Guest sunshineo

What's this? is this totally rumor.. how can this come :-?

Movie rumor: SG will play an elementary school teacher, female lead was actually his elem. school classmate. Lots of flashback (s: weibo) via Tryp96

but somehow this make me interested. Just love the idea SeungGi become a teacher.. hehe.. :D
this is different rumor with MCW movie right? cause is no way MCW is his ES classmate. or it's just mean female lead character in movie?

Of course I trust Seunggi will choose good character. Like I said before, he refuse movie offer previously because he said he hasn't found yet the suitable character for him. So if he really choose this one, that make me really anticipating his character. it's no way someone like him will choose one just because he want to give us movie before his MS. Since the start, isn't the rumor already said he'll be the main main male lead? and afterall he always say he's not should be the main lead for his movie debut. so my problem is not because he would not become the main focus, it's just I need something to spaazing about. :P I mean, its not like when I heard news about his drama, the main plot always make me excited right from the start. I need something to be axcited about beside this is will be his movie debut, I need something to be boasted and promoting it to my friends.. :D

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

Lee Seung Gi -- White Lie mv eng sub Parts 1,2 & 3
cr:
adams1030
Uploaded on Oct 7, 2007
Features two songs from Lee Seung Gi's third album "Farewell Story": "White Lie" and "Why...Are You Leaving?" (or "Why...Leave?")

I tried to translate it so that the number of syllables in both languages would match up--that is, theoretically, even English-speaking people can sing along! lol. Of course, that means the translation isn't exact, and I know this, so let's not all rush and kill Adams (me) for committing this atrocity.

All due rights to LSG and Hook Entertainment; all I did was the subbing.

Also, comments and ratings are much appreciated.

songs: 착한거짓말 and 왜..가니?

This series of MV is interesting..... left me crying towards the end.... such a sad sad story :( And we see the acting potential of Lee Seunggi even from then :D
The other actor in the MV is Jung Woo right? Cool.... and they both manage to pair up with Go Ara in dramas :P
Aigoo.... such a charming kid!!!!! :x

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fanvid: YAAS Eun Dae Gu Part 5cr:http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/fanvid-yaas-eun-dae-gu-part-5

http://youtu.be/456z7YE2X6o

class="entry-title" style="line-height: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Returning after eye injury, Lee Seung Gi’s comical poses on the set of YAAScr:http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/returning-after-eye-injury-lee-seung-gis-comical-poses-on-the-set-of-yaas/
by tryp96

201406191355777022_53a26d8c1afc8.jpg

source: newsen via nate

Seung gi with his female lead Go Ara: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"q6e9.jpg

Tweeted by Go Ara:

Today’s sun has also set *^^*

DaeGu DaeGu * fighting! ^ㅇ^~ 2014-6-24

credit: FloARA211
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi Effect? YAAS breaks 200 million-view mark on Chinese video site Posted on Jun 24, 2014 by tryp96

20140625092700679137.jpg

YAAS Lee Seung Gi has taken China by storm and demonstrated ‘Lee Seung Gi Effect’ sweeping through Asia once again.

On QQ Video, the largest video site in China, YAAS’s view count has surpassed 200 million. It’s currently ranked #3 among all Korean dramas shown on QQ Video, but the first 2 dramas have already gone off the air, and YAAS has only aired 12 episodes so far. In addition, Lee Seung Gi’s GFB is #7 on the chart.

YAAS has also been one of the top search terms on Baidu, the largest search site in China, and on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter.

It’s also been reported that some Chinese companies allow female workers flexible work schedules on the days of YAAS broadcasts. It’s just another proof of ‘Lee Seung Gi Syndrome’ developing in Asia.

Lee Seung Gi’s agency stated, “We are sincerely thankful for the passionate love Lee Seung Gi and YAAS have received from not only Korea, but also China. In order to immerse himself perfectly in the role of Eun Dae Gu, Lee Seung Gi is diligently engaged in the filming and doing his best. He wants to repay the love with good acting and good character.”

source: ajunews via nate

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/lee-seung-gi-effect-yaas-breaks-200-million-view-mark-on-chinese-video-site/

Guest sunshineo

There're so many way to inspiring people.. and Uri SeungGi always become a source full of inspiration.. >_<

Lee Seung Gi and YAAS inspire a little girl dream

A 6th grade teacher said there’s a girl in her class who had no dreams, no thoughts on what she wanted to be when she grew up. But after watching YAAS, the girl wrote in her diary that she wanted to be a detective like SeungGi and she would work hard to make her dream come true. The teacher was so happy and touched that she left a message of thanks on the YAAS viewers’ bulletin board.

source: sbs via dcyaas

The story is already in the news: YAAS is a maker of Dream + Hope?

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/14-06-25-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

Want to see that little girl, hope she really can become a great detective in the future >_<
Youthfull is so great.. use our times wisely to catch our dreams.. and never think too old to make our dreams come true or to make another dreams.. ^o^/

waiting for full article in english.. >_<

YAAS Eun Dae Gu Fan CartoonPosted on Jun 25, 2014 by tryp96
You’re All Crushed by Bananas…? (And it’s team cheese/ham vs team mushroom/onion/carrot. :lol: “Kid, where are you? You have to eat.”)
z4pr.jpg

source: dclsgEnglish translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

China LG Bamboo Salt CF – Lee Seung GiPosted on Jun 25, 2014 by tryp96SeungGi’s very first CF in China!!! Congrats! :D

source: qq video / http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/china-lg-bamboo-salt-cf-lee-seung-gi/
AIGOOOOOO HIS SAEGUK LOOK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAEBAK!!!!!!

Finally a kiss in YAS!!! A real one :P And there is a similarity in how they filmed the shot of his kiss :P

10444761_533983756725107_792968652077682

Only things different are the angle and where his hand was as he kissed his costar.... BL was at the back of her head but YAS at the side of her face....... :x

The 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards – Lee Seung GiPosted on Jun 28, 2014 by tryp96“Asia Rainbow TV Awards is co-organized by the Hong Kong Televisioners Association and the TV Production Committee of China Radio & TV Academy. The 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards ceremony was held on 26th June 2014 in Macao.”
Congratulations to SeungGi for winning the Outstanding Leading Actor Award!
abm8.png

And Gu Family Book won Outstanding Costume Drama Award:
o6u4.png

PD Shin also won Outstanding Director Award.
Interestingly, 1N2D won Best Variety Show. They did not specify which season, but their press article used a picture of the original show.
1400565912661.jpg

http://www.ctvcc.tv/traveler/index/news/nid/74
source: ctvcc via dclsg
URL: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/the-2nd-asia-rainbow-tv-awards-lee-seung-gi/
Congratulations to Seunggi and Gu Family Book!