Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy Group Promotional Pictures

Lee Seung Gi + Han Hyo Joo + Moon Chae Won + Bae Soo Bin

62.jpg

WALLPAPER.. probably the 2nd most cute wallpaper after the LSG/HHJ one..

I LOVE the background and the heart shaped cloud

set1011.jpg

WALLPAPER

white01.jpg

big01.jpg

big02.jpg

groupwallpaper.jpg

WALLPAPER.. MCW's dress is so purrrrdy with the fade and her floppy hat is cute and LSG is handsome as always ehh?

set1012.jpg

red01.jpg

red02.jpg

red03.jpg

red04.jpg

set1010.jpg

I LOVE the colour scheme of clothing here and what they're all wearing

...will add more after I organize my pictures bc I have soo many and this will happen when I'm not lazy or watching dramas...

4 pages? i thought he would have more fans in here... hopefully he will be more recognized after BL... He's such a talented guy, so smart, so cute...aaaaaaah....when will i ever see my idol...sighhhhhhhh

Bcoz we mostly post in his music thread and also 1n2d. So this thread are pretty less active compared to those 2 thread. Come and visit us in that thread and you will c how many ppl who loves him....

Guest Coolbeauty

I am watching Brilliant Legacy at the moment. Love him. <3

Whether he smiles or not, he is just so handsome.

Guest anewspring

this thread is very small, but luckily, because of bl, lee seung gi has become very popular in korea. he is currently balancing many cfs, 1n2d, and bl. haha, i've become his fan after bl. he is just too cute. is it just me or has lee seung gi lost a lot of weight? poor thing, i read he only gets 3 hours of sleep a night. :(

Guest moniiica

Bcoz we mostly post in his music thread and also 1n2d. So this thread are pretty less active compared to those 2 thread. Come and visit us in that thread and you will c how many ppl who loves him....

YUP! Lee Seung Gi has got a lot of love and fans from everywhere wub.gif..

54.gif

HO-HO-HODONG-HHHOT POTATO!

gif credit: unknown

here are the various Soompi threads he's featured in..

Lee Seung Gi's Official/main thread in Music

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33937

Lee Seung Gi's second drama role as Sun Woo Hwan in Brilliant Legacy aka. Shining Inheritance

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=275954

Lee Seung Gi that makes us laugh in variety show 1N2D

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=133250

Lee Seung Gi's first drama role in Infamous Chil Sisters aka. Seven Princesses

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37262

Lee Seung Gi as a frequent guest star in sitcom Nonstop5, but i THINK he's in the earlier episodes of the sitcom starting before E100??

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49

Lee Seung Gi as a guest star in variety show Xman

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35

Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy Couple Promotional Pictures

Lee Seung Gi + Han Hyo Joo

couplewallpaper.jpg

GINORMOUS WALLPAPER of Hwan & Eun Sung that is my desktop wallpaper :D

set1006.jpgset1003.jpg

Both: "I just want to be close to you.."

big06.jpg

Eun Sung: "Let me look cute by staring into the ceiling for a sec.."

big05.jpg

big03.jpg

big04.jpg

Both: "really close.."

set0200.jpgset0201.jpg

Eun Sung: "Hrmph.. I'm not talking to you.."

set0300.jpg

set0301.jpg

set0302.jpg

set0303.jpg

Hwan: (reluctance, reluctance) "I was wrong.." (hands over bouquet of roses)

credit: SBS, Hancinema.net, various others

Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy On Set Couple Pictures

Lee Seung Gi + Moon Chae Won

lsgmcw04.jpg

Shooting inside the airport..

82.jpg

83.jpg

love that car.. and that bag.. and THAT BOY..

13.jpg

14.jpg

This is riding in style.. I wish I were MCW..

03blharley.jpg

expensive Harley Davidson..

set0900.jpg

set0902.jpg

set0901.jpg

Looks like a very uncomfortable piggyback ride..

But this is a better ride than that motorcycle ;)

lsgmcw02.jpg

LSG must've been pooped after having to do that a ton of times..

lsgmcw03.jpg

both *SOO* adorable

74.jpg

They look like they could be a cute real life couple or high school sweethearts..

source: SBS, Hancinema.net, various others

Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy Single Promotional Pictures

Lee Seung Gi

hwanwallpaper.jpg

SUN WOO HWAN WALLPAPER!

set0203.jpgset0108.jpg

set0107.jpgset0106.jpg

set0105.jpgset0102.jpg

set0101.jpgse0104.jpg

set01.jpg

Wow.. there's A LOT.. but then again.. you can never have enough LSG

I REALLY like the D&G belt.. and the whole outfit with the light wash jeans

bike.jpg

Hwan with Eun Sung's bike?

set1009.jpg

The steering wheel is kinda awkward..

That ain't yo Infinity ;)

source: SBS, Hancinema.net, Brilliant Legacy thread @Soompi, various others

Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy Family Promotional Pictures

Lee Seung Gi + Yoo Ji In

mom01.jpg

mom02.jpg

BONUS BTS Family shot

family.jpg

source: SBS, various

Props to people on soompi who share pictures, videos and comments all the time because it's really tiring..........

Guest moniiica

Brilliant Legacy On Set Pictures

Lee Seung Gi

lsghhj01.jpg

65.png

85.jpg

84.jpg

67.jpg

66.jpg

set0701.jpg

set0702.jpg

set0700.jpg

64.jpg

63.jpg

THE NECKTIES ARE SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE LARGE SCARVES!

source: SBS, Hancinema.net, various

Guest moniiica

since there's too many pictures on this page which will probably cause it to lag for some.. I guess will wait until there's another page to add more pictures of LSG acting from BL & Chil princesses.. plus I need a break..

SO FOR NOW..

A mini music drama from Lee Seung Gi called:

WHITE LIE (3 PARTS: Eng subbed along to syllables)

He doesn't lip sync to his song in this mv but there is an actual storyline where he has to display his ACTING SKILLS like in his other mv's..

This is set during a tumultuous time when the Japanese occupied Korea..

PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

I will possibly make screen caps to this mv later..

YOUTUBE CREDIT: ADAMS1030

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.y-star.co.kr/news/news_view.php...906121012068948

^ if someone would like to translate this? I found it in the Lee Min Ho thread..

Something about the TOP 3 MALE ACTORS OF 2009????.. Lee Seung gi/Lee Min Ho/Yoon Sang Hyun

Guest antinh85

his parents must be so proud to have such a smart, talented son and who is so well mannered. I can't wait for him to branch out more into acting. He really have a knack for it. At first, i thought "wow he seem so shy, acting". But you can never judge a book by its cover. I saw him on "Star golden bell", OMG he speaks english with hardly any accent. He never stayed in America and speak the language so good. I am so amaze and he also speak japanese. Love him even more...

Most likely he would be voted "best new actor" for 2009.

Guest moniiica

Light-hearted romance joins weekend lineup

Credit: Jean Oh

Joining a string of fluffed-out fantasies like KBS' smash-hit "Boys Over Flowers" and MBC's "Cinderella Man," SBS' "Brilliant Legacy" treats weekend audiences to its take on the classic tale of a poor girl and her Prince Charming.

Devastated by her father's death and abandoned by a wicked stepmother, for a moment, it looks like the destitute heroine of the new Saturday and Sunday night series is fated to a Cinderella-esque destiny. That is, until, she suddenly inherits a legacy from the grandmother of her future Prince Charming. Not to mention, the prince of this tale is far from genteel.

Role reversal gives SBS' new series a refreshing levity that suits modern day society, where helpless heroines are no longer helpless and princes need to be rescued every now and then.

Played by singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, the hero of "Brilliant Legacy" is the spoiled grandson of a well-to-do family who finds himself cut off from his fortune. He is left to fend for himself while his future love interest inherits his legacy.

"I am very nervous," said actor Lee at a press conference held on Tuesday. "This is the first time I am playing the lead, so, to be honest, I feel pressure."

"I play a character ... who initially believes that if he has money then he has everything," he added.

Having already risen to fame on the small screen through "1 Night 2 Days," a segment from the KBS reality-variety show "Happy Sunday," the 22-year-old actor will be starring opposite fellow MBC "Nonstop 5" cast member Han Hyo-joo.

"Though we are the same age ... I thought, 'Wow, it would be wonderful to work with Hyo-joo,'" said Lee.

"You're telling the truth, right?" Joked co-star Han, who added, "My first impression of Seung-gi was that he was a very comfortable person."

Actress Han, who starred in the hit SBS series "Iljimae" (2008), is taking on the role of the spunky heroine, who, according to her, has a "courageous disposition."

In the preview screening to the series, Han's heroine punches Lee's hero in the face, hinting at future displays of pluck and audacity. And with the ball in the heroine's court, it will be interesting to see how she and her hero reach their fairytale ending.

"Brilliant Legacy" airs tomorrow night at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Jean Oh

(oh_jean@heraldm.com)

Source: The Korea Herald

Guest moniiica

Who's this young fella.....?

gf.jpg

Credit: Sookyeong@Kbites

Obviously Lee Seung Gi.

"The photo is supposedly a photo of him and his girlfriend during high school."

source: Kbites

-edit- apparently it's his sister?? hehe even better! i prefer it this way :) so i don't have to be jealous

Also..

Here LSG speaks of his first kiss @2:35ish on HAPPY TOGETHER..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmfKRJ_NTs (youtube: nglktshinhwa)

youtube english translations: nglktshinhwa

*TOO CUTE* What a lucky girl! LSG honestly needs to marry me! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest moniiica

1N2D Castmates' Reactions to Lee Seung Gi's Drama Brilliant Legacy

From June 24, 2009

Lee Seung Gi was asked in an interview how his Two Days and One Night (1N2D) castmates reacted to his current drama, Brilliant Legacy. Suddenly putting his hands on his head, Lee said, “They keep pressuring me [by asking], ‘Your co-star Han Hyo Joo is so pretty…Can’t we meet her once?’ [Kang] Ho Dong hyung sent me a text message like this: ‘Sunwoo Hwan is cool. Eun Sung (Han Hyo Joo) is your girl. Seung Mi (Moon Chae Won) is a liar so you have to come to your senses’. Isn’t he toooooo absorbed [in the drama]?”

Source/Credit: KPCulture

Guest gloew

woaah LSG has transformed into a very handsome man now compares to his past photo with girlfriend.

omg he used to have a chubby face and now he can be a male lead actor, he got a look which has been discovered soon after he is in entertainment industry..

Guest moniiica

woaah LSG has transformed into a very handsome man now compares to his past photo with girlfriend.

omg he used to have a chubby face and now he can be a male lead actor, he got a look which has been discovered soon after he is in entertainment industry..

I think he was very baby faced when he was younger.. he's grown into a very fit/handsome man.. he has nice height, nice lips and a GREAT SMILE.. hopefully he doesn't get too tired out from all this working.. he's going to be very sought after with CF deals due to the cumulative popularity he is gaining from 1N2D/Brilliant Legacy.. I have a feeling after his drama stops airing.. we're going to be seeing LSG & HHJ EVERYWHERE in CF's/magazines, etc.

Guest gloew

He looks much the same except that he used to have chubby face. I prefer his hairstyle now.. So cool!!