class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Seung Gi is displeased about the rumor that he will host a variety show

October 19, 2012 11:00 am 

232.jpgLee Seung Gi’s agency is displeased about the rumor that Lee will host a variety show, which will air after SBS TV’s Go Show goes off the air.

On October 18, Hook Entertainment, Lee’s agency, reported, “Lee Seung Gi is willing to do variety shows as long as they’re good. SBS has been asking him to do a variety show since he left Kang Shim Jang. He was also asked to do a new variety show produced by Seo Hye Jin.”

The agency went on saying, “We said we will make a decision after reading a program proposal of the show, but we haven’t received it yet. Many TV stations are trying to cast Lee Seung Gi in their variety shows, but we wonder why the rumors about Lee Seung Gi and variety shows are always related to SBS.”

Lee’s agency also said, “We feel displeased when such rumors come out. We’re afraid that Lee Seung Gi is seen as a person who often changes his mind. The case for 100 People’s Table was also the same. He decided not to host the show after reading a program proposal of the show, but it was reported that the show was canceled to air because Lee Seung Gi changed his mind. We’re displeased when this kind of news gets reported before Lee Seung Gi makes a decision.”

SBS said they asked him to host a variety show, but Lee Seung Gi hasn’t made a decision yet.

Source: TV Report

Credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=380349

Lee Seung Gi to Play Half Man-Half Beast Character in First Historic Drama

2012-10-19 10:20  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif  
Lee Seung Gi is set to return to the small screen with a new drama and he may be joined by miss A’s Suzy.

Lee Seung Gi will be trying out his first historical Korean drama through the upcoming Googaeu Suh (tentative title).

Playing a half man-half beast character, not much else has been divulged about the fantasy-historic fusion drama other than it being a male gumiho story.

The drama will be directed by Shin Woo Chul, who most recently directed A Gentleman’s Dignity as well as Secret Garden and Lovers in Paris.

77772488.jpg

miss A’s Suzy is said to be in final negotiations to play opposite Lee Seung Gi and, if confirmed, would also mark Suzy’s first historic piece as well.

The new drama is aiming for a premiere sometime in the first half of 2013 while MBC is in final discussions to be its broadcaster

Photo Credit: Hook Entertainment, KBS

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Seung Gi is cast in a new drama series, Goo Ga Eui Seo

October 19, 2012 11:30 am 

330.jpg

Lee Seung Gi was recently cast in a new drama series, Goo Ga Eui Seo.

On October 18, it was reported that Lee will appear in a new drama series, which will air early next year, as a lead actor.

Goo Ga Eui Seo is a story about male legendary foxes with nine tails and will be directed by Shin Woo Cheol, who directed SBS TV’s drama series A Gentleman’s Dignity.

Miss A’s Suzy, who has proved her talent in acting through such drama series as KBS 2TV’s Big and Dream High, was also offered a lead role in the series.

Lee is currently taking a break after finishing MBC TV’s drama series The King 2 Hearts.

Source: Money Today

Credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=380351

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Seung Gi plays a therianthropic creature in his new drama series, Goo Ga Eui Seo

October 19, 2012 1:00 pm eternalc2h

527.jpg

Lee Seung Gi’s new drama series, Goo Ga Eui Seo, is currently attracting a lot of attention.

Goo Ga Eui Seo is a story about male legendary foxes with nine tails. Lee plays a therianthropic creature in the series.

That s is Lee’s first historical drama series. Many people are looking forward to the character Lee will be playing in the series with an unusual story.

The series is written by Kang Eun Gyung, who wrote King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo and Glory Jae In, and directed by Shin Woo Cheol, who directed A Gentleman’s Dignity and Secret Garden.

Kang wrote the story, thinking of Lee as a lead actor, and Lee decided to appear in the series after careful consideration.

Miss A’s Suzy was also offered a lead role in the series. Suzy’s agency says, “Suzy recently received a script of Goo Ga Eui Seo, and she’s currently reviewing it.”

Goo Ga Eui Seo will air early next year possibly on MBC.

Source: TV Report

Credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=380403

I hope this drama will be cute and funny although it's a fusion saeguk drama..Well "Hong Gil Dong" made it..Ohh, suddenly i miss  my favorite drama 'My Girlfriend is Gumiho' :x

Lee Seung Gi and Kim Yuna Can’t Hide Awkwardness During CF Shooting

Despite being in many commercials together, Lee Seung Gi and Kim Yuna couldn’t hide their awkwardness towards each other in a recent commercial shooting. 

The making of a commercial for KB Financial Group was released, featuring Kim Yuna and Lee Seung Gi as the models. 

93258694.jpg

The two stars carried out their individual scenes with no problem, but when it was time to be face to face with each other, Lee Seung Gi and Kim Yuna couldn’t keep a straight face and laughed awkwardly. 

They even practiced doing a high five off the set but didn’t even touch hands until the actual filming. 

The awkwardness that lingered around the two was most likely due to the fact that the two stars usually filmed separately due to their busy schedules and didn’t have many opportunities to actually meet together on the set. 

Nevertheless, the CF shooting was completed with good results.

Source

Guest miss_mulan77

Check out latest news about seung ki visit to malaysia here http://mynclovekr.com/2012/11/03/newstonight-with-lee-seung-gi-in-malaysia/ enjoy!!

class="point3 subtit5" Lee Seung Gi Voted as Celebrity to Rock the Sooneung If Taken Again
Already known for his brains, Lee Seung Gi was voted as the number one celebrity who will get good results from the sooneung if he takes it again.

The online community, DC Inside, held a poll from October 30 to November 6, asking netizens which celebrity would rock the sooneung (college scholastics ability test) if they took it on November 8 with the rest of the test-takers.

58359677.jpg

Lee Seung Gi received 2024 votes out of 6527, easily earning 31 percent of the netizens’ favor. After his debut, Lee Seung Gi has been known as an umchinah, or the perfect son your mother compares you to.

He was the president of his high school and entered college on his own merits and high scores. Despite his busy schedules, Lee Seung Gi never missed a lecture and diligently studied, graduating at the top of his class with a major in international commerce.

At second place was John Park, who was studying at Northwestern University in the US before becoming a singer. Behind him was Kim Jeong Hoon, formerly of UN. He was studying dentistry at Seoul National University and consistently won in math quiz programs in Japan.

Other celebrities on the list include Epik High’s Tablo, Kim Tae Hee, Park Jung Hyun, Song Joong Ki, and Eric Nam.

Photo Credit: Instyle, DC Inside

Source

Lee Seung Gi likes SISTAR among girl groups

class="blog_h2 entry-title"

20121110220608152.jpg

Singer Lee Seung Gi recently said that he likes SISTAR.

On the November 10 episode of KBS’s Entertainment Relay, Lee, who returned with his ballad, gave an interview.

Lee drew a lot of attention by saying, “I haven’t been appearing on variety shows, I can’t meet girl groups so I just see them through TV shows. I like SISTAR these days.”

He added, “I don’t like starving. It was very hard to appear on KBS’s One night and Two Days.”

When he was asked how he thinks about the new season of the show, he jokingly said, “I’m the only one who knows the truth. I think it is more interesting. It was awkward at first but it has become very nice.”

He also talked honestly about the rumors, “Every entertainer has rumors. I was involved in rumors about having romantic relationship with Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In. People thought it was true. But Ga In appeared on Strong Heart and explained the rumors. I realized that people can believe things even though they are not true.”

Source

Guest alysanne

I guess I've been living under a rock 'coz I didn't know about the Ga In rumors. LOL
9 days until the mini-album is released!  And super excited to see the new MV.  :)

Guest alysanne

LSG will be on Running Man!  I think it's for the episode airing November 18th.
Check out the fancams on Tryp's blog:
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/12-11-12-running-man-filming-fancams-lee-seung-gi/

Guest alysanne

Don't forget to watch Seung Gi on Running Man tomorrow, guys!  :)
Also, the track list for the mini-album, which will be released on Nov. 22 is out:
1. Intro: Composer – Cha Se Jung (Epitone Project)
2. An Invitation For Me: Lyrics/Music by Cha Se Jung
3. Turning Back (or Restore): Lyrics/Music by Cha Se Jung
4. Words of Love (or Say ‘I Love You’): Lyrics/Music by Lee Seung Gi
5. Forest: Lyrics/Music by Cha Se Jung
Source:  tryp39  http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/lee-seung-gi-mini-album-5-5/

may i join this forum? kekeke. i know lee seunggi from brilliant legacy, and since then, i like him. He is so multitalented, that's why i like him. Feel so happy, because he is active again in the tv show. I am a little sad because he was leaving 1N2D. huhhuhu. But yesterday was so happy, because his appearance anyway, there is new drama with lee seung-gi as the lead actor. i am anticipating it. <:-P

• 5 weeks later...
Guest xopo17

….LEE SEUNG GI is NOT WINNING ONE AWARD at MBC Award…..REALLY PISSED to MBC
the king of 2 heart is having a high rating, i don't know why they did not appreciate Lee Seung GI acting and hardwork in king of 2 heart :(
happy new year to Lee Seung Gi, and hope 2013 will be more shine and good thing for u than in 2012. fighting for your new k-drama

Guest alysanne

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"Broadcast Schedule Confirmed For ‘Gu Family Book’ Starring Lee Seung Gi class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"MBC has confirmed ‘Gu Family Book’ as its new Monday-Tuesday drama following ‘The Horse Healer’.
Read the rest of the story over at Tryp's blog:http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/broadcast-schedule-confirmed-for-gu-family-book-starring-lee-seung-gi/

I saw this news over at Hyun Bin thread and I can't help to say LSG is one of the handsome one hahaha...

Top 10 most handsome actors as chosen by a plastic surgeon

"Human beings feel that a 1:1.618 facial proportion is the most beautiful on a human face"
10. Hyun Bin: "His face is a bit long."
9. Jo In Sung
8. Jung Woo Sung
7. Song Seung Hun: "His face is too small."
6. Song Joong Ki: "His proportions are off by just a bit."
5. Won Bin: "His features are feminine."
4. So Ji Sub: "His cheekbones are long in comparison to his proportions."
3. Go Soo: "Forehead, cheekbones, and jawline are a good fit."
2. Lee Seung Gi: "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline, cheekbones, and forehead fit well."
1. Kang Dong Won: "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline - everything is a perfect fit."
Source: Nate Pann :x