?
I’m sorry~~ㅠㅠ I was running frantically until the wrap party
As I’m sure you all know, I took a personal break, so the greeting is late ^^

This drama, in terms of schedule and physical endurance, was really the most challenging and busy drama.
It was probably one of the busiest times since my debut that I can count on the fingers of one hand… ㅎㅎ

But thanks to all the fans and Airens who are always with me, I was able to grit my teeth and endure it^^
Thank you for always giving me strong backing.

I acted diligently so that I wouldn’t embarrass everyone who gave me support and love ^^

While working on this drama, I really learned the meaning of the words ‘one’s best’ once again.
I really did my best, so I have no regrets ^^

All of you who were happy, cheering, and sad together, who shared all emotions (happiness, anger, sorrow and joy) together,
I love you~^^

With gratitude, the company will hold a fan meeting in Korea in August.
And I’ll also do my best there to be with everyone^^
‘Fan meeting in Korea’ after a long time. Let’s create good memories~~^^

I’m also entering another big project~^^
I want to write down details, but I’m not a real reporter.
Please understand that I can’t write in detail, and I can only give hints beforehand ^^

As always, thank you, and I love you!
What I said early this year about working hard like a cow~ I’m keeping my word.
Let’s run together~~!!!!!!!^^
Bye~~~~^^

P.S Thank you to everyone who have loved DaeGu DaeGu~~!!

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/eng-14-07-23-from-seunggi/

----------
Thank you too SeungGi-ah for your hardwork.. Excited to your next project!! Let's run together!! ^0^/

Quote of the Day:
"I really did my best, so I have no regrets^^".
- Lee Seung Gi

Guest sunshineo

kimia_spr said:
@sunshineo yes that black shirt man!! ;))
i was into the ''often shirtless'' line that much that i forget about seunggi being singer there!! :D
singer seunggi in a drama is daeback!!i will be good if he act as a singer in futhure!

@sunshineo yes it was me!! ;;)
 but not without proper explanation!! thats what i hate the most!! (will kill writer-nim for sure):-q he should die for an understandable reason!! :( but i already feel sad thinking about him dieing in a drama :(( dont know if i can stand seeing him die or not! :((