Guest ripgal

So everyone's in the Seung Gi craze huh? :lol:

deeta chinggu, you're spot on about Seung Gi being marriage material.. :wub: Am I being pervy or something here? I'm younger than him! :crazy:

I got to know of Seung Gi in X-man, and he was sooo cute and random. I remember I used to laugh so much at his random answers he gave during the danghyunaji segments. Soooo cute! :P

I also remember in one interview where he said he trained next to this building where Bi was training. And he had to force himself to the extreme because Bi just WOULD NOT rest! :lol: Wanted to compete with Bi I guess..hahaha..

Guest antinh85

how could this charming boy not have had a gf? he has had gfs before when he was in school.. i posted something a few pages back.. him talking about his first kisss to his ex-gf *soo* cute! but i guess he hasn't had a girl since after his debut? it's kind of hard to date especially when our boy is always working so hard. but yeah i read or watched? somewhere that he liked an older girl in university but she already had a bf.. omg if i were her i would dump my boy in a sec ;) LSG is just too perfect for marriage, the perfect catch!.. he can even serenade you.. like c'mon what girl wouldn't want that?!

well not everyone has the same taste. We really dont know the real Seung Gi in real life. I dont think he ever confess to her that he liked her. I think alot of girls does not want to date stars because they dont want to be in the spot light. To date a star is really a burden, they always have to hide it from the public. I think it will be long when his popularity is dying down to have a girl by his side.

Guest Happy_Day

OMG I've never seen this guy do a "serious" kiss scene before, so that Brilliant Legacy scene was hot$#^$^@#^@#$ He looks like he has very soft lips <3

Guest moniiica

hrmm.. i wrote something and posted it but it didn't show up.. so here it goes again if i can rememeber..

Oooh, I really liked him and Chae Yeon too!! Even before I became Seunggi's fan, I thought he and CY were really cute in X-Man. I keep forgetting that their age difference is like 9 years because they were just too cute. The funny thing is, it's not just in X-Man. I believe they had some tandem too like in Love Letter or other shows they happened to meet. Gotta say tho, I don't mind Seunggi and CY for real *dodges rotten eggs*

Monica, sadly, I doubt you'll get a good view. The airport isn't exactly surrounded with awesome picturesque places. I remember when I got my first view the moment I landed, I was like WTF, this is supposed to be one of the most beautiful places to live? :lol: But BC's awesome, really.

aaw shucks.. i guess since i can't enjoy the view this time i'm going to have to vacation there in the next few years.. i would LOVE to go to the whistler olympics but that's pretty pricey and i'll probably be in uni :(

i don't know if i'd like him with CY.. but i wouldn't mind him with Moon Chae Won in real life or onscreen hehe.. i don't know if anyone remembers the near kiss by drunk Seungmi and Hwan but i think they have tingling chemistry so hopefully.. maybe a few years down the road.. they'll star in a drama and play each other's real lover instead of MCW playing the second fiddle.. i would seriously LOVE to see this.. they look good together too.. it's just Seungmi's character is ALFJSDLFJSDL :crazy:!!!!

p.s. deeta i love your analysis of the HwanSung kiss on your blog! aww shucks it still gives me that fluttery airy feeling.. gosh gotta find me a boy now to give me that feeling again! :P

So everyone's in the Seung Gi craze huh? :lol:

deeta chinggu, you're spot on about Seung Gi being marriage material.. :wub: Am I being pervy or something here? I'm younger than him! :crazy:

I got to know of Seung Gi in X-man, and he was sooo cute and random. I remember I used to laugh so much at his random answers he gave during the danghyunaji segments. Soooo cute! :P

I also remember in one interview where he said he trained next to this building where Bi was training. And he had to force himself to the extreme because Bi just WOULD NOT rest! :lol: Wanted to compete with Bi I guess..hahaha..

you're not being pervy! if you're being pervy, than it means i'm being pervy as well.. LOL.. or in this instance.. can we make it okay to be pervy? HAHAH.. i'm younger than him by like 4/5 years? but in the words of an aaliyah song.. AGE AIN'T NOTHIN` BUT A NUMBER! LOL

ohhh man and that's so funny hearing that "he had to force himself to the extreme because Bi just WOULD NOT rest!" that made me really LOL :D

Ripgal!! I see you! I know you've been a fan of Seunggi for a while. Actually it was thanks to you that I reassessed my verdict on Seunggi's music. He's got rock, babehhh! :D My current favourite song is Crazy For You!

Monica, well, following your thought, I'm into Seunggi and Han Hyojoo more than MCW I guess. Actually he was cute too with Nam Sangmi from one of his music videos.

Speaking of Bi, don't you guys think Seunggi has some resemblance with Bi?? Lips are similar, but their acting style is a little similar too, especially when they are acting cute/impish/naughty. It's probably just me.

Wooaahhhh, am I in the wrong thread here? LOL. So this thread is being revived eh? Thanks!!!

Anyway, pics of the boy to move the page. Credit: dcinside.

1247014781.jpg

I just LOVE these caps so posting them again in high resolution for the sole purpose of fangirling.

1247014777.jpg

1247014778.jpg

1247014779.jpg

1247014780.jpg

deeta: My sis-in-law is from Vancouver. Lovely place you have there. Uhhh, he has better eyes than Bi. His profile is a killer. haha.

Seung Gi looks good with MCW. There's chemistry there. I think he can really turn it on with anybody using that smexy stare of his. ripgal, I betcha that you'll have chemistry with Seung Gi too if given the chance... :lol:

Alright, still waiting for Seung Gi to do that comeback stage performance on MuBank. I'm itching to sub WYMM. Where is my music video?

Guest moniiica

although this is a video of LSG dancing at a music awards show i think i can get away with it here in his actor thread since there's an acting skit at the start :P.. he's so adorKable at the beginning in the skit hehe..

here's LSG @ MKMF Awards performing with Kim Ok Bin.. thank god it's only LSG'S cuts.. although she is called the korean beyonce her dancing made me cringe bc she's kinda sluggish here.. LSG is not the greatest dancer.. it made me laugh at first when he first comes out but his dancing gets better when the backup dancers come out..

on a regular basis i don't think he looks like Bi/Rain but in this performance i think in some instances he does.. like at the end when he's walking away backwards from Kim Ok Bin and raising his arm.. plus that attitude.. i think it's the costuming as well.. it's such a "Bi" getup LOL.. showcasing his arms haha

2006 MKMF AWARDS SPECIAL STAGE LEE SEUNG GI & KIM OK BIN

(youtube: mmhuaxianzi)

mkmf001.jpgmkmf002.jpgmkmf004.jpg

mkmf005.jpgmkmf006.jpgmkmf007.jpg

mkmf008.jpgmkmf009.jpgmkmf010.jpg

mkmf011.jpgmkmf012.jpgmkmf014.jpg

mkmf015.jpgmkmf016.jpgmkmf017.jpg

mkmf018.jpgmkmf019.jpgmkmf020.jpg

mkmf021.jpgmkmf022.jpgmkmf023.jpg

mkmf024.jpgmkmf025.jpgmkmf026.jpg

mkmf027.jpgmkmf028.jpgmkmf029.jpg

mkmf030.jpgmkmf041.jpgmkmf042.jpg

mkmf043.jpgmkmf045.jpgmkmf046.jpg

mkmf047.jpgmkmf048.jpgmkmf049.jpg

mkmf050.jpgmkmf051.jpgmkmf052.jpg

mkmf053.jpgmkmf054.jpgmkmf055.jpg

mkmf056.jpgmkmf057.jpgmkmf058.jpg

mkmf059.jpgmkmf060.jpgmkmf061.jpg

i don't know what in the world compelled me to do this many caps..

psst.. bedifferent thanks for those high res pictures! they're so lovely :)

Guest ripgal

^ I REMEMBER that performance!! :w00t:

I think I watched that particular part because I wanted to see how Seung Gi fared after training for so long. :P

And when I went back to watch this particular cut of LSG and Kim Ki Bum in Xman, gosh I laughed so hard... you guys know Kim Ki Bum's a good dancer and all, but when LSG said he can do better with his "smooth dance"...just could not STOP LAUGHING...:lol:

you're not being pervy! if you're being pervy, than it means i'm being pervy as well.. LOL.. or in this instance.. can we make it okay to be pervy? HAHAH.. i'm younger than him by like 4/5 years? but in the words of an aaliyah song.. AGE AIN'T NOTHIN` BUT A NUMBER! LOL

ohhh man and that's so funny hearing that "he had to force himself to the extreme because Bi just WOULD NOT rest!" that made me really LOL :D

Aiks... my mind is getting ahead of me. I meant to write that I'm older than LSG... might sound weird that I'm all cougar for him right now.. =P

Speaking of Bi, don't you guys think Seunggi has some resemblance with Bi?? Lips are similar, but their acting style is a little similar too, especially when they are acting cute/impish/naughty. It's probably just me.

Ermm... don't see that much of a resemblance. I do like them both as actors and singers tho.. they're both kinda similar in terms of having this certain charm or appeal despite their not so attractive outlook (yeah, I used to think Bi wasn't good looking..:crazy: )..

And oh, they both emerged No.2 and No. 4 respectively in this recent Innolife poll..

"The Most Successful Singer-turned-Actor"

1. Kim Jung Hoon

2. Bi

3. Kim Hyun Joong

4. Lee Seung Gi

Whilst I agree with 1,2 and 4, I cannot fathom how Kim Hyun Joong could have gone up there.. :crazy:

Wooaahhhh, am I in the wrong thread here? LOL. So this thread is being revived eh? Thanks!!!

Seung Gi looks good with MCW. There's chemistry there. I think he can really turn it on with anybody using that smexy stare of his. ripgal, I betcha that you'll have chemistry with Seung Gi too if given the chance... :lol:

Alright, still waiting for Seung Gi to do that comeback stage performance on MuBank. I'm itching to sub WYMM. Where is my music video?

I don't know, I can't see Seung Gi with anyone... except ermm... his 1N2D crew? :lol:

And thanx for that compliment, if I ever get a chance, this NUNA here is gonna eat him up!!

Guest moniiica

Monica, well, following your thought, I'm into Seunggi and Han Hyojoo more than MCW I guess. Actually he was cute too with Nam Sangmi from one of his music videos.

don't get me wrong! i LOVE LOVE LOVE him onscreen with HHJ, i think they have a good chemistry.. and HwanSung is probably one of my favourite couples.. but i think that has to do with their characters in the drama whereas i think he looks really good with MCW and they also have a good chemistry.. they look like they would be the cute highschool sweetheart or college couple that everyone envies haha.. i would love to see them play a sweet couple role in the future where LSG is not an richard simmons and MCW isn't a backstabbing step sister.

out of all of his mv's the only other person i liked him with was that purrddy nuna in his "because you're my woman" mv.. i love nam sangmi but i wasn't feelin` the chemistry.. and the female lead in his white lies mini mv drama.. i never really liked her since i saw her in how to meet a perfect neighbour and then my seung gi's mv.. she's part of the reason preventing me watching "friends" bc she's my binnie's love interest.. :tears:

^ I REMEMBER that performance!! :w00t:

I think I watched that particular part because I wanted to see how Seung Gi fared after training for so long. :P

And when I went back to watch this particular cut of LSG and Kim Ki Bum in Xman, gosh I laughed so hard... you guys know Kim Ki Bum's a good dancer and all, but when LSG said he can do better with his "smooth dance"...just could not STOP LAUGHING...:lol:

Aiks... my mind is getting ahead of me. I meant to write that I'm older than LSG... might sound weird that I'm all cougar for him right now.. =P

Ermm... don't see that much of a resemblance. I do like them both as actors and singers tho.. they're both kinda similar in terms of having this certain charm or appeal despite their not so attractive outlook (yeah, I used to think Bi wasn't good looking..:crazy: )..

And oh, they both emerged No.2 and No. 4 respectively in this recent Innolife poll..

"The Most Successful Singer-turned-Actor"

1. Kim Jung Hoon

2. Bi

3. Kim Hyun Joong

4. Lee Seung Gi

Whilst I agree with 1,2 and 4, I cannot fathom how Kim Hyun Joong could have gone up there.. :crazy:

I don't know, I can't see Seung Gi with anyone... except ermm... his 1N2D crew? :lol:

And thanx for that compliment, if I ever get a chance, this NUNA here is gonna eat him up!!

haha don't worry, you're lucky he loves nunas ;)

i don't know how the heck Kim Hyun Joong is on that list either and above LSG :o

Rains is a pretty good actor, i enjoyed him in full house.. won't ever forget the three bears song LOL.. and kim jung hoon if i recall was in goong? i thought he was kinda meh.. but that was probably just bc his character was that way.. but LSG better keep acting in the next few years!!

LSG looks like rain in this cap bc his eyes are small here:

mkmf023.jpg

i forgot to mention earlier that it CRACKS ME UP when LSG mouths "just be limber" during JT's like i love you.. HAHAHAHA omg..

and OMG.. people were complaining about Hwan's hair in BL.. the hair for the MKMF skit was just wretched..

mkmf001.jpgmkmf009.jpg

i happened to like Hwan's hair from the very beginning of the drama :D

*runs off to find xman kim ki bum vs. lee seung gi*

LOL, because dude is mad popular these days. Yours truly is also his fangirl, but I am objective enough to see he's a terrible actor. In fact, I don't even agree with Kim Junghoon and he's number 1? Oh come on. He's slightly better than Hyunjoong, but definitely still less than mediocre. I love Bi, I'll just say that. I don't like his recent bouts of trying to do Hollywood and speak all English, but he is a good actor.

I remember Dramabeans mentioned that Lee Seunggi is one of those people who has the presence and is charismatic enough to pull off singer turned acting without much obstacles and I really agree with that. The thing is, I was discouraged before watching BL because I read an opinion that Seunggi is such a bad actor and should just stay in singing or variety, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that he played Hwan pretty okay. I was even more surprised when I went back and watched him in Seven Princess because I think he's quite the natural. He's no oscar worthy, but acting seems to flow out of him naturally. I'm enjoying Hwang Taeja (LOL, the drama's about the princess and he's the prince) a lot, he's the ultimate Mama Boy who would stick out his butt so his mom can pat them :lol: Oh man, what I would do to be able to pat Seunggi's butt!!

I was kinda down because most of my favourite celebs are going to military soon or ARE in military, but thank god Seunggi is 87'er, haha..

Who's this young fella.....?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/mmmoniiica/gf.jpg

Credit: Sookyeong@Kbites

Obviously Lee Seung Gi.

"The photo is supposedly a photo of him and his girlfriend during high school."

source: Kbites

Also..

Here LSG speaks of his first kiss @2:35ish on HAPPY TOGETHER..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmfKRJ_NTs (youtube: nglktshinhwa)

youtube english translations: nglktshinhwa

*TOO CUTE* What a lucky girl! LSG honestly needs to marry me! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

r you sure that the person in that picture is his gf? I thought that one is his sister? Bcoz i kidda saw that picture b4 and ppl said that is his sister. Can anyone confirm whether i am rite or not?

Guest moniiica

r you sure that the person in that picture is his gf? I thought that one is his sister? Bcoz i kidda saw that picture b4 and ppl said that is his sister. Can anyone confirm whether i am rite or not?

i really don't know if it's his sister or not bc that's what was on the site? so sorry! maybe go search it up at kbites and look through the comments to confirm if it's his sister or ex-gf.. i would be really happy if it were his sister instead! ;)

That's his sis. You should know cuz his secret crush is moi, remember yumei!? :lol:

PS: for those who don't know me, that's totally a 1n2d joke, so not not not true.

where can i watch Non-stop 5? I will have a hard time if i have to search the whole youtube website... :lol:

Yon, pat me in the back. I tracked the link down! :P Seunggi's last episode in NN5: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=J7H0SXEO (credit: Seunggi's music thread, I forgot who posted it T___T)

Hehehe, I keep thinking, maybe, just maybe, if I go and study in Korea, I'll have Seunggi as my uhm...project partner :blush: :blush: My major and his is a weeeee bit similar, hehe..

ETA: Dang, I rock. Look what I managed to unearth!

^ Yay Vanny & Sunlight! Looking forward to seeing them around again.

Moved the list here for easier access. And if you haven't noticed, the link is in my sig too.

STREAMING VIDEO LIST

Please do not take the list out of this thread.

These are the videos I found so far on mostly youtube, but also a few on dailymotion, veoh, and megavideo, maybe more if I can find them. They're mostly clips, not full shows. I thought I'd better post it up now since I don't think this list will ever be complete or perfect.

I plan to keep this list updated as others provide links. I hope it can be something you can rely on whenever you want to watch some more LSG. You can never have enough :D

MVs

Because You're My Woman // 1 / 2 (Sub) / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Delete // 1 (Sub) / 2 / 3 / 4

Shape of Your Lips // 1 (Sub) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

2006 World Cup Soccer // 1

When A Man Loves A Woman // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (Sub) / Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Please // 1

Words Hard To Say // 1 / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub) / 4 / 5 (Sub) / 6 / 7 / 8

White Lie // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (Sub) / Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Making of White Lie [Mnet 08.28.2007] // 1

Give You My All // 1 (Sub) / 2 / 3 / 4

Let's Go On Vacation // 1 (Sub) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (Spa Sub) / 8 (Chi Sub) / 9

Radio

Now & Forever [2004/2005?] // 1

Talk [KBS-R 02.08.2006] // 1

Words Hard To Say & Because You're My Woman [KBS-R 02.08.2006] // 1

My Possession [04.28.2006] // 1

Shape of Your Lips [04.28.2006] // 1

Because You're My Woman & Please [05.05.2006] // 1

Talk [MBC-R 05.09.2006] // 1

Talk [MBC-R 09.15.2006] // 1

You, Inside of Me [MBC-R 09.15.2006] // 1

Desire and Hope [sBS-R 09.20.2006] // 1

Desire and Hope [MBC-R 10.21.2006] // 1

My Possession [MBC-R 2006] // 1

Desire and Hope [sBS-R 2006] // 1

White Lie [KBS-R 08.25.2007] // 1

Talk [KBS-R 08.29.2007] // Part 1 Part 2

I'll Get Over You ("Eejul Ge" w/ Yoon Do Hyun) (audio only) [KBS-R 09.03.2007] // 1

Radio drama (w/ Chae Yeon) (audio only) [MBC-R 09.11.2007] // 1

Talk (w/ Yangpa) [MBC-R 10.17.2007] // Part 1 Part 2

Smile Boy [MBC-R 10.17.2007] // 1

Talk [sBS-R 10.24.2007] // 1

White Lie [sBS-R 10.24.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? [sBS-R 10.24.2007] // 1

Give You My All [MBC-R 04.02.2008] // 1

One's Love [MBC-R 04.02.2008] // 1

Dengbul [MBC-R 04.02.2008] // 1

Game w/ Kangin [MBC-R 04.02.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories [MBC-R 04.02.2008] // 1

Talk clip [MBC-R 04.02.2008] // 1

One's Love [MBC-R 04.11.2008] // 1

Desire and Hope [MBC-R 04.11.2008] // 1

Because You're My Woman [MBC-R 04.11.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories [MBC-R 04.11.2008] // 1

Give You My All [MBC-R 04.11.2008] // 1

Give You My All [sBS-R 2008) // 1

You Inside My Memories [sBS-R 2008) // 1

You Inside My Memories [sBS-R 04.16.2008] // 1

Give You My All [sBS-R 04.16.2008] // 1

Talk [KBS 04.22.2008] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Sub) / Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

You Inside My Memories [KBS-R 04.26.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories [MBC-R 04.27.2008] // 1

One's Love [MBC-R 04.27.2008] // 1

One More Time [MBC-R 05.09.2008] // 1

Singing cut [MBC-R 05.09.2008] // 1

Please Endure (w/ Lee Su Geun) [KBS-R 07.2008] // 1

Performances

To J (w/ Lee Sun Hee) - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman (w/ Lee Sun Hee) - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 2004] // 1 / 2 (Sub) / 3

Because You're My Woman - Music Camp [MBC 06.05.2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman [Mnet 06.25.2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Music Tower [Mnet 07.21.2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Music Tower [Mnet 07.29.2004] // 1

Confession [08.10.2004] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

Because You're My Woman - Show Tank B-side [km 08.18.2004] // 1

To J - MCountdown [Mnet 09.09.2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman - M Countdown [Mnet 2004] // 1

Delete [km 2004] // 1

Delete - Music Bank [KBS 2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Music Bank [KBS 2004] // 1

Delete & Because You're My Woman [sBS 2004] // 1

Summer Night (w/ Nonstop 5) [MBC 12.29.2004] // 1 / 2 / 3

Because You're My Woman - Music Awards [MBC 2004] // deleted

Livin' La Vida Loca [MBC 12.31.2004] // 1

Because You're My Woman [Mnet 2005] // 1

To J (w/ Lee Sun Hee) [sBS 2006] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 02.10.2006] // deleted

Forbidden Love small cut - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 02.10.2006] // 1 / 2

Words Hard To Say - Music Core [MBC 02.11.2006] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

WBC (w/ Lee Sun Hee) [MBC 03.19.2006] // 1

Never Ending Story - Music Wave [sBS 03.24.2006] // deleted

Words Hard To Say - Music Wave [sBS 03.24.2006] // deleted

I Miss You & Perhaps Love (w/ Maybee) - Hi Seoul [MBC 05.04.2006] // 1

Perhaps Love (w/ Maybee) [MBC 2006] // 1

Because You're My Girl - Hollywood Bowl [fancam 05.20.2006] // 1

Words Hard To Say - Hollywood Bowl [fancam 05.20.2006] // 1

Arirang (w/ Lee Sun Hee & others) - Hollywood Bowl [fancam 05.20.2006] // 1

Arirang (w/ Lee Sun Hee) - Emotion Korea [MBC 05.26.2006] // deleted

Shape of Your Lips [Mnet 2006] // 1

My Possession & Words Hard To Say - Music Core [MBC 06.03.2006] // 1

Words Hard To Say & Shape of Your Lips - Music Bank [KBS 06.04.2006] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

Shape of Your Lips - Music Bank [fancam 06.04.2006] // 1

Shape of Your Lips - Music Bank [KBS 07.03.2006] // 1

Words Hard To Say - Music Bank [KBS 07.09.2006] // deleted

Inside Summer - Music Bank [KBS 07.09.2006] // deleted

Please - Music Bank [KBS 09.10.2006] // deleted

One More Time & Please - Music Core [MBC 09.10.2006] // 1

Please - Music Core [MBC 09.30.2006] // 1

Please - Inkigayo [sBS 10.01.2006] // deleted

Can't Help Falling In Love (w/ Lee Sun Hee) [sBS 10.08.2006] // 1

Desire and Hope - Music Core [MBC 10.14.2006] // 1 / 2

Please - M Countdown [Mnet 10.15.2006] // 1

Desire and Hope - Music Bank [KBS 10.22.2006] // 1 / 2 / 3

One More Time - Share Love concert [sBS 11.12.2006] // 1

One More Time - Music Bank [KBS 11.12.2006] // 1

One More Time - Inkigayo [sBS 11.13.2006] // deleted

Please - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 11.17.2006] // 1 / 2

One More Time - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 11.17.2006] // 1

One More Time - Music Core [MBC 11.18.2006] // 1

One More Time - Music Bank [KBS 11.19.2006] // 1

MKMF cuts [Mnet 11.25.2006] // 1

Crazy 4 U Dance (w/ Kim Ok Bin) - MKMF [Mnet 11.25.2006] // 1 / 2

One More Time - Inkigayo [sBS 11.26.2006] // 1

Please - Music Core [MBC 12.09.2006] // deleted

Please - Song Festival [KBS 12.30.2006] // 1

Because You're My Woman (piano) & Please [MBC 12.31.2006] // 1 / 2

Because You're My Woman (piano) [MBC 12.31.2006] // 1

One More Time - Music Bank [KBS 2006] // 1

Love the First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1

Shape of My Heart - Love First Concert [fancam 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2

Crazy for you - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1

You Inside of Me - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

I'll Cry Out - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

On the Road to Vacation - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

Farewell & One's Love - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

One More Time - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

Words Hard To Say - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

Desire and Hope - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

Because You're My Woman encore - Love First Concert [km 02.10.2007] // 1 (Sub)

Words Hard To Say - Holy Spirit Women University [fancam 06.03.2007] // 1

Please - Holy Spirit Women University [fancam 06.03.2007] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Holy Spirit Women University [fancam 06.03.2007] // 1

One More Time - Holy Spirit Women University [fancam 06.03.2007] // 1

White Lie & Why...Leave? - M Countdown [Mnet 08.16.2007] // 1

White Lie & Why...Leave? - Music Core [MBC 08.18.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? & White Lie - Inkigayo [sBS 08.19.2007] // 1

White Lie - Music Core [MBC 08.25.2007] // deleted

White Lie - Music Bank [KBS 08.26.2007] // 1

White Lie - M Countdown [Mnet 08.30.2007] // 1 / 2

Desire and Hope - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 08.31.2007] // 1 / 2 / 3

White Lie - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 08.31.2007] // 1 / 2 / 3

Talk - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 08.31.2007] // 1

White Lie - Music Core [MBC 09.01.2007] // 1

White Lie - Inkigayo [sBS 09.02.2007] // 1 / 2

White Lie - Music Bank [KBS 09.07.2007] // deleted

White Lie - Music Core [MBC 09.08.2007] // deleted

White Lie - Inkigayo [sBS 09.09.2007] // deleted

White Lie & Why...Leave? - Show Tank [Mnet 09.12.2007] // 1

Lee Seung Gi & FT Island Special Stage - Music Bank [KBS 09.14.2007] // 1 / 2 (Sub) / 3

Thunder (w/ FT Island) - Music Bank [KBS 09.14.2007] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

White Lie (w/ FT Island) - Music Bank [KBS 09.14.2007] // 1

Group (w/ Yang Pa, Baek Ji Young, Wheesung) - Music Bank [KBS 09.14.2007] // deleted

Coward - Music Bank [KBS 09.14.2007] // 1 (Sub)

White Lie - Inkigayo [sBS 09.16.2007] // deleted

White Lie - Nationwide Concert [KBS 09.17.2007] // 1

White Lie - Music Space [sBS 09.19.2007] // 1

White Lie - Tricolore Festival [fancam 09.19.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? - Tricolore Festival [fancam 09.19.2007] // 1

One More Time - Tricolore Festival [fancam 09.19.2007] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Tricolore Festival [fancam 09.19.2007] // 1

Confession Encore - Tricolore Festival [fancam 09.19.2007] // 1

White Lie - M Countdown [Mnet 09.27.2007] // deleted

My Love - Korean Wave Concert [sBS 09.28.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2

White Lie piano - Music Core [MBC 09.29.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2

I Love (w/ Lee Jung Suk) - Music Core [MBC 09.29.2007] // deleted

White Lie piano - Inkigayo [sBS 10.07.2007] // deleted

One More Time - Music Space [sBS 10.10.2007] // 1

White Lie - M Countdown [Mnet 10.11.2007] // 1

White Lie & Why...Leave? - Music Bank [KBS 10.12.2007] // 1

Confession (w/ FT Island) - Music Bank [KBS 10.12.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? - Music Core [MBC 10.13.2007] // 1

White Lie - Sharing & Peace Concert [MBC 10.15.2007] // deleted

Imagine (w/ Fly to the Sky & Lee Hong Ki) - Sharing & Peace Concert [MBC 10.15.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? - Show Music Tank [Mnet 10.17.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? - Music Bank [KBS 10.19.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? - Inkigayo [sBS 10.21.2007] // deleted

Why...Leave? - Music Tank [Mnet 10.24.2007] // deleted

Why...Leave? - Music Core [MBC 10.27.2007] // 1

Why...Leave? - Sharing Love Concert [sBS 11.04.2007] // 1

Unfinished Story - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 11.09.2007] // 1

I Was Born To Love You - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 11.09.2007] // 1

Unfinished Story - Music Bank [KBS 11.16.2007] // 1

Graduating Students concert (w/ Bae Seul Gi, Wonder Girls, FT Island [MBC 11.17.2007] // 1

Unfinished Story - Music Bank [KBS 12.07.2007] // 1

Eru's concert [fancam 02.21.2008] // 1

One's Love [fancam 2008] // 1

The People That Make Me Sad - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 04.04.2008] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

Give You My All - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 04.04.2008] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

Entertainer - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 04.04.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3 (Sub)

Talk - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 04.04.2008] // 1 (Sub)

Give You My All - Music Bank [KBS 04.04.2008] // deleted

One's Love - Madame B Salon [Mnet 04.06.2008] // 1 / 2

One's Love - Madame B Salon raw footage [Mnet 04.06.2008] // 1

Give You My All - Madame B Salon [Mnet 04.06.2008] // 1 / 2

One's Love & Give You My All - Madame B Salon [Mnet 04.06.2008] // 1

Talk - Madame B Salon [Mnet 04.06.2008] // 1

Madame B Salon making [Mnet 04.06.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories - MCountdown rehearsal [Mnet 04.10.2008] // 1 / 2

Give You My All - MCountdown [Mnet 04.10.2008] // 1

Give You My All - Music Bank [KBS 04.11.2008] // 1 / 2

Let's Go On Vacation - Seoul Women's University [fancam 04.15.2008] // 1

Give You My All - Seoul Women's University [fancam 04.15.2008] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Seoul Women's University [fancam 04.15.2008] // 1

Give You My All - Music Bank [KBS 04.18.2008] // deleted

Give You My All - M Countdown [Mnet 04.24.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3

Give You My All - Music Bank [KBS 04.25.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3

Give You My All encore - Music Bank [KBS 04.25.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories - Music Bank [KBS 05.02.2008] // 1 / 2

Please Endure (Mujogon) (w/ 1N2D) - Natl Singing Competition [KBS 05.04.2008] // Part 1 Part 2

Open Concert [KBS 05.04.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories - M Countdown [Mnet 05.08.2008] // 1 / 2

You Inside My Memories - Music Bank [KBS 05.09.2008] // 1 / 2

M Super Concert [Mnet 05.13.2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation [fancam 05.15.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories - Music Bank [KBS 05.23.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3

E Special [ETN 05.24.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories & Let's Go On Vacation [fancam 05.24.2008] // 1

Because You're My Woman - Korea National University Festival [fancam 05.27.2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation - Korea National University Festival [fancam 05.27.2008] // 1

Love Fantasy [TBC 05.28.2008] // Part 1 Part 2

Let's Go On Vacation - Music Bank [KBS 06.06.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

I Love U Oh Thank U (w/ MC Mong) - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 06.13.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 (Sub) / 6

Because You're My Woman (w/ MC Mong) & Let's Go On Vacation - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 06.13.2008] // 1 / 2

Because You're My Woman (w/ MC Mong) - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 06.13.2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 06.13.2008] // 1 (Sub)

Talk - Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter [KBS 06.13.2008] // Part 1 Part 2 / Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

Let's Go On Vacation - Music Bank [KBS 06.13.2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation - Music Bank [KBS 06.27.2008] // 1

Youth Festival [KBS 06.27.2008] // 1

Lee Seung Gi & MC Mong Special Stage - Music Bank [KBS 07.04.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Give You My All & Circus (w/ MC Mong) - Music Bank [KBS 07.04.2008] // 1

Circus (w/ MC Mong) - Music Bank [KBS 07.04.2008] // 1

Circus (w/ MC Mong) encore - Music Bank? [fancam 2008] // 1

Please Endure (w/ MC Mong, Lee SuGeun) - MC Mong concert [fancam 2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation (w/ MC Mong) - Music Bank [KBS 07.04.2008] // 2

Ulsan Summer Festival [MBC 08.01.2008] // 1

You Inside My Memories & Because You're My Woman [fancam 08.24.2008] // 1

White Lie [fancam 08.24.2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation [fancam 08.24.2008] // 1

World Body Painting Festival [TBC 08.29.2008] // 1 / Part 1 Part 2

Because You're My Woman - SunCheon University [fancam 10.09.2008] // 1

One More Time - SunCheon University [fancam 10.09.2008] // 1

Let's Go On Vacation & Because You're My Woman [MBC 10.10.2008] // 1 / 2

Performance clips at event [fancam 10.22.2008] // 1

TV Appearances/Variety

X-Man introduction (w/ Kim Jong Kook) (#14) [sBS 07.17.2004] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man horse game (#14) [sBS 07.17.2004] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

X-Man palm pushing game (#14) [sBS 07.17.2004] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man couple selection (#14) [sBS 07.17.2004] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

X-Man couple game (#14) [sBS 07.17.2004] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub) / Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

Music Tower MC cuts [07.21.2004] // 1

X-Man horse game (#15) [sBS 07.31.2004] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (Sub) / Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (Sub)

X-Man Of Course vs Yunho & Kim Jae Dong (#15) [sBS 07.31.2004] // 1 (Sub) / 2

X-Man horse game (#17) [sBS 08.28.2004] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

X-Man couple game (#17) [sBS 08.28.2004] // 1 (Sub) / 2

X-Man horse game (#18) [sBS 09.11.2004] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Kim Jong Kook & Kim Jang Hoon // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

Nonstop 5 ep 1 cut [MBC 10.04.2004] // private

X-Man palm pushing vs Tony (#21) [sBS 10.24.2004] // 1 (Sub) / 2 / 3 (Sub)

X-Man Of Course vs Tony (#21) [sBS 10.24.2004] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

X-Man Of Course vs Ayumi (#21) [sBS 10.24.2004] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub)

X-Man dance party (#23) [sBS 11.21.2004] // deleted

X-Man horse game (#23) [sBS 11.21.2004] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Kim Jong Kook (#23) [sBS 11.21.2004] // 1 (Sub)

Banjun Drama (w/ Jo Jung Rin) [sBS 11.21.2004] // 1

X-Man horse game (#25) [sBS 12.19.2004] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Kim Jong Kook (#25) [sBS 12.19.2004] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub)

Nonstop 5 singing cuts [MBC 2004-2005] // 1

Nonstop 5 NG cuts [MBC 2005] // 1

Nonstop 5 Goo Hye Sun & LSG cut [MBC 2004/2005?] // 1

X-Man Of course vs Jang Yoon Jung & Chae Yeon (#27) [sBS 01.16.2005] // 1 (Sub) / 2 / 3 (Sub)

X-Man horse game (#27) [sBS 01.16.2005] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub) / Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

X-Man singing Spring Day (#34) [sBS 05.01.2005] // deleted

Nonstop 5 singing Greeting [MBC 05.20.2005] // 1 / 2

Nonstop 5 LSG's last episode (#193) [MBC 07.11.2005] // 1

Announcing award [sBS 2005] // 1

MKMF 2005 mc cut [Mnet 2005] // 1

X-Man Intro (#54) [sBS 02.05.2006] // deleted

X-Man dance party (#54) [sBS 02.05.2006] // deleted

X-Man palm pushing (#54) [sBS 02.05.2006] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Chae Yeon (#54) [sBS 02.05.2006] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub)

X-Man My Love (#54) [sBS 02.05.2006] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man singing Everything I Do [sBS 02.05.2006] // deleted

X-Man dancing bokko (#54) [sBS 02.05.2006] // deleted

Image Survival pulling feet [MBC 02.11.2006] // 1

X-Man apple game vs Tei (#55) [sBS 02.19.2006] // deleted

X-Man dancing bokko (#55) [sBS 02.19.2006] // deleted

Loveletter acting w/ Lee Da Hae [sBS 02.19.2005] // 1

X-Man soccer game (#56) [sBS 03.12.2006] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

X-Man singing Shape of Your Mouth and dancing (#56) [sBS 03.12.2006] // 1 (includes other perfs)

Loveletter singing Words Hard To Say [sBS 03.25.2006] // deleted

Loveletter brick smash w/ Chae Yeon [sBS 03.25.2006] // deleted

Loveletter wrestling vs Brian & Kim Jong Min [sBS 03.25.2006] // deleted

Loveletter cheering Chae Yeon wrestling [sBS 03.25.2006] // deleted

X-Man Of course Chae Yeon vs Brian (#57) [sBS 03.26.2006] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Kim Kibum (#57) [sBS 03.26.2006] // 1

X-Man ball hug (#57) [sBS 03.26.2006] // deleted

X-Man dancing to Dooly remix (#58) [sBS 04.09.2006] // deleted

X-Man bridge game (#59) [sBS 04.23.2006] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Bae Seul Gi (#59) [sBS 04.23.2006] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

X-Man singing There's Only You For Me (#59) [sBS 04.23.2006] // deleted

Heroine 6 dancing selection & hugging [KBS 04.23.2006] // 1 / 2 (Dance only)

X-Man Of Course vs Haha (# 60) [sBS 05.14.2006] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man cute pose w/ Shinji (#60) [sBS 05.14.2006] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man Intro Michelle Wie (#61) [sBS 05.21.2006] // deleted

X-Man Of Course vs Michelle Wie (#61) [sBS 05.21.2006] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man dancing to Honey (#61) [sBS 05.21.2006] // deleted

Heroine 6 Gohae performance [KBS 05.21.2006] // 1

Good Morning Lee Sun Hee (also w/ Jo Jung Rin) [sBS 06.01.2006] // Part 1 Part 2

Happy Shares Company (w/ Lee Jung) [MBC 06.03.2006] // 1

Heroine 6 dancing to Honey w/ guys [KBS 06.04.2006] // 1

Loveletter dancing Bomb [sBS 06.10.2006] // deleted

Loveletter pineapple game w/ Shin Jung Hwan [sBS 06.10.2006] // 1 (Sub)

Happy Shares Company (w/ Jo Jung Rin) [MBC 07.01.2006] // 1

Heroine 6 three years old [KBS 07.02.2006] // 1

X-Man Of course vs Nam Gyu Ri (#64) [sBS 07.09.2006] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub) / 3

X-Man intro and bridge game (#68) [sBS 09.10.2006] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

X-Man Of course vs Chae Yeon (#68) [sBS 09.10.2006] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub)

X-Man singing My Love (#68) [sBS 09.10.2006] // deleted

X-Man couple selection (#68) [sBS 09.10.2006] // 1 / 2 (Sub) / 3 (Sub)

X-Man couple selection Kim Kyung Rok & Hwang Bo (#68) [sBS 09.10.2006] // 1 (Sub)

X-Man couple game (#68) [sBS 09.10.2006] // 1 (Sub)

Loveletter singing Desire and Hope [sBS 10.14.2006] // 1

Loveletter rejecting Ho Dong's wedding invitation [sBS 10.14.2006] // Part 1 Part 2 (Sub)

X-Man monkey bars (#70) [sBS 10.15.2006] // 1

X-Man Of course vs Park Myung Soo (#70) [sBS 10.15.2006] // 1

X-Man couple selection perf (#70) [sBS 10.15.2006] // 1

Heroine 6 Hye Bin & Hye Ryun sexy dance [KBS 10.15.2006] // 1 / 2

School of Rock [Mnet 10.23.2006] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

X-Man LSG highlights [sBS 10.29.2006] // 1 (Sub)

New X-Man dodgeball game (#1) [sBS 11.05.2006] // deleted

New X-Man Day of Peace perf OX stage (#1) [sBS 11.05.2006] // deleted

Happy Shares Company (w/ Solbi) [MBC 11.18.2006] // 1

New X-Man dance OX stage (#4) [sBS 11.26.2006] // 1

MKMF Best Ballad award [Mnet 2006] // 1

YaShimManMan HoDong's neverending grudge [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

YaShimManMan rival in love [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

YaShimManMan blood-puke [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

YaShimManMan trouble before debut [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

YaShimManMan asking for kiss [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 (Sub) / 2 (Sub)

YaShimManMan first love [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 / 2 (Sub)

YaShimManMan w/ Bong Tae Gyu [sBS 08.27.2007] // 1 (Sub)

Jiwhaza curling and posing [sBS 09.08.2007] // 1

Jiwhaza telling wrong answers cut [sBS 09.08.2007] // 1

Star Golden Bell pairing w/ Nam Gyu Ri [KBS 09.08.2007] // 1

Star Golden Bell problem w/ bell [KBS 09.08.2007] // 1

Star Golden Bell eating [KBS 09.08.2007] // 1

Hidden Camera prank [MBC 09.16.2007] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

Music Core mc cuts w/ Brian and Kangin [MBC 09.29.2007] // Cut 1 Cut 2 Cut 3

Vitamin intro and singing [KBS 09.30.2007] // 1

Vitamin flexibility [KBS 09.30.2007] // 1

Star King imitating water [sBS 10.06.2007] // 1

Star King spinning around [sBS 10.06.2007] // 1

Star King singing w/ Wheesung [sBS 10.06.2007] // 1

Music Core Eru & LSG's shoulder [MBC 10.13.2007] // 1

Old Days TV [sBS 10.14.2007] // Cut 1 Cut 2 Cut 3

Fantastic Partners [MBC 10.14.2007] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11

Fantastic Partners GiYeon cut [MBC 10.14.2007] // 1 / 2

Global Talk [KBS 10.15.2007] // 1

Star Golden Bell singing cut [KBS 10.20.2007] // 1

Star Golden Bell acting cute [KBS 10.20.2007] // 1

Star Golden Bell drinking "orange" juice [KBS 10.20.2007] // 1

Inkigayo co-MC w/ Heechul [sBS 10.28.2007] // 1

1N2D introducing LSG [KBS 11.11.2007] // 1

1N2D funny cuts [KBS 11.11.2007] // 1 / 2

Gipizigi [MBC 11.12.2007] // 1

1N2D punishing Kim Jong Min and in car [KBS 11.18.2007] // 1

1N2D game [KBS 11.25.2007] // 1

1N2D washing, sleeping and waking [KBS 11.25.2007] // 1

1N2D dance, lipsync and drawing [KBS 11.25.2007] // 1

Truth Game Chae Yeon & LSG [sBS 11.20.2007] // 1

1N2D LSG bumping head [KBS 2007-2008] // 1

1N2D Opening cuts [KBS 2007-2008] // 1

1N2D cuts [KBS 2007-2008] // 1

1N2D building & eating cut [KBS 04.20.2008] // 1

1N2D soccer game [KBS 04.20.2008] // 1

1N2D utopia [KBS 04.20.2008] // 1

1N2D portable shower cut [KBS 04.20.2008] // 1

1N2D sleeping & waking cut [KBS 04.20.2008] // 1

1N2D singing & dancing to MC Mong's Circus [KBS 04.27.2008] // 1

1N2D waterfight [KBS 04.27.2008] // 1

1N2D eating [KBS 04.27.2008] // 1

MC Mong #1 on Music Bank [KBS 05.02.2008] // 1 / 2

1N2D kimbap game [KBS 05.04.2008] // 1

1N2D dancing [KBS 05.04.2008] // 1

1N2D waking up [KBS 05.04.2008] // 1 / 2 (Chi Sub)

1N2D playing with kids [KBS 05.04.2008] // 1

1N2D busking [KBS 05.11.2008] // 1

1N2D gas station [KBS 05.11.2008] // 1

Good Morning Lee Su Geun & wife [sBS 05.16.2008] // 1

1N2D playing cards [KBS 05.18.2008] // 1

Ranking #5 [Mnet 05.26.2008] // 1

Donors Camp [Mnet 05.27.2008] // Part 1 Part 2

Champagne [KBS 05.31.2008] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

1N2D race and goes into the sea [KBS 06.08.2008] // 1

1N2D battle play acting (w/ Lee Su Geun) [KBS 06.15.2008] // 1

1N2D waking up in the camper [KBS 06.15.2008] // 1

1N2D drinks kkanari and goes fishing [KBS 06.15.2008] // 1

1N2D soccer & wrestling cut [KBS 06.15.2008] // 1

Entertainment Relay - 1N2D [KBS 06.28.2008] // 1

Happy Together [KBS 07.10.2008] // Cut 1 Cut 2 Cut 3 / Cut / Cut

1N2D radio cut [KBS 07.20.2008] // 1

1N2D waking and race for MC [KBS 07.27.2008] // 1

1N2D car beeeeping [KBS 08.03.2008] // deleted

1N2D closing cut [KBS 08.03.2008] // deleted

1N2D eating spicy food [KBS 08.31.2008] // 1 / 2

1N2D Kang Ho Dong shower cut [KBS 08.31.2008] // 1

1N2D battling bugs [KBS 08.31.2008] // 1

1N2D wake up [KBS 08.31.2008] // 1

1N2D hunting for food [KBS 08.31.2008] // 1

1N2D Chuseok special Baekdusan cut [KBS 09.15.2008] // 1

Entertainment Relay - 1N2D special [KBS 09.15.2008] // Part 1 Part 2

1N2D baseball controversy [fancam 09.28.2008] // deleted

1N2D fingers flicking game [KBS 10.26.2008] // 1

1N2D wake up [KBS 11.02.2008] // 1

1N2D speaking Japanese [KBS 11.09.2008] // 1

1N2D fingers flicking w/ PD [KBS 11.09.2008] // 1

1N2D eating [KBS 11.16.2008] // 1

1N2D wake up & gum [KBS 11.16.2008] // 1

1N2D fishing [KBS 11.23.2008] // 1

Interviews/News

Wide News Beat - photoshoot [Mnet 10.13.2004] // 1

MKMF 2004 - interview and award [km 2004] // 1

Wide Rookie [Mnet 12.13.2004] // 1

No Cut Story - Words Hard To Say MV (w/ Nam Sang Mi) [km 02.07.2006] // 1

Wide News - Infamous... drama [Mnet 03.22.2006] // 1

Dream of Hollywood Bowl [Mnet 2006] // 1

Starwatch [Mnet 09.10.2006] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Wide News - autograph session [Mnet 09.15.2006] // 1

Star Magazine [KBS 11.07.2006] // 1

MKMF 2006 award [Mnet 11.25.2006] // 1

Wide News - MKMF [Mnet 11.28.2006] // 1

MKMF backstage [Mnet 11.28.2006] // 1

MKMF dance rehearsal [Mnet 11.30.2006] // 1

MKMF talk & red carpet [Mnet 2006] // 1

Wide News - autograph session [Mnet 12.01.2006] // 1

Crown Bakery CF - Entertainment Station? [2006] // 1

e-news - Love first concert rehearsal [TVN 2007] // 1

Wide News - Love first concert [Mnet 02-13-2007] // 1 / 2

Starwatch [Mnet 08.26.2007] // Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Jinny News [Mnet 08.28.2007] // Part 1 Part 2

About Remake Album 2 [03.26.2008] // 1

Wide News - Seoul Milk event [Mnet 04.30.2008] // 1

EN-U - Seoul Milk event [ETN 2008] // 1

Showbiz Extra - Seoul Milk event [Arirang 05.16.2008] ENGLISH // 1

Star News - Pelicana cf [YTN 05.20.2008] // 1

Wide News - Pelicana cf [Mnet 05.20.2008] // 1

Wide News - university concert [Mnet 05.23.2008] // 1

LSG & Lee Yong Dae lookalike [KBS 08.23.2008] // 1

Marc Jacobs fashion show [09.2008] // 1

Entertainment Weekly - Noodle CF [KBS 10.04.2008] // 1 / 2

Car accident [GoNews 10.08.2008] // 1

Car accident [YTN 10.08.2008] // 1

Star News - car accident [YTN 10.08.2008] // 1

Car accident [sBS 10.08.2008] // 1

Wide News - fansign event [Mnet 10.12.2008] // 1

EN-U fansign event [ETN 10.12.2008] // 1

Showbiz Extra - fansign event [Arirang 10.12.2008] // 1 (Sub)

EN-U - Entertainment Weekly - Cho Seihon photoshoot [KBS 10.25.2008] // 1 / 2 / 3 (Jp Sub) / 4 (Sub)

Edwin photoshoot [ETN 10.29.2008] // 1

Wide News - Edwin photoshoot [Mnet 11.03.2008] // 1

2 (Sub)

Lee Byung Jin wedding [KBS 11.10.2008] // 1

Lee Byung Jin wedding [tvn 11.10.2008] // 1

15th Korean Art Entertainment Awards [KBS 11.12.2008] // 1

15th Korean Art Entertainment Awards [fancam 11.12.2008] // 1

15th Korean Art Entertainment Awards - red carpet [fancam 11.12.2008] // 1

CFs

Colbee // 1 / 2

Crown Bakery // 1 / 2

Making of CF [Mnet 2008] // 1

Noodle // 1 / 2

Noodle 2 // 1 / 2

Noodle 3 // 1

Seoul Milk // 1

Seoul Milk video contest // deleted

Pelicana Fried Chicken // 1

Pelicana Fried Chicken 2 // 1 / 2

Edwin photoshoot 1 // 1 / 2

Edwin photoshoot 2 // 1

Edwin CF (15 sec) // 1 / 2

Edwin CF (20 sec) // 1 / 2

Edwin CF (30 sec) // 1 / 2

Fanvideo

Music Time - photo slideshow by verawong // 1

Music TIme - Radio slideshow by Bedifferent // 1

Smile Boy & You Inside My Memories - 1N2D Baekdusan slideshow by Bedifferent // private

If You Go - photo slideshow by Bedifferent // 1

1N2D cast slideshow by Bedifferent // 1

Maybe Should Do This - Photo slideshow by Rougsim21 // deleted

1N2D monotonik krazy ver by domyozi // 1

Mouthwash - 1N2D by domyozi // deleted

Brown Eyes - 1N2D by domyozi // 1

So Hot - 1N2D by domyozi // 1

You Inside My Memories by Friendly // 1

Chae Yeon & LSG by cutexbabi // 1

Encounter - Chae Yeon & LSG by pinknalgene // 1

Nuna's Dream - Chae Yeon & LSG by Vanny // 1

My Love - Chae Yeon & LSG fanfic trailer by Vanny // 1

LSG at school by Vanny // 1

If You're Not the One - Chae Yeon & LSG by saranglsc // deleted

Because You're My Woman - Chae Yeon & LSG by Vanny 1

LSG & Chae Yeon couple watches by Vanny // 1

The First Morning - Chae Yeon & LSG by Vanny // 1

Father - LSG's audio over Psy's video // 1

Because You're My Woman - maplestory by abercr0mbiee // 1

I Knew I Loved You - 1N2D by Vanny // 1

Smile Boy - Crown Bakery photo slideshow by christiecml // 1

Smile Boy - 21st birthday by Vanny // 1

Baby I'm Yours by Christiecml // 1

Please Tell Me Why by Vanny // 1

X-Man cuts by riddlebox2001 // 1

Since I Found You by dafyduck // 1

Audio

Smile Boy // 1

You Inside My Memories (Instrumental) // 1

Let's Go On Vacation (Instrumental) // 1

Original remake songs by Vanny/Sunlight // 1

Miscellaneous

1N2D congratulating LSG on his 2nd remake album [Mnet 03.2008] // 1

Interview with people around LSG [TVN 2008] // Part 1 Part 2

LSG's manager [KBS 05.15.2008] // Part 1 Part 2

Entertainment News How Much fashion [ETN 07.2008] // 1

Face past and present [TVN 08.26.2008] // 1

Face thinner // 1

Lee Yong Dae Because You're My Woman [radio 08.28.2008] // 1

credit: o51029 @ Lee Seung Gi Music Thread

LOL, Yes, Bee, it was buried deep in Seunggi's thread. Now...*offers butt to be patted a la Hwang Taeja*

I'm surprised that Seunggi and Kim Sun Ah are still the models for Max Beer (I'm assuming that CF they took was for Max). I thought products change models like every several months. I notice they drank off Max too in BL, haha, free advertising?

Guest moniiica

bwahaha thanks deeta, us girlies are going to go ape crazy over this :D lots and lots of LSG goodies!! :D

deeta: ^^ Ahh, I recognize that list. :lol:

yon: I posted some links of NS in the music thread.

Reposting this from the music thread. Lee Seung Gi interview: Max CF and a bit of live Will You Marry Me there.

thanks for the YT link. I wonder do you have avi files bee? thanks for clearing up that the picture is with his sister. I am right so i'm not that heart broken anymore :lol:

deeta, wow that list are very long but most of the link are broken? Meaning removed by stupid YT. Sigh...thanks for sharing!!!

Guest ripgal

I have got to repost THIS

U1345P28T3D2603296F523DT20090709113418.jpg

Is Seung Gi not freaking handsome here? Gosh.... I'm going crazy..:wub:

---

That picture was accompanied with a long write-up of Seung Gi's career... and I found it very insightful. Will try to translate some of it later on..

One particular part which I found interesting was that SG has always had this thing for acting. Cos when he was asked to choose between acting and singing, he was very firm with his answer. In that he will continue to find a balance between the two and not give up one for the other. How interesting huh?

And apparently he had done A LOT of preparation for "The Return of Iljimae". He read the original more than 10 times, memorised the script, trained and practised martial arts/horseback riding for 3 months...etc. But in the end he had to let go because of the constant delay of the production...